Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC (5833 Views)

See Where Nigeria Is Ranked Among Global Internet Users / Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel / Nigerian Internet Users Still Stand At 91 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC by userplainly(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Nairaland users are forming intellectual brilliance when the real problem right now is the Nigerian police/ Sars.....now they targeting every young guy that looks good and have a good smart phone.... and they always claim you are a Yahoo boy.... even when you are not... they harassed me on my way to benin .. i complied to the guy's orders, check my phone - nothing bad was inside, he still claimed am hiding things and he'll slap.. i told him i know my rights, am a graduate n he can't touch me.. after much his boss i can go, as i was about to enter the car the same guy came and sprayed my face with PEPPER SPRAY....his words were " u dey smart"... i left, face swollen... eyes watwry...

1 Like

Re: Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
I dont think recession is behind this, most of the facebook slay girls Don get belle.
Re: Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC by babatee126(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Do Hitwe Registration – CREATE HITWE ACCOUNT At Www.hitwe.com / Circuit Diagram Of A Pure Sine Wave Inverter Needed / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.