Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning (27242 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport / Air Pollution: Nigeria Ranks 4th Deadliest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by QueenEsther1: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
This lingering issue of black-soot in Port Harcourt has become a serious concern! If you go to Trans-Amadi slaughter every evening you will see the same thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by giftedheart1(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2017
I wonder how the next rain there will be like

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by AngelicBeing: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Dayumm wink
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by olaolulazio(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wike will lead their fake arrest again.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by lordcabasa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Federal Agencies like the Navy and Civil defence applying Crude method of destroying stolen crude and refining camps are the major contributors of sooth and air pollution I'm Rivers state.
The state agencies are helpless since they have no or even limited control over the federal agencies, we are doing gradually I'm the Delta, especially Port Harcourt.

Dear Federal Government Pls come to our aid, the environment isn't our but a mere heritage tp bequeath tp our children. Let's not destroy and dexipate same.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by MrGreenMavro: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by teamsynergy: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
can't they pass a very strict law to put an end to this madness?.. they r putting people at risk of PAHs cancer ...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by KINGwax007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sha kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by olive2000: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are leaving by his grace

Hmm air pollution lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by tpbehappy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
And Wike is working....Hypocritical hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by obembet(f): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
U see well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by alizma: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
so the state government can't deploy helicopter/drone to track down the location until people start dying abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by samtee37(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
There was a country.... .. Called?

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Abdulazeez007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
diz 1 small, go owode onirin in lagos and see things!
by the way whos got news about BABATUNDE GBADAMOSI who has been in DSS detention since 7days?
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by blazer234: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
PH may soon become the most health-wisely unsafe city to live in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Abdulazeez007(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
he doesnt have mb, ab
nd MTN dt he has sub has no network signal.
dazoll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Yinkatolu: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dem they shack beer for this land o
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by shamecurls(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very lawless state....

Dangote should just acquire the state and manage its affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
hydrocarbons are burning in the air. Rivers state will look like india in a short time .

Imagine how depreciated the quality of live will become, its time to go to the village.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
I hear say living standards for PH dey hard pass Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by collinsy2: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is a very serious issue. I pity our kids and it is so bad that I am scared of eating bolle as it is always exposed.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by chukslawrence(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Idrismusty97(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Time to blame Buhari and go blowup more pipelines sending even more pollution to the air. Cause adding fuel to fire solve all problems.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
blame the militant

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
wink
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by MasterofNL: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Choi!!! shocked shocked shocked

See the way these guys stacked crates of beer almost touching the sky.

These guys they drink oooo. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by cstr55: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow.
Even china is not this polluted even with all their industries.
Third world countries like Nigeria are supposed to have very clean air. It seems the reverse is the case.
Imagine the cancer risks people are being exposed to with near non-existent specialized health care system to tackle the inevitable cancer cases that will arise there.
Damn.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by cashreport: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Wike will lead their fake arrest again.
The way most people type on social media is really irrating to the eyes.. It takes lots of patience to be online n ignore some words
Ola olulazio...where is your location ..Lagos
Been to port Harcourt since this year answer no
Where u there when the governor visited answer no... Unfortunatly my mechanic that repairs my car stays there and I was there live n direct
Governor wike was there in action

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.