Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99580 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2017
BossLadyF:

Not all females.
I met one idiot married man recently whom my big friend introduced to me as her friend. We got talking and I took him as a friend and an elder bro. Just few weeks into our new found friendship, he confessed that he expected I'll ask him for things and possibly money(he stays in the UK) but I didn't. He then started making fake promises which I told my big friend and she said he's capable. Only for him to say the only condition attached to fulfilling those promises is if I send him my nude. I told him that's the last thing I'll do and he said I'm not ready to get a good job and all. He even said he knows I'm not that type of lady but one needs to bend her principles to make it in life. I blocked the idiot on WhatsApp and IMO immediately.

Even if love dey catch me, I no fit send anybody my nude.
What will even want to make me to snap nude?
I've met so many persons asking for it (cos I'm blessed with booty) but I can never do it
lol booty dat will soon fade, is dah one booty?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Factors: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Na scam dat man b oo na iphone go kil sum of our ladies by abdulrazak
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by goshen26: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2017
REIIGN:
OP why hide the good stuff

U should be thankful to OP, I trust u bro, all the Vaseline in the house will have finished by now
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Psoul(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg, did the woman ask you to censor her puna for her. Please open the damn thing to avoid trouble. The owner of the market no hide am, u come they hide am for her. I no wan vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Edusouls(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
this will now give the guy the audacity,temerity,guts and boldness to be asking random innocent girls for nude pics thinking we are all the same
all of you re almost the same ooo, woman na woman and can never be near a man...

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by goldedprince: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Bleep that man. there is nothing wrong with her asking for anything she wants to ask. i can bet you he was first to approach and starting talking of sex , maybe asking her for pics and even bragging of how his grand father owns 3 private jets.
what the Bleep was he expecting?
why do guys think its ok for them to make demands but not ok for girls to do same.
he demanded for pus and the sharp gal demanded for iphone. this kain guy deserve better slap

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Jammiiee:
An answer to ur prayer, u got 4 boys + 1 girl = 5 likes
cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by menwongo(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
Am sure the lady is a guy masquerading as woman to cheat his dundee.

Is this a man?

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by goldedprince: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2017
BossLadyF:

Not all females.
I met one idiot married man recently whom my big friend introduced to me as her friend. We got talking and I took him as a friend and an elder bro. Just few weeks into our new found friendship, he confessed that he expected I'll ask him for things and possibly money(he stays in the UK) but I didn't. He then started making fake promises which I told my big friend and she said he's capable. Only for him to say the only condition attached to fulfilling those promises is if I send him my nude. I told him that's the last thing I'll do and he said I'm not ready to get a good job and all. He even said he knows I'm not that type of lady but one needs to bend her principles to make it in life. I blocked the idiot on WhatsApp and IMO immediately.

I've met so many persons asking for it (cos I'm blessed with booty) but I can never do it
almighty rule, use what you have to get what you want. even god sef used the rule
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cyberrex(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin grin
why did they censored the puna
abi o
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by menwongo(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:
Bleep that man. there is nothing wrong with her asking for anything she wants to ask. i can bet you he was first to approach and starting talking of sex , maybe asking her for pics and even bragging of how his grand father owns 3 private jets.
why do guys think its ok for them to make demands but not ok for girls to do same.
he demanded for pus and the sharp gal demanded for iphone. this kain guy deserve better slap

I agree with you. Why must he bring public what they chatted in private.

The guy no try.
Even as the girl no try at all.
Why do women (most) think sending unclad photo is enough for a guy to send them iphone?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by ameezy(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2017
shocked
konjishild:
lol reminds me of those days on 2gogrin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by OurVoice: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
The Girl is a #GreedyFool
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Whoever did this isn't worth 3310 nokia.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
On behalf of all ladies we hereby disown her
Very wrong on the man's part. He asked for it, then why showing it to the whole world? No, I don't support this and I'm not going to crucify the lady in question.
Just that the ladies should be careful and know if they are dealing with a man or kid with a man's look.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
God please give me 4boys and just one girl when I'm ready
Lol. By the time you have 4 girls straight, you will just brace yourself up for hard work of raising and guiding them through life.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by blazer234: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
this will now give the guy the audacity,temerity,guts and boldness to be asking random innocent girls for nude pics thinking we are all the same

Yeah, I know u are different. kiss

I can feel it in my bones. wink
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
BossLadyF:

Not all females.

God bless u. kudos 2u 4 repping d womenfolk in a dignified way. what shocked me was when u said:

"he confessed that he expected I'll ask him for things and possibly money..."

unfortunately my dear that's d reality. some ladies are eager 2 ask heaven&earth from strange men ready 2do anything 2get what they ask 4& d men are looking 4 excuse 2 take advantage. its difficult these days considering employment cos some men are just pathetic as they are blind to merit. if u give in once cos of employment, d man will continue using u until he is satisfied. in most cases, u get nothing in d end.

i respect women like u. keep it up.u are a shinning light. no mans so called wealth is worth ur dignity as a woman.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by AntiWailer: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:

Lol
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Cire80: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Why is this on front page? Has Nairaland turned into a blog?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
konjishild:
lol reminds me of those days on 2gogrin
2go is now in iPhone
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by shantyken1(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
too late
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by shantyken1(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:
2go is now in iPhone
badt guy
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:
"sharp gal"?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by doskie(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
on behalf of all men, we hereby throw her back at you.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by yinkslinks(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Control. Money power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lovely messeges like juju grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by shantyken1(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2017
maasoap:

Lol. By the time you have 4 girls straight, you will just brace yourself up for hard work of raising and guiding them through life.
no b so na just say amen to her prayer
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by uzoormah(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I never said you should discuss it.
amebo u want to hear something
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by phintohlar(f): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2017
She haf joing bad gang in school.. Iphone is d roots of all evil,get thee behind me iphone

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Vicolan: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:

I follow u disown her ooo even though am a guy oooo we disown her ooo
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Luvdk(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Men r stupid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.