Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features (25010 Views)

Lexus LS+ Concept, A Model Planned For An Introduction By 2020. / Volvo Promises 'DEATHPROOF' Cars By 2020 Using These Features / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
curvilicious:

You say everywhere?
E no go work for anywhere
Once d driver close eye or get distracted na pple parlour him go land

Them fit dey here
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Godskidk(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:

person no dey joke with u.....but mech engr performs almost d core stuffs there.

Bro which school and level you dey?
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
engrtao:

Looks to me you just gained admission into the University.
I am happy you are quite passionate about your field of study.
I wish you the best of luck.

Oh, i am a proud Petroleum Engineer as well. I wouldn't agree with you on Mech. Engnr being the best. But i will leave it at that.

Hmmmm...... did i say i was a mech engr in the first place...?.....I had already study a course related to that your course!
I leave you with your Petroleum Engineering........I did not come to batter words ooo...
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by curvilicious: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:

Them fit dey here

Which state abeg?
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Which state abeg?

state as in?............... Oshiomole fit answer this qstn
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godskidk:

Bro which school and level you dey?

If our oga at the top things are always inconclusive, Na d citizens own go come dey conclusive?

Abeg forget am....thanks
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by curvilicious: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:

state as in?............... Oshiomole fit answer this qstn

State as in which of the states in Nigeria them fit use am? angry

Be very kiafu dia
Na my ex gov u dey talk to o cheesy
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin what next.. Hell fire proof car na me dy wait for or recession proof car
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Binhamid(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
undecided I doubt it. boxlike cars as usual
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Bluffly: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:
Mechanical Engineers at it again. We make our workd movable.
There're only three faculties in every Higher institution "Faculty of Engineering, Medicine and Others"
There're only two departments in all higher institutions Dept. of Mech Engr. and Others.

God bless Mech. engineers!

God bless Others also!

You, I mean you making mouth. Tell what you have done. Here in Nigeria that has impacted on Nigerians. In fact lets start from yourself and you family. What have you done
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Ramii: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
would it stop container from falling on the car?
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Question plz.....this one go fit ply any road in aba? Cuz, trust me those roads will reset the car system. grin
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by cstr55: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:
There're only three faculties in every Higher institution "Faculty of Engineering, Medicine and Others"
There're only two departments in all higher institutions Dept. of Mech Engr. and Others.

God bless Others also!
Actually electronics engineers are the ones to be credited here atleast mostly. The car is just a normal car fitted with highly advanced radar systems to detect obstacles and respond appropriately just like fighter jets.

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by walezy85: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
kennyjam:

God bless Others also!
mech engine rocks!!!!its just that Nigeria is yet to join other country wea Cars are being produced.proudly automobile egnr grad.......

1 Like

Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2017
walezy85:
mech engine rocks!!!!its just that Nigeria is yet to join other country wea Cars are being produced.proudly automobile egnr grad.......

you are talking...yeah
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2017
curvilicious:

State as in which of the states in Nigeria them fit use am? angry

Be very kiafu dia
Na my ex gov u dey talk to o cheesy

i suggest some Northern states
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kennyjam: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017
cstr55:

Actually electronics engineers are the ones to be credited here atleast mostly. The car is just a normal car fitted with highly advanced radar systems to detect obstacles and respond appropriately just like fighter jets.

i am listening.......
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by kenoz(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Okay
Good one
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by Eavy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thursday, 2 March 2017
DCLM Daily Manna
Topic: Dealing With Falsehood
Text: Deuteronomy 13:1-18
Key Verse: "Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul" (Deuteronomy 13:3).
God hates falsehood and any attempt to contaminate and adulterate His holy standard. Moses warned the children of Israel against false prophets, false teachers and fake dreamers who might come with new dreams and revelations to divert their minds from the true God. Israelites were warned to guard against listening to any self-acclaimed prophets or anyone else who might get them to worship any other god even when the individuals could be close friends or family members.
In the Old Testament period, such fake prophets and teachers were to be stoned to death to safeguard the sanctity of true godly worship. The battle for truth and war against falsehood demands conviction, courage and concern for the glory of God. Believers must uphold Bible truth above ego trips and personality cults. False prophecies, fake dreams and revelations in any assembly easily engender disunity, discouragement, discord, fear, suspicions and unnecessary bondage where true freedom and sincere brotherly love should exist.
A true child of God must make clear his stand especially when biblical convictions are at loggerheads with mere emotions and fantasies that have no root in the Scriptures. When people claim to speak for God today, we need to confirm whether they say the truth. False prophets and dreamers of dreams still abound today. Wise people must therefore test their claims with the word of God and take a position for God’s glory alone.
Thought for the day: "Buy the truth, and sell it not".
Bible Reading in one Year: 1 Samuel 8-9
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by eliadekx(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
good but bad at the other hand what if u amrubbers with guns aheld of you and u decided to fire your engine

and pass them the call wil. stop automatic in front of such enemies of life

mean while I didn't see any future like bullets pruff or eletrocuted which u can stay in press bottom to shock any bad person that try to use

any object neither metal rubber,wood,cutting machine just to meet u in,

nice technology but they really need to think much replace some futures and add some that
they haven't include here.
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by tck2000(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2019
nextstep:
And people will still overspeed, drive too close, tap on their phones, ignore road and weather conditions. No matter the technology in your car, the laws of physics will not prevent accidents with careless drivers. angry
true
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by tck2000(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
impossible
Re: Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features by naijadrivablog: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3655972/volvo-promises-deathproof-cars-2020#54144651

AujoshNG, this post made in 2017

lalasticlacla, marpol, and co grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rolls-Royce Sold A Record 5,152 Cars In 2019, The Highest Ever / Everything You Need To Know About Your Tyres (In Pictures) / Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.