Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99536 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
i dont know what to say, to the mumu girl niooo or to the asiere guy. nonsensical nonsensity
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by kanicorp9(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
What Change you from Her Same Creature
subtlemee:
this will now give the guy the audacity,temerity,guts and boldness to be asking random innocent girls for nude pics thinking we are all the same
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by tianshie(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2017
This sh*t is WRONG. It's supposed to be PRIVATE communication. But she fell in the hands of a goat angry

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Temmytea70(m): 2:03am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao. cheesy grin

Of course we do. cheesy grin

Followed ur responses all tru dis thread and really I give u kudos...taught u'll get angry at a point but u handled d situation well....thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Adeevah(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
On behalf of all ladies we hereby disown her

Yh
Th 'f' in her name removed
She is now an 'email'
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by InsanePsycho(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
Am sure the lady is a guy masquerading as woman to cheat his dundee.

Kenyans
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2017
...We dressed to kill that night. I was putting on her black gown, my br3asts were greatly exposed, and I wore padded brassieres to make them look even much bigger. My back-side wasn’t left aside as it looked tremendously attractive that night. Even Cindy put me in the mood of jealousy as she looked far more s3xy than I looked. She was putting on a pink gown which looked slightly transparent. Her brassier was showing and including her pants. She wasn’t putting on any tights and her black under wears was clearly visible... [continue readinghttp://afratalesng..com.ng/2017/02/day-i-went-to-sodom.html
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Chei that is shocking and that's too nasty and too sexy i mean that's crazy. angry
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by ojlifa: 2:44am On Mar 01, 2017
if you demand for iphone and house rent plus cash and macbook,my dear you are the same

subtlemee:
this will now give the guy the audacity,temerity,guts and boldness to be asking random innocent girls for nude pics thinking we are all the same
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by opribo(m): 3:49am On Mar 01, 2017
I have this uncanny feelings that any woman be it single or married who is very very active on social media platform can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by alldbest: 4:06am On Mar 01, 2017
The ladies here are insulting her, calling her names just because she has been exposed, most of u do these same things especially if the said guy is someone she thinks she's dating and believes she could trust him enough to do away with d pix to protect her privacy (stupid thinking anyway), my point... At one point or the other you girls have done extremely stupid things just to satisfy men's selfish needs.. Because there was material attachment to the chat doesn't necessarily mean she sent that guy all those pix because of iPhone, very possible she wouldn't have done that with just any other guy...

In as much as women can act very stupid most times, I think we men also have problems..
*u asked for her nude pix when there are millions of HD quality nude pix online, u kept pressing her to show her face, she did and you either kept Ur phone carelessly or even probably leaked d photos urself...

We know we can manipulate women, but let us stop manipulating them into self destruction... Even these girls here insulting her, today many of u would be made to suck a d1ck in d name of love and d owner of the d1ck would gist his guys how u de suck d think like p0rnstar and for Ur mind u were pleasing Ur "bae"

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2017
I can't even see anything mtcheew
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:

On behalf of all the men I hereby open my baby oil
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by wendy241(f): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
I totally agree with you dear grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by onilanre(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
dude, don't think so.

we have a lot of loose and naive girls in this country

do u know many nude pictures i had in my applock?

You are just punishing yourself...
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by mayorski01(m): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Adeevah:

Yh Th 'f' in her name removed She is now an 'email'
hehehe. I sent you an "email"
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by rawpadgin(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2017
onilanre:

You are just punishing yourself...
how?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Didn't you demand for the pics you received?.
I wonder o
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Jammiiee(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2017
An answer to ur prayer, u got 4 boys + 1 girl = 5 likes
ChrisAirforce1:
God please give me 4boys and just one girl when I'm ready
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by gentleedu(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2017
chai this girl na mumu, iPhone for nude pics..
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Tonason: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Before nko, it's the same water that is boiling inside the pot. Not today.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Naomi222(f): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Oniranu jatijati
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by emi14: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Kenyans are beast

They are not...how are you sure shez Kenyan really and how can you condemn the whole nation because of one stupid lady? Morality exists in Kenya. Have you been to Kenya?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by LockDown69(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Steve jobs (RIP) a little among alot of things your technology has made people do grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by oloriooko(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2017
The guy must have blackmailed her cuz no way the pix would have leaked, so unfortunate for the gal
The guys punishment is on its way, he should not think he's free
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by DEWKID(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
God please give me 4boys and just one girl when I'm ready

thats how we are my sister is the first born and the rest 4 are boys
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by samsam2019: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Why is nobody talking about the fool who released the pictures
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Ramaa(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2017
One thing I don't understand here in nairaland...... is there no good news from Kenya or you only choose to post bad one.....!!??

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by RichardoTobinho: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2017
cool #her mumu Don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.