Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity (3925 Views)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by hadex90(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP ABEGI.......08134673988.... the time is now!!!
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by hadex90(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
helinues:

There has been.. Many from different region but later hijacked by politicians. The movement can only survive if it can be self sustained ( Money) strictly by board and other members.
guy anytime you see me, remind me that am owing you a cold beer

you just hit the nail on the head. ..political hijacked....2face protest was not against buhari but against every politician but it was hijacked.

if we are going to make this work, then we have to think of a way around this.

lets follow the movement first and strengthen it
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
hadex90:

you just hit the nail on the head. ..political hijacked....2face protest was not against buhari but against every politician but it was hijacked.

Yes now and moreover most of the youths are hungry, majority are opportunist
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by ShootToKill: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Zoogerians deceiving themselves about the workability of the cesspit called zoogeria.... grin

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by ShootToKill: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2017
NNVanguard:

We are called the New Nigeria Vanguard. We are a budding political movement that is snowballing into a political party before 2019.

Our Vision Statement: Securing a peaceful, united, progressive, corruption-free Nigeria for now and posterity.

Our Mission Statement: New Nigeria Vanguard is committed to keeping our nation corruption free and expanding innovative business opportunities for Nigerians. We are anchored on good policies that encourage food for all, security of lives and properties, accountability, transparency, merit, equity and justice! Together we shall make a new Nigeria.

We are building a new nigeria where merit comes first before ethno religious affiliation.

a Nigeria where the Hausa man will be a brother to the Yoruba man and the Igbo man will see the Hausa man as a blood brother.

A Nigeria where there will be equity, a sense of belonging and justice for all.

A Nigeria where the children of political office holders will attend our Public Schools and institutions of higher learning.

A Nigeria where the minimun salary is enough to take the earner home.

A Nigeria where the clamour for secession will be gone.

A restructured Nigeria where regions will have more power than the centre.

A Nigeria where the salaries of political office holders is just and fair in comparison to other peers in the world.

A Nigeria where agriculture will be declared a state of emergency

A Nigeria where anyone from 1960 and above will be seen as elders and not to be in the forefront of political struggle.

A Nigeria where science and technology remains the driving force for industrial revolution.

And the abookis who are majority (in your books) will allow this to happen?

I find comical relief in your self-deceit. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by jerusalem101: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
First and foremost, there is need to get a proper definition of the word youth, when that is gotten right then every other thing can follow.
Nigerian youth can't or won't see the seat of power in the near future, cause they don't have a mindset of their own and that's a major setback to the dream of the writer. All they do is support the same ancestors that have been ruling us from ages, the like of omojuwa, Babtunde and a host of other internet warriors who I personally see as mediocre are typical example, they do that for financial and other rewards at the expense their blind followers.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2017
jerusalem101:
First and foremost, there is need to get a proper definition of the word youth, when that is gotten right then every other thing can follow.
Nigerian youth can't or won't see the seat of power in the near future, cause they don't have a mindset of their own and that's a major setback to the dream of the writer. All they do is support the same ancestors that have been ruling us from ages, the like of omojuwa, Babtunde and a host of other internet warriors who I personally see as mediocre are typical example, they do that for financial and other rewards at the expense their blind followers.

Your words no doubt is the bitter truth but here in the New Nigeria Vanguard we have an assembly of youth, totally different from our political norms. We are disciplined, full of integrity and passionate in building a New Nigeria.

What We Are Not
1. Not a greedy set of young people seeking for pecuniary gratifications from the Government.
2. Not a group of people to be hijacked by politicians to expand their political base, prowess, network and selfish ambitions that's not for the common good of Nigeria.
3. Not a group of people seeking for a share of the national cake along selfish, unpatriotic lines and divides.
4. Not a cult that our affairs are marked with intimidation, secrecy, blackmail, militancy and violence.
5. Not a group of people that will heat up the polity with indiscriminate protests, road blocks, distortion of economic progress and political stability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
hadex90:

helinues:

Yes now and moreover most of the youths are hungry, majority are opportunist

Shall we then all keep looking and fold our arms?

Well, whether it matters or not it has begun,... this won't stop.

Because we have committed minds, resolute passion and a plan.

But anyone with a right mindset will rather wish a good move well than try to discourage those who are bold enough to take steps.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by simplemusic(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
nnv I laugh in spanish u people are fooling ur selfs fight for What is real and not What u hope to become real.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
simplemusic:
nnv I laugh in spanish u people are fooling ur selfs fight for What is real and not What u hope to become real.

Maintaining the status quo of the ills we see in our nation today will only spell doom for posterity.

You can make history in building a New Nigeria with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by simplemusic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
NNVanguard:

Maintaining the status quo of the ills we see in our nation today will only spell doom for posterity.

