Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? (997 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Is It Worth Relocating To The UK As A Doctor? / 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Fellow nairalanders,
This forum is one that has a fine blend of experienced professionals sufficient to provide satisfactory answers to important questions. Indeed, it has most times served that purpose perfectly, even as one must take cognizance of the fact that we also have a case of 'mixed multitude' here.

Please, for the experienced copywriters or others with experience on the topic in question, "WHO HAS WORKED WITH DAILYPOSTS.CO.UK BEFORE AND HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?"

Please this is very urgent and requires answers to enable someone make a very weighty decision.....
you can get more info about the job on an earlier thread created here:https://www.nairaland.com/3651298/urgent-got-dprecruitment-invite-started

PS: I dont know why many find it difficult to read before commenting. Simply because i decided to use the exact term used by the company during their recruitment process in the earlier thread i.e dprecruitment, many people were talking of DPR recruitment. Please i mean dailyposts.co.uk......thanks
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2017
YOU CAN REFER TO THE TEXT BELOW

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for completing the grammar and written parts of our trial process. I am delighted to inform you that the quality of your trial pieces was sufficient to pass this stage.

So... Congratulations on getting to the final stage of our recruitment process.

This is the paid trial stage. This is where we confirm your ability to deliver consistently on a daily basis. Please note that the trial is not suitable for those that are working or studying at moment. If you need a part time or weekend trial then please let us know. This is a full time trial for a full time job.

The paid trial will commence on Monday 13th of February 2017 and end on Saturday 18th of February 2017.

Over the 6 days, you will be required to resume by 9am in our virtual office, and complete as many tasks as you can each day before 6pm. Successful trialists tend to complete around 2000 words per day, and then go on to complete 3500 words later in their careers with us.

Please note that if you cannot produce content that AT LEAST matches the quality displayed in your sample trial, we will discontinue the process.

It is also important to note that the number of pieces completed daily at this stage will be referenced when it comes to deciding on whether you qualify for the role or not. What you produce at this stage is what we will expect from you in the immediate period following your recruitment.

On successful completion of this trial, you will be paid a token to cover your expenses over this period. You will also be given a contract to resume with us.

Token payment for the trial varies between 20 and 30 thousand Naira depending on output over the trial period.

Paid Trial Checklist
Somewhere quiet to work
Fuel/electricity for the week
A laptop with Microsoft Word and an internet browser
Completion of short induction in the training department using your grammar test logins and review of the handbook attached. ENSURE YOU TAKE A LOOK THROUGH THE HANDBOOK!

Please reply this email to confirm your availability on said dates. If you cannot make next week then please suggest an alternative trial commencement date.

Yours Sincerely,

Stephanie
Recruitment Director

www.dailyposts.co.uk
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
bamasite:
YOU CAN REFER TO THE TEXT BELOW

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for completing the grammar and written parts of our trial process. I am delighted to inform you that the quality of your trial pieces was sufficient to pass this stage.

So... Congratulations on getting to the final stage of our recruitment process.

This is the paid trial stage. This is where we confirm your ability to deliver consistently on a daily basis. Please note that the trial is not suitable for those that are working or studying at moment. If you need a part time or weekend trial then please let us know. This is a full time trial for a full time job.

The paid trial will commence on Monday 13th of February 2017 and end on Saturday 18th of February 2017.

Over the 6 days, you will be required to resume by 9am in our virtual office, and complete as many tasks as you can each day before 6pm. Successful trialists tend to complete around 2000 words per day, and then go on to complete 3500 words later in their careers with us.

Please note that if you cannot produce content that AT LEAST matches the quality displayed in your sample trial, we will discontinue the process.

It is also important to note that the number of pieces completed daily at this stage will be referenced when it comes to deciding on whether you qualify for the role or not. What you produce at this stage is what we will expect from you in the immediate period following your recruitment.

On successful completion of this trial, you will be paid a token to cover your expenses over this period. You will also be given a contract to resume with us.

Token payment for the trial varies between 20 and 30 thousand Naira depending on output over the trial period.

Paid Trial Checklist
Somewhere quiet to work
Fuel/electricity for the week
A laptop with Microsoft Word and an internet browser
Completion of short induction in the training department using your grammar test logins and review of the handbook attached. ENSURE YOU TAKE A LOOK THROUGH THE HANDBOOK!

Please reply this email to confirm your availability on said dates. If you cannot make next week then please suggest an alternative trial commencement date.

Yours Sincerely,

Stephanie
Recruitment Director

www.dailyposts.co.uk

I need some info about this dailyposts.co.uk recruitment process.

Please how long after you took the grammar and written test was this message sent to you?

And was it sent to your email?.
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2017
dejibanjo:

I need some info about this dailyposts.co.uk recruitment process.

Please how long after you took the grammar and written test was this message sent to you?

And was it sent to your email?.
About two weeks via email. Are you applying too?
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 28, 2017
bamasite:

About two weeks via email. Are you applying too?

I applied, and I completed both tests. Guess I should be waiting for a similar message. Did you eventually take part in the trial?
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
dejibanjo:

I applied, and I completed both tests. Guess I should be waiting for a similar message. Did you eventually take part in the trial?

When did you apply? You will get similar message if you were good enough
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
bamasite:

When did you apply? You will get similar message if you were good enough

2 days ago.

I really hope I am chosen 4 the trial.

What did you write about in the written test?
Have you resumed fully with them?
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello there. Been a while. So ow did d dailyposts trial go? Hope u were retained
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2017
I just did not continue.......Network was terrible at the time after I was allocated back office and I sensed frustration if I continue.

Though I got another email again from them this month to print my certificate....

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / AWS Certification Training Program In USA / Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.