Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76410 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ukalejohn(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Do you not have people around you to ask? Smh

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by REIIGN(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Why didn't you ask the guy who told you to break up with her? Why you come dey ask us? undecided

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
There is nothing wrong in it...I personally dnt wear bt I hav friends dat do...
Some wear it for fashion while some say it makes an ass bigger....
I even hav a friend dat her bf personally bought it for her..dat he likes it..
So u see...is nt a bad thing..

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ukalejohn(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Sunnymatey(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Find out her reasons for wearing the beads b4 u draw ur conclusion. Dont overlook and dont be quick to judge.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Makes ass bigger grin
I didn't know oo

#YOLO

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
some girls that wear beads are posses by Marine spirit.
while some are Wearing it out of ignorance..... everything is now fashion

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ehinmowo: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
in dis generation, only very few girls wear dt innocently.

for instance, wot benefit one or two strands of beads have? Yet some wear jst one. dt cn nt make her booty bigger.

nonetheless, even dis my theory cud be wrong. so find out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Chuknovski(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
it's a turn on for me,I fancy gals who wear beads and chains,it makes me very horrrrrrrrny touching it, bro there ain't nofin wrong with it, I actually grew up in a barracks where little gals were raised with beads around their waste, take a look at the Masai race of Kenya half naked and beads around waist do you think they are beasts....over to you

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Supermansteve(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Just ask the girl why she wears beads round her waist. It's that simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by JONSYN7154: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guy nothing is wrong with it. If there's something we for Don die since because I can remember years back in Zaria we bleep many Housa girls with beads. feel free with her joor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by solzmuller(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
it's prostitute that wear it most u can see a decent girl with such

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
I can't wear that shït on my waist. A tattoo would be preferable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Jeddy100(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beads are demonic and from the kingdom of darkness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LePrezident(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:
some girls that wear beads are posses by Marine spirit.

while some are Wearing it out of ignorance..... everything is now fashion

Oh my God! How can you even think like this??

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LePrezident(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:

#sigh... this type of mentality can paralyse a generation

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
eh eh I see girls dat wear it as possessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
wait a tottoo on ya waist,,,abeg nor do am,,,na me get that waist oo

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.
eh eh na wa ooo see y do u ve a diff view over it like me!!!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh I see girls dat wear it as possessed
Lolz..nt all..

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:

Lolz..nt all..
no oo serious and for real eh I too go fear dem oo,,,,u dey wear am also!!!??
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by QueenFusa16(f): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
There's nothing bad in wearing beads or chains to the waist.. ..
I use them too.and my bf likes it.. ..

18 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by QueenFusa16(f): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Osheey pastor
Pls where in the bible can we read that?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by jhybosky(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:

hmmn...iya ni yén

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Jodha(f): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
It depends on the kinda bead oo.. Some beads are fashion wise.. Some are purely fetish...

If it's those olden days.. Red beads.. Kindly stay off... She might be a daughter of some fetish priest..

Else carry.. On.. But hope yhu truly love her.. And do not see her mainly as a sex object...

12 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Swizdoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op you are getting involved with a slay mama....

Don't make the mistake of wifing her and make sure you protect incase you want to shine her Congo because you won't be the only one drilling her oil well....

I can still cope with slay queens that wear anklets but waist beads always look creepy to me

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by burkingx(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by babyfaceafrica: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Depend na risk..50/50..the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Arewa12: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:

Ki lo de bros u dey vex oooo...... Demonic Kingdom... Chai bros I hail thee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.