Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130428 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ITbomb(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Haters will remain frustrated for life

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

I was planning to open a thread, you beat me to it! thumbs up bro!

30 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

More blessings grin
coollabman:

More blessings
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by veekid(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Some people ll never learn sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
some people will never learn sha....

Seun is viewing too... I'm suspecting himgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ProfEinstein: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mr OP stfu, this was how the media plunged MMM into chaos by creating unnecessary panic in the system. Just shut your silly mouth up and learn how to mind your damn business embarassedode

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by yeyeboi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
You people doing local scam should continue , anyways those that fall for it as the greedy ones.

If mugun fall guyman must chop grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by themonk(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Am not trying to sound condescending but you might be the one to end up frustrated in life. this assertion is made considering the level of financial intelligence of those who subscribe to ponzi schemes which have been proven through history and even mathematically( i saw one of such proves in narialand here) not to be sustainable. there is a growing tendency for people to reject facts all over the world as studies have shown. i would want you to google "the backfire effect" and "cognitive dissonance" to know which of these is actually disturbing you. have a nice day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by unitysheart(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Truth is, once some people get so much comfortable having gained a lot from ponzi schemes, there'll always be trouble because such people will not come back to provide help again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Griffon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:

The nigga don warn you now. No be after the crash una go come here dey write epistle give us. Stay on a valid hustle and get off this damned ponzi schemes.

A word is enough for the wise.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by helphelp: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Only a few will smile.... Majority dey larimo

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Womanitarian(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Chai!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Someone behind it, is now paying him/herself fast.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Shortyy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol people will never learn

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dadebayo1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ayodiya: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by segebase(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
nnn
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by uchwar1: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
veekid:
Some people ll never learn sha
I can't believe some people are still into Ponzi scheme. nawao!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
January 2017 was dedicated to MMM
February 2017 was dedicated to MMM nigeria
March 2017 is being dedicated to GHWW
April 2017 shall be dedicated to grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Kennitrust(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'll work for my profit, won't mind the pain.
Cos, at end, the gain will be more than the pains. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by coalcoal1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
some people will still ask ....
IS IT YOUR MONEY?

Yahoo boys have taken over, creating ponzi schemes upandan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ibkgab001: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
I asked about the whereabouts of Austin my friend who told me to join MMM but I refused

The guy has been missing since jan 14 any information about his whereabout attracts cool cash

Say no to ponzi x 3

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Towncrier007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell, ghww is still very firm and it's strict structures was meant to make the system last for ever, why carrying false news about a wonderful platform like this, I know Seun And Lala are haters of ghww and co because they feel it affects NL trafficking,well nothing can kill ponzi in 9ja

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jamislaw(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
MMM has taught me a lesson and am greatful for the lesson well learnt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by TexasR: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:

Actually it's fools that fall for shitty scam like these that will remain frustrated for life

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Tokziby: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
angry angry angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by obembet(f): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
you are also a participant

Do u remember last time when u were merge to pay me.

I hope u have GH too before u start discouraging others that may likely to pay u

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by mayskit4luv(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ponzi Scheme

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.