Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (52751 Views)

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / Ladies Take A Look At These OMBRE KANEKALON BRAID / Ladies Take Your Pick..... Sneakers Or Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
it's nothing compared to ladies nudity way of dressing... I'm not justifying the guy either....

equation must be balance

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by MrGreenMavro: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
sad
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Boboforthegirls: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
His mum right now

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2017
If he's a hustler then nobody cares. But if he's a star musician or a footballer then ladies will kill for him.

I mean if Paul pogba was a hustler with his outrageous hair styles people will say who would date him. But he's a footballer earning N145 million a week, then nobody dare talk about his hair.

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by exlinkleads(f): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2017
so many things does it for different ladies

so many ladies are tired of normal guys if you don't know
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2017
This one looks like that Laveda's bobo grin
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Boboforthegirls: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Michellla:
Sagging looks nice on some guys tho
angry

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
exlinkleads:
so many things does it for different ladies

so many ladies are tired of normal guys if you don't know

What's your definition of normal guys?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by toogbasky(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
All these yahoo boys dey are running after how do dey dress(exactly lyk dis), abeg make una ask betta questions, dem wizkid stil dey dress lyk dis up till dis moment

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Boboforthegirls: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
skedman:
i guess you are the lady that nairaland guy has been searching for ,i must confess you are pretty,looking smart and gorgeous .

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
so indecent
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by omocheche(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Capital NO
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by shamecurls(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Money is all that matters!

Even if you naked while driving a 2017 Porsche Cayenne, the best of babes still gonna hop in to go have party with you.

After money is money........

Money controls everything!

The only thing money can't do, it's still money that will do it.

Everything has a price

2 Likes

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Sucexpbojc(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Oadeosun11(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
HMmmmm

oga o, majority are disgrace to their family..... people like this are not what dating for any reason
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by sharpshap(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
He looks seriously unserious.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Michellla:
I'm indifferent on the matter discussed

but this is the most honest comment so far

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
I'll rather be a loner forever than be seen walking with a guy like that.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Handsomecole(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2017
When it comes to sagging, there is always a limit to sagging. You don't expect me to wear my trousers just right above my waist dunno for other other guys sha, but for me wearing It above my waist line and my belt makes me so uncomfortable. Wearing your trousers and a little below your waist line is not bad for me. But this level of sagging for that pishure na madness ooo
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by mumuface(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:
is dat not what they call sagging grin grin grin grin.anyway guys who sag say they do it cos ladies love it grin

Saggin is a kind of dressing introduced by the Black slaves dating many years back. Because they were called NIGGAS, and after a hard days work they always like to dress loose, so the West call the dressing SAGGIN wich is the backwards spelling.

2 Likes

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Choiszman(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2017
cool
Michellla:
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by goldedprince: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2017
question is will ladies take wizkid or davido serious if he approaches them dressing like that?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by philipobiz: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2017
If those who sag will only know the origin of sagging, they(the right thinking ones) will stop sagging
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Choiszman(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Seriously dude? undecided
adegeye38:

no right thinking dude would sag his trousers

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Laveda(f): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:
This one looks like that Laveda's bobo grin

angry
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Choiszman(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
omocheche:
Capital NO

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nature8(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2017
skedman:
i guess you are the lady that nairaland guy has been searching for ,i must confess you are pretty,looking smart and gorgeous .

Lol.. The pic got me laughing
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Wadosky(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2017
the guy on the left still sag im own too
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by tpapi: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2017
sagging is meant for touts
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by zicoraads: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Laveda:

angry
Is this not the same guy you refused all my 'toasting' offers for? undecided
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Casablanca22: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
you sagg or you dont sagg.. what matters is the weight of your pocket and your packaging. i do sagg ( with neat and designers cloth) and whenever i stop my ride: ladies will be like: is it me you are calling?
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Choiszman:
Seriously dude? undecided
Guess you are a chronic "sagger" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.