Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130427 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
eosigwe:
Mehn, God have mercy. GetHelp paid me well sha. I was lucky to join in the early days as at October. I was watching the platform carefully. My last PH was epic. It took me lots of tactics and guts to pay. I knew the end was near. I risked it. Yesterday, i cashed out successfully and said bye bye to get help. I pity those who paid me. Expect the crash from midweek of March.
You will still beg to come back, I promise you that.

8 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
alldbest:

I can imagine a building consultant saying "shun building" grin so people consult u on Ponzi schemes and u advise them on what basis? That means u actually create accounts on all these Ponzi schemes for u to know how they all operate, get a job bros, leave the Ponzi lovers to keep giving their money out to strangers

Sex consultants say "shun premarital sex". I don't create websites accounts because it's a security risk. However I had created multiple accounts in New P2P whatsapp group and intentionally crashed them.
I remember writing my details this:

Ponzi Hater: Sgt Ponzi Hater/Ph/1million

Admin: Sir the minimum PH is 10k

Ponzi Hater: Sgt Ponzi Hater/Ph/ 5 billion

Admin: You will be blocked for this

Sgt Ponzi Hater: Block me scammers in high places.

I monitored the above scheme with other line and it crashed in days. Some users started screaming "Ponzi Hater told us oh"
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ikukuhero: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Big lie! Someone I know just got matched last week after 3 weeks of providing help. Just keep your big mouth shut and allow risk takers do what they know best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Damn!!! look at the traffic!! shocked shocked

But its just what OP and the NL mods want abi?

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by mcatho(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

I wonder how you knew about the scheme so well such that your friends came to you seeking expert advice. That means you are an active participant and they are your downlines.
I am beginning to believe that you are a guider.

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by registration(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
But why.... Who paid you for this?

Got over 500 worth btc from there yesterday. And got 99.84 btc today to complete my returns. Since you know the mods would push anything relating to this to the front-page, why wont you spew rubbish.

And moreover is it your money You are here helping NL to make more money, by driving traffic and you are there expecting a bottle from a friend for a whole week... your case is even more pathetic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by LockDown69(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Smh
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg how do I upload Bitcoin POP! I just paid an order

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alldbest: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Sex consultants say "shun premarital sex". I don't create websites accounts because it's a security risk. However I had created multiple accounts in New P2P whatsapp group and intentionally crashed them.
I remember writing my details this:

Ponzi Hater: Sgt Ponzi Hater/Ph/1million

Admin: Sir the minimum PH is 10k

Ponzi Hater: Sgt Ponzi Hater/Ph/ 5 billion

Admin: You will be blocked for this

Sgt Ponzi Hater: Block me scammers in high places.

I monitored the above scheme with other line and it crashed in days. Some users started screaming "Ponzi Hater told us oh"

Hahahhaha with or without ponzihater, ponzis always crash, especially those ridiculous WhatsApp groups, well ... Happy consultation Mr Ponzi consultant
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please GHW Participants should help derail this thread nobody should reply any haters comments.Let this thread die a natural DEATH.We did it with the previous devilish thread we can still do it on this useless thread.If u must comment please derail

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
mcatho:

I wonder how you knew about the scheme so well such that your friends came to you seeking expert advice. That means you are an active participant and they are your downlines.
I am beginning to believe that you are a guider.

God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Spots on!...quicker than usual match is a sure sign of imminent crash!!...
This i learnt from MMM, almost lost 200k.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
But why.... Who paid you for this?

Got over 500 worth btc from there yesterday. And got 99.84 btc today to complete my returns. Since you know the mods would push anything relating to this to the front-page, why wont you spew rubbish.

And moreover is it your money You are here helping NL to make more money, by driving traffic and you are there expecting a bottle from a friend for a whole week... your case is even more pathetic.
Abeg how do I upload BITCOIN POP! I just paid $1.8k in BTC! Don't mind the op

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
eosigwe:
Mehn, God have mercy. GetHelp paid me well sha. I was lucky to join in the early days as at October. I was watching the platform carefully. My last PH was epic. It took me lots of tactics and guts to pay. I knew the end was near. I risked it. Yesterday, i cashed out successfully and said bye bye to get help. I pity those who paid me. Expect the crash from midweek of March.

bye and don't come back

theif
ingrate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by chordrylateral(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op your bitcoin address is invalid input a valid address so I can pay you your GH and stop shouting.

If you are doing Ponzi you are betting.......

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
A similar post was opened last year before mmm went on sabbatical break. I wish I had listened, I wouldn't have lost as much as I did. Only the wise will take heed to this advice. I am not against ponzi because it has been my Messiah in this recession, but the truth is that the inevitable is about to happen to GHW
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by silvercute(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

I have not seen anyone who claims to be an expert in any field in life without having first hand experience. It clearly shows you have invested in a ponzi scheme and got your fingers burnt before coming here to cry fowl. I HEREBY CATEGORIZE YOU AN IDIOT. When did you become an expert advise giver if you haven't lost money in many schemes with unrealistic bonuses and payout percentages courtesy your stupidity and greed.

Keep your idiotic advice to your hare-brained skull. No one needs the trash you spew here. You can as well keep drinking free bottle of carbonated sugar as a gift for your expert consultancy. Idiot of Congo!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ijeshaboy: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Osahon7 post=54170852][/quote] unjust paid 1.3 million too, am well OK with the system. If you don't sow u don't reap. God bless GHW

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
h
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
ikukuhero:

Big lie! Someone I know just got matched last week after 3 weeks of providing help. Just keep your big mouth shut and allow risk takers do what they know best.
have nt been matched! This is my 3rd week

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by bigiyaro(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
OP, it's like u lost a lot to these schemes, nevertheless, jst like any other ventures, u either loss or gain, according to forbs, DANGOTE lost 35% of his wealth, did you think the money jst disappeared? Adenuga also made gains and he did not print the money either, so don't bother taking panadol for over a million people's headaches. A fool and his money are soon parted. this is the way of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Abeg how do I upload Bitcoin POP! I just paid an order

Good man.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please, anyone knows a good restaurant in the city of ibadan with good Efo riro and ogunfe? I need to eat right now, am famished smiley

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ekwelive: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
oga keep shut! You no go mind your business? Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
sapienman:

Good man.

what of the hash code ID
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by simplygreat(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rubbish post. Nairaland promoting rubbish since time immemorial. baseless facts and opinions from disgruntled elements of the society who simply have no job but to come here and type rubbish.
I advice that you use this time that you used to type this and invest in meditation exercises or better still i suggest that you use it to pray or better still use it to read up something that would add to your life.
I advice that you focus more on your business so that you will expand and grow. if you also mind your business, you will live a healthy life Bro. Please consider it

ponzihater:

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.