Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... (1459 Views)

HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by stanvesco(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2017
This question popped up while discussing with some colleagues.
Some insisted that as a Doctor that it would/will be demeaning.
some claimed some stigmatisation shit.... and bla bla bla bla
I had no reason to answersince they all know my possible response!!!

However i was in a world of my own...
i had already negotiated down my salary by 538k to ensure i keep the job permanently....
I contacted agents at ogun state to buy cheap farmlands and negotiated 200hectares to 100k for one hectare
thats 20million naira.... to make a down payment of 4million and installmental payment of 2million naira....
of course its an all round the year farming of vegetables.....
with lagos as target market.....

I blocked the agent at Abuja-kaduna express road.... and made a down promisory note.... to buy the 100hectares

offcourse i ordered for a small toyota sports...

completed my garri factory in edo state

completed my ultra modern carwash in Abuja

completed my Windfarm in kaduna state

completed my 100k capacity turkey farm in ogun state and 1000k hatchery in edo state...

i became tired of the job by the 5th year....
whowants thejob please
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by fernandoc(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
What kin of question is this. Their are a lot of lower things I would do for 5mil naira a month. Even as a PhD graduate. Who graduate help for Naija?
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by BlueShine(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
yes, please where is the money?
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by Bossontop(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Una don come again wif dis una funny scenarios again abiii....who no go do d awsboy work
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by ufuosman(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
who is asking this type of funny question?
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by psucc(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Op carry you yanka come work for state govt for N45k or chakara for FG for N50k.

But my humble self go do am even if for only 1month and forgo civil service job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
For 5m,i'll undertake the houseboy job, Nanny n Pappy job aswel
Re: Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... by tpiar: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

COCA COLA: How They Are Killing Us Slowly In Nigeria / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Start A Freelance Business From Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.