You can make history in building a New Nigeria with us.
build wetin there old one can be renovated beside were will people stay while the construction is going on.(parable).
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Shall we then all keep looking and fold our arms?

Well, whether it matters or not it has begun,... this won't stop.

Because we have committed minds, resolute passion and a plan.

But anyone with a right mindset will rather wish a good move well than try to discourage those who are bold enough to take steps.

You did not get the point.. Nobody is discouraging the group..Majority of the group started like this until it is been hijacked by politicians. You may have good intention about it, how about others?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

You did not get the point.. Nobody is discouraging the group..Majority of the group started like this until it is been hijacked by politicians. You may have good intention about it, how about others?

Your words expresses the fear innate in almost everyone as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. But don't be much worried because we have very strong ethics and structure that makes it almost impossible for us to be sold out by anyone to a political harlot.

In NNV, a great Nigeria is been built. Keep in touch with us and get to be involved too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

Your words expresses the fear innate in almost everyone as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. But don't be much worried because we have very strong ethics and structure that makes it almost impossible for us to be sold out by anyone to a political harlot.

In NNV, a great Nigeria is been built. Keep in touch with us and get to be involved too.

You have nothing to fear about.. I am just talking from experience. You only know about yourself, you do not know about others..So many movement was created from NL during the last election, the moment money was involved, everyone try to fight for their pocket.
It is one of the thing i have been looking forward to but I am taking my time.. I wish you guys all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by simplemusic(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

but u are a nigerian surrounded by nigerians trained and fed by nigerians and yet u seem to think u can escape the nigerian spirit my broda u are on a long thing time will tell,we are all watching to see u suceed.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

You have nothing to fear about.. I am just talking from experience. You only know about yourself, you do not know about others..So many movement was created from NL during the last election, the moment money was involved, everyone try to fight for their pocket.
It is one of the thing i have been looking forward to but I am taking my time.. I wish you guys all the best

You are most welcome to join us at your convenience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
simplemusic:
but u are a nigerian surrounded by nigerians trained and fed by nigerians and yet u seem to think u can escape the nigerian spirit my broda u are on a long thing time will tell,we are all watching to see u suceed.

Thanks for the prayers on watching us to succeed. It's a great motivation indeed! But won't it have been more better if you join us in booking a space in history gold platters of this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

You are most welcome to join us at your convenience.

Sure.. Nigeria belongs to us all.. I also have plans towards the 2019 election( not contesting oo) but waiting for the right time. I have a social media page of 33k fans to make the awareness. If your group is matured then, why not
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

Sure.. Nigeria belongs to us all.. I also have plans towards the 2019 election( not contesting oo) but waiting for the right time. I have a social media page of 33k fans to make the awareness. If your group is matured then, why not

Why dont we build synergy at this point?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

Why dont we build synergy at this point?

Everything is timing.. Hopefully the awareness will start by 2018..
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by simplemusic(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

But won't it have been more better if you join us in booking a space in history gold platters of this nation.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha don't make me laugh.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

Everything is timing.. Hopefully the awareness will start by 2018..

But you can eavesdrop into our meeting tonight by 7pm on whatsapp, it can give you a birds eyeview of who we are and who we are not.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

Hmm... OK Sir.

You have said there are groups. And I believe you.

But we factored all these in from the beginning.

We have had to delete moles among us, and we ensured that those in the executive are not compromised.

Well I know they will make attempts, but we will be ready.

With each member bounded by our constitution and our ethics code, we will suppress such intentions
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

But you can eavesdrop into our meeting tonight by 7pm on whatsapp, it can give you a birds eyeview of who we are and who we are not.

That is the problem I am having.. Not everyone is comfortable sharing his/her numbers with strangers

Btw, who and who from this forum are part of the board?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

That is the problem I am having.. Not everyone is comfortable sharing his/her numbers with strangers

Btw, who and who from this forum are part of the board?

Can we pm you?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

Can we pm you?

Sure
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

Sure
Check your mail sir
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by helinues: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:

Check your mail sir

I just replied
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by NNVanguard(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
helinues:

I just replied
Thanks, let's take it up from there.
Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by Cyberrex(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
I support your claim(s), I find it absurd seeing Nigerian youth praising pple that are working day and night to suffocate them, my proposition is we should participate in politics for good reasons and we youth should put our backs to changing the legislature and the law because good legislation means good law/constitution means good governance
#REFORMATION
#NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN
#PEACEANDPROGRESS

Re: Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity by Cyberrex(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
@op, I can't see your pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Group Kicks Against South-west’s Role In Atiku’s Presidential / After The Battle Against Ruga Has Been Won By SW, Governors In SE React. / Wole Olanikpekun About To Do What He Knows Best In Bayelsa Supreme Court Judgemt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.