Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130416 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
what of the hash code ID
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
ikukuhero:

Big lie! Someone I know just got matched last week after 3 weeks of providing help. Just keep your big mouth