Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99417 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I no mumu reach like that na, I go ask for your own first. Secondly, head na new thing?. grin cheesy

If you insist on seeing my face on it, you must send me yours with your face on it before I release mine.

ewwwwwwww.... Perv... grin wait so u take pics of u doing it.. Kai.. Benita! So dis is how you have spoil reach.. Gawwwwd.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by dacovajnr: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
madridguy:
Am sure the lady is a guy masquerading as woman to cheat his dundee.
and the guy is actually playing the transgendered too so he's not dundee.He's just having fun
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by rawpadgin(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I never said you should discuss it.
but u asked a question & i am certain u were expecting a reply
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
ewwwwwwww.... Perv... grin wait so u take pics of u doing it.. Kai.. Benita! So dis is how you have spoil reach.. Gawwwwd.
Lol. Before one silly hypocrite will quote me now with a misconception. grin

I said what I would do to avoid blackmail of any sort.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
but u asked a question & i am certain u were expecting a reply
It was a "Yes" or "No" question.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. Before one silly hypocrite will quote me now with a misconception. grin

I said what I would do to avoid blackmail of any sort.
hahhahahaha. Sending ur nudes without a face wouldn't be bread for blackmail, would it? wink
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by rawpadgin(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
It was a "Yes" or "No" question.
NO
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
hahhahahaha. Sending ur nudes without a face wouldn't be bread for blackmail, would it? wink
Of course not. Anyone could own that pussy you know. cool
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
NO
I wouldn't want you to discuss it but I would have loved to say that the girls who just snap their nudes and send without you demanding for it are stupid. But if you ever demanded for them and they did as you requested but then turn to abuse them then there's no difference between you all.

Some guys are also guilty of sending girls their nudes without them demanding for it.

Goodnight!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
On what bases exactly can you trade nudes?

I might just have a deal for you
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

On what bases exactly can you trade nudes?

I might just have a deal for you
I don't trade nudes. It's not a job.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I don't trade nudes. It's not a job.
Thought you were gonna ask for mine first before giving your own out
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Thought you were gonna ask for mine first before giving your own out
So you think I would want to share my nudes with a random guy?. cool

Think again!.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
So you think I would want to share my nudes with a random guy?. cool

Think again!.
But since the other party will return the favor. I can only there is even trade....

I'm not talking of a random guy... Prolly someone you know but haven't met
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

But since the other party will return the favor. I can only there is even trade....

I'm not talking of a random guy... Prolly someone you know but haven't met
Why will I want to do that with someone I know?. What's the connection?.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
See, me o no like make person dey answer questions with questions o
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

See, me o no like make person dey answer questions with questions o
Your answer is in the question I asked. What you like isn't my priority. grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:

Glo connection!
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Your answer is in the question I asked. What you like isn't my priority. grin
Gerrarahere..... Naughty head..

But do you know some decent gurls still do this. Without any monetary expectancy
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Glo connection!
The guy just dey ask funny questions. Like person dey share nudes with strangers.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
The guy just dey ask funny questions. Like person dey share dudes with strangers.

Share dudes?

That's a 3some!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by rawpadgin(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I wouldn't want you to discuss it but I would have loved to say that the girls who just snap their nudes and send without you demanding for it are stupid. But if you ever demanded for them and they did as you requested but then turn to abuse them then there's no difference between you all.

Some guys are also guilty of sending girls their nudes without them demanding for it.

Goodnight!.
guys are actually the main culprits

have a good night rest
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
kiss now u being such a good girl.. grin now show me those cute tits and dat sweet milky chocolatey kitty of urs..

Urm one more thing..

Widen it well. wink

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gerrarahere..... Naughty head..

But do you know some decent gurls still do this. Without any monetary expectancy
Lmao. cheesy grin

Of course we do. cheesy grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
kiss now u being such a good girl.. grin now show me those cute tits and dat sweet milky chocolatey kitty of urs..

Urm one more thing..

Widen it well. wink
Send yours first. grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao. cheesy grin
Of course we do. cheesy grin
Where did you go na...

I guess my questions are making you uncomfortable
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Share dudes?

That's a 3some!
I meant "Nudes". What's wrong with you?.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Where did you go na...

I guess my questions are making you uncomfortable
Not at all. You ambushed me na. grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Send yours first. grin
oh common .. Don't paste erotic stuff on Nairaland. . am sure u aware of that rule.. Let's hang out in the alley. Somewhere dark... wink

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I meant "Nudes". What's wrong with you?.

I guess I am over-reacting because of the coffee I took. [Just like last time] wink

how are you
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Need to sleep sweerie...

See ya tomorrow
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Need to sleep sweerie...

See ya tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.