Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman (2850 Views)

Poll: Do you wanna end up with this kinda woman? Read details below.

YES! I love that kinda woman!: 33% (7 votes)
No WAY!: 57% (12 votes)
Maybe. . .: 9% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2009
Guys, as you already know, they are many types of women on this planet. However, Im curious about one specific type of women.

She is a strong headed and a strong minded kind of woman. She speaks out her mind like a mind blowing bomb and she doesnt beat around the bush. She goes straight to the point without leaving you any doubts. She is not afraid of anything (almost anything that is). . ,  She does anything and everything based on what she likes doing without caring on what people thinks of her.

Would you like to be with this kinda woman?

Your honest opinion is very much apprciated.  smiley
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2009
Just described people I hang with. . .  .esp the Jamaican ones

I dont think they hang around waiting for men to comment on them. . . .

But if I was a man. . . . . I'd be afraid of her tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Just described people I hang with. . .  .esp the Jamaican ones

I dont think they hang around waiting for men to comment on them. . . .

But if I was a man. . . . . I'd be afraid of her tongue lipsrsealed

Didnt know Jamaican ladies are like that shocked shocked shocked Yeap. Me too wink
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by showbobo(m): 2:34am On Dec 13, 2009
Yes,I would like to be with such GABRY-LIKE woman kiss kiss kiss grin cheesy
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Pweety4me(f): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2009
^My thoughts exactly Gabry just described herself. . . cheesy tongue
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2009
showbobo:

Yes,I would like to be with such GABRY-LIKE woman kiss kiss kiss grin cheesy

Awwww. . . Thanks bro. U are a darling kiss

Pweety4me:

LMAO! Top class joker! grin tongue
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by MoneyRule(m): 3:31am On Dec 13, 2009
Now dat's ma kinda woman!
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Ndeewonu: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2009
Pweety4me:

I concur. But nt only that:
Gabry is wondering why guys r jilting such a 'lovely' character, leaving her to marry other less 'lovely' babes. Prove me wrong!
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Pweety4me(f): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2009
^Hmmm i am hearing u. . . smiley
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by henryhemon(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2009
Dated one before but she was so proud.that's my kind of woman.
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by showbobo(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2009
Ndeewonu:

Gabry is wondering why guys r jilting such a 'lovely' character, leaving her to marry other less 'lovely' babes. Prove me wrong!

She's still with her boyfriend abeg. . . . No one has ever jilted my sweet Gabry,innit kiss kiss
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by humblemate(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2009
Oh my dear, I think that kind of woman will fit me cos i don't like push over kind of woman, she is my ideal kind of woman. If she really exist, can i know more about her?
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by pureminded: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2009
That kinda lady is good, Even tho it will b kinda hard to control which happens to be what 99% guys wish to achieve in a relationship, !
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
MoneyRule:

Now dat's ma kinda woman!

Really? Wow! Didnt know tongue

Ndeewonu:

And the answer is below V V V

showbobo:

She's still with her boyfriend abeg. . . . No one has ever jilted my sweet Gabry,innit kiss kiss

Thanks brotha. U know me too well kiss

henryhemon:

Dated one before but she was so proud.that's my kind of woman.

So u like proud woman

humblemate:

Oh my dear, I think that kind of woman will fit me cos i don't like push over kind of woman, she is my ideal kind of woman. If she really exist, can i know more about her?

Na waaa! Theres so many women like that over here and I bet theres many outside on your neighbourhood. Go and pick one from road side abeg! tongue

pureminded:

That kinda lady is good, Even tho it will b kinda hard to control which happens to be what 99% guys wish to achieve in a relationship, !

Good? As in
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
I know one lady in my neighbourhood with that exact same behaviour and unfortunately, she beats her husband up many times and her husband still stayed with her. I was wondering how did he managed to cope with that daily.  undecided
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
Gabry:

I know one lady in my neighbourhood with that exact same behaviour and unfortunately, she bats her husband up many times and her husband still stayed with her. I was wondering how did he managed to cope with that daily.  undecided

Does she beat her husband?
What do you mean by "bat"?
undecided
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by TheSly: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2009
Guys, as you already know, they are many types of women on this planet. However, Im curious about one specific type of women.

