Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Slay Queen - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slay Queen (18592 Views)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / Dear Slay Queen �, Take Care Of Your Man. / THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
MasterChen:
Slay mama
Slay papa
Slay king
Slay queens

Kí ló tún kù

Slay servants?

Nah!!!!
Slaydemons
Slayzombies
Slayghosts
N ermmmmm..

Slayaliens shocked

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by Yunkshione101: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Now my question for you is that:hope you didn't wasted too many years of your life in this? cuz when those slay mamas feels its enough is only when they get old 30 upwards...well tis a good thing you traced your way back to the light and your main obligation now is to try bring those friends who were with you in this and if they seem to deep,run for your life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by thesuave10(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2017
To slay or not to slay, that is the question grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by paternoster: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2017
canalily:
Meet this slayed queenangry
her name is Miosotis, her two oranges no be here.
See more of her X-rated photos
http://photoblackgrils.com/babes/miosotis/
Re: Slay Queen by fuzzywuzzy: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Ginaz:
Oh they have come again with this super story. While you go taking drugs for slay Queens head, who told you they don't know the risks involved?

And the message was judgmental undecided

Is that how to win souls?

Everybody is dying on top slay Queens, what of yahoo boys? Or are they the only ones whose pasts won't catch up with them?

Yeye dey smell.

I'm not a slay queen but enough of this nonsense. Someone can't take pix in peace again without getting named what you are not.

Last 2years it was a "runz babe ", this year it's "slay queen ". I'm waiting for the next name slogan bunch of jobless people would pick up.

NL men can kill themselves on top of women

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen by obidevine(m): 4:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:
Ok

You're very okay

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by BabbanBura(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Ginaz:
Oh they have come again with this super story. While you go taking drugs for slay Queens head, who told you they don't know the risks involved?

Everybody is dying on top slay Queens, what of yahoo boys? Or are they the only ones whose pasts won't catch up with them?

Yeye dey smell.

I'm not a slay queen but enough of this nonsense. Someone can't take pix in peace again without getting named what you are not.

Last 2years it was a "runz babe ", this year it's "slay queen ". I'm waiting for the next name slogan bunch of jobless people would pick up.

you must be one, better repent before it catches up with you too!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen by movement1(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Nice one. You are good

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
The truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by wiloy2k8(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Yeye dey smell.

why u dey vex like this

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by phenzy(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Ginaz post=59418020]Oh they have come again with this super story. While you go taking drugs for slay Queens head, who told you they don't know the risks involved?

Yeye dey smell.

Slay queen sighted

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by phenzy(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Lollipop247:
What's the moral lesson of this post??

Google is ur friend
Re: Slay Queen by fillipelobos: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
I hope they learn

I just wonder how much we gain from deceit

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by Ginaz(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

you must be one, better repent before it catches up with you too!

I'm not one. Jump inside a lagoon.
Re: Slay Queen by anethcharly(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
400billionman:

Why is it paining you ?

The matter tire me o lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen by TonyRoland(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Yeye dey smell.

by dere words we shall knw dem.....lol
Re: Slay Queen by Justiceleague1: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:
Slay mama Slay papa Slay king Slay queens
Kí ló tún kù
Slay servants?

i tire o..soon we will hear slaylauumankey grin
Re: Slay Queen by Tolams16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lieeeeees!! Lies! Lies! Just because u dont want ppl to become slay queens doesnt mean that u shuld lie now. 5yrs ago?? Pls wen was instagram invented? N wen did it become popular in nigeria? You said 5yrs ago, that should be 2012. Ah! My sister in 2012 how many nigerians were on instagram? Instagram started gaining popularity in nigeria,in d yr 2013/2014, of which at that time the number of users frm nigeria was nt even quater of wat it is now, by that time there was nothing like slay queen, slay mama or peper dem gang anything, dis term came about jst dis yr or last year N now u re telling us u wanted to be a slay queen 5yrs ago, how false n impossible is that? Pls aunty, if u want to preach den preach, stop concocting riduculouse lies, abeg, na beg i de beg. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen by BabbanBura(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not one. Jump inside a lagoon.

okay, don't contend for whats wrong!
Re: Slay Queen by Oleevergist(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Great write up dear, keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyigba Thief - A Short Story / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.