Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (57643 Views)

I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Misbliss1: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Would you eat it if someone served you this preserved jollof? grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
If that was all they could afford yes......

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Looks like coloured dry rice

23 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by jejemanito: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
It won't be as sweet as the naturally prepared, firewood heated, owambe made ones

Lailai!

That's the trademark of canned foods. They always fall short of the natural ones

It's the reason I turned down the chance to live in the United States

90% of what they eat are canned.

In fact I'm tearing my Green Card for good!

Who dash me? grin

301 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Kemperor: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cancer well packaged in a container...

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Rednaxelot: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
na jollof rice dem package like a fried coconut!

35 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
it'll be too dried!!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
No.I'll pass

9 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Vhicthorade(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
jejemanito:
It won't be as sweet as the naturally prepared, firewood heated, owambe made ones

Lailai!

That's the trademark of canned foods. They always fall short of the natural ones

Who dash me? grin

Na im I wan ask, say, who dash you? grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by obiorathesubtle: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
No!

My ancestors did not eat like a house pet..

They ate like Kings, and Kings don't eat canned jollof rice that you add water.. Dafuq?? Na medicine??

27 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by jejemanito: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vhicthorade:

Na im I wan ask, say, who dash you? grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
This jellof rice is carcinogenic. I don't take such risk. So the answer is No!.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
jejemanito:

Lailai!

Who dash me? grin
I need the green card o.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by AlexCk: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
It looks like those chopped coconuts they fried with sugar, that's very very sweet. Don't know the name tho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just look at all of them.. Na when hunger catch una, una go even boil d container chop

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by mamatayour(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
This one go cause heart burn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Misbliss1: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
Just look at all of them.. Na when hunger catch una, una go even boil d container chop
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Lavenda26: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
I prefer to make my own palm oil rice. E go even sweet pass this poison

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
grin grin grin grin grin
lol.. Recession does not want to know whether u like a food or not... Na to dey satisfy hunger b d koko... Sotey guys have started given heads alot grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Handsomebeing(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
God forbid.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by rattlesnake(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninsence

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by dacovajnr: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
This won't be as delicious as Owanbe jollof jhor grin grin..am sure it's definitely gonna Taste like a leftover from the other day after being cooked undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kemperor:
Cancer well packaged in a container...
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
you add water spice go out rice refuse to soff you vex trow way it money go
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Kylekent59: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Food is food. Moreover just saw these

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is why Buhari banned the importation of this rubbish.

They will inject fish,meat and sell to Nigerians. To the extent they were selling bottle water to Nigeria.
Please watch this video of the production of fake eggs. Buhari banned importation of eggs because we have our own.
Yet PDP/Liepob will complain.

Watch how they are selling fake eggs to Nigeria below.
You will vomit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfB7SUufcGE

My name is Ipobexposed up APC

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by LordXaaan: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Only Afonjas will eat it
sarrki aw far naa

4 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by hotspec(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
I doubt if dt can serve 12 as labelled on it, in ds recessed economy when guys no dey smile

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by 0b10010011: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017

That year wey hunger still dey ping me steady, I go still chop 4 of this containers

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by slurryeye: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nigerians can form cheesy

They can't eat preserved jollof rice but they can eat apple that has been injected with preservatives, they can eat stock fish that has been dried and preserved for years, they can eat imported chicken and turkey that only God knows what they are preserved with etc.

Make una continue deceiving una self grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Jerryojozy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na cancer they package like this o. I no dey eat.

Genius J
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Mopolchi: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na cancer be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.