She is a strong headed and a strong minded kind of woman. She speaks out her mind like a mind blowing bomb and she doesnt beat around the bush. She goes straight to the point without leaving you any doubts. She is not afraid of anything (almost anything that is). . , She does anything and everything based on what she likes doing without caring on what people thinks of her.
The only problem they have is. . .
They dont forgive easily and are less emotional.
I've had my share of these kind and i pray never to meet any of them for the rest of my life. . .

Gabry:

Awwww. . . Thanks bro. U are a darling kiss

LMAO! Top class joker! grin tongue
Sorry to break your heart Mama Ngozi. .
But you are not in any way one of them.
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2009
mama-gee:

Does she beat her husband?
What do you mean by "bat"?
undecided

So sorry. The E was hungry so he ran away for awhile to chop tongue

The Sly:

The only problem they have is. . .
They dont forgive easily and are less emotional.
I've had my share of these kind and i pray never to meet any of them for the rest of my life. . .

Sorry to break your heart Mama Ngozi. .
But you are not in any way one of them.

Not one of wetin
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by honeric01(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
not my type, these kind of women can kill and when you offend them, meenn, you will do alot to gain forgiveness and they are always mean, reading to deal with you emotionally without considering your emotion.
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
honeric01:

not my type, these kind of women can kill and when you offend them, meenn, you will do alot to gain forgiveness and they are always mean, reading to deal with you emotionally without considering your emotion.

But Ihave to admit, they are tough strong willed women wink
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2009
If she's highly intelligent too~
some of need the highly intelligent ones, the ones that can succinctly complement and add to our intelligence cadre
and maybe wen we finally have them we can try to make ourselves love them
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by TheSly: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

Not one of wetin

Yes,I would like to be with such GABRY-LIKE woman
?? ??
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by honeric01(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

But Ihave to admit, they are tough strong willed women wink

yes, strong willed women can be very dangerous and desperate and they shouldn't be messed with especially if they don't like someone you love.
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

?? ??

But his meaning of Gabry like women is not like what I described at the top naa

honeric01:

yes, strong willed women can be very dangerous and desperate and they shouldn't be messed with especially if they don't like someone you love.

U are right in a way but they also have their good points wink Guess theres a good and bad in every person smiley
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by honeric01(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

U are right in a way but they also have their good points wink Guess theres a good and bad in every person smiley

yes, when they like you, they don't waste time, they tell it to your face and if they want you to just ban.g them, they'll surely tell you and you'd not have to worry about being faithful to them since you already know what they want
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by TheSly: 1:35am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

But his meaning of Gabry like women is not like what I described at the top naa

Ahhhh!
That was what i thought.
Who wouldnt want to be with someone like you. . . .
You are a soft-minded angelic type of woman. . . . . kiss cool
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

yes, when they like you, they don't waste time, they tell it to your face and if they want you to just ban.g them, they'll surely tell you and you'd not have to worry about being faithful to them since you already know what they want

YIKES! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Uhmmmm. . . I wish I had the courage to do that embarassed lipsrsealed

The Sly:

Ahhhh!
That was what i thought.
Who wouldnt want to be with someone like you. . . .
You are a soft-minded angelic type of woman. . . . . kiss cool

Not really. . . Am too soft and people takes me for granted most of the time. sad
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by TheSly: 1:52am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

Not really. . . Am too soft and people takes me for granted most of the time. sad

You are not alone here. . . . . How i wish i could change it sad
This is why i dont want to end up with someone u just described. . . .Not good for my life.
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 14, 2009
And what makes you think you can't change it?
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

You are not alone here. . . . . How i wish i could change it sad
This is why i dont want to end up with someone u just described. . . .Not good for my life.

U mean u are soft too

adolfe bad:

And what makes you think you can't change it?

Lol! Wrong section bro. grin
Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by TheSly: 2:25am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

U mean u are soft too 
Too soft. . . . .And i really hate it.

1 Like

Re: Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman by xynerise: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2009
@porter. If you need boyfriend just talk and stop prevaricating and you said you dont prevaricate. The last time you said you are tied of your boyfriend now you are advertising ur self. Well how much you worth? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. / Did Your Parents Educate You On Sex As A Young Adult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.