Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Religious Crisis In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Crisis In Nigeria. (4817 Views)

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! / Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua / Another Religious Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by agbejoro: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
The country, Nigeria has lost many lives to Religious crisis. My question now is has anyone really give a thought to how we can end this perenial problem in our darling Country? Have you? Please let us hear your view. cry cry
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2009
What Crisis are you talking about? angry
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by manmustwac(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
ban all foreign religions
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
manmustwac:

Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
Religion is the biggest problem in the world. . .
In a country like Nigeria, they carry religion on the head more than the hair. . .So why wont thier be crisis undecided
Psssf
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Religion is the biggest problem in the world. . .
In a country like Nigeria, they carry religion on the head more than the hair. . .So why wont thier be crisis undecided
Psssf

Do you know the crisis is talking about?
If you do, tell me
. tongue
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by Horus(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2009
manmustwac:

Yes this is the solution. I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Africa that is converts, the majority of them do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them, making it very easy to mentally manipulate them . The same applies to Christianity, Christian ministers know their congregations do not study the Greek, Hebrew or others ancient languages of which they say their scriptures were revealed in. They depend on a Scottish man called King James who did not speak Hebrew. Again making it very easy to mislead them.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2009
Horus:

Yes this is the solution. I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Africa that is converts, the majority of them do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them, making it very easy to mentally manipulate them . The same applies to Christianity, Christian ministers know their congregations do not study the Greek, Hebrew or others ancient languages of which they say their scriptures were revealed in. They depend on a Scottish man called King James who did not speak Hebrew. Again making it very easy to mislead them.

I wonder why a certain Olabowale sprung to mind as I read this post.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2009
mama-gee:

What Crisis are you talking about? angry

A single one is a bus
Plural is buses

One is a kiss
Many are kisses

How many cries do you need to hear before you know that you are in crisis?
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by olabowale(m): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2009
Pastor, I read arabic, and I know enough not to be taken by fakers, including fakers who will ask me to begin boo ifa or Opele, wich one are you used to man?
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by tanimz(f): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2009
Just passing cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by Kay17: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2009
ban all religions! they are unnecessary and too harmful! besides, blind bats like davidylan do not think religious crises happen in nigeria.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
olabowale:

Pastor, I read arabic, and I know enough not to be taken by fakers, including fakers who will ask me to begin boo ifa or Opele, wich one are you used to man?

Well either you're lying here or you were lying in the past when you said that it was your ambition to one day learn arabic. Fortunately for you the search engine on Nairaland is so bad and I'm not prepared to spend the next hour looking for the post, so you can get away scot-free. But I must say that outright mendacity from you is a new development. I've known you to twist and bend the truth like the truth was Billie Jean and you were michael Jackson dancing around it, to great comical effect, but outright plain faced mendacity is a new development for you.

If you like do or don't do Ebo Esu, it is your life.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by olabowale(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
Pastor, that one day is already here. I write arabic, too. Not fluent, but I know enough since I read the Quran everyday, even a single verse, I should know by now.

Billie Jean left with Mickie and fortunately, i am here, so your similitude is not quite correct.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
In that case, I read and write arabic too since we are not looking at the level of proficiency.
Re: Religious Crisis In Nigeria. by iseeicome: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Lie Of Christianity / Does Loyalty Precede Morality? / The Ungodly Influence Of Dance And Secular Music To Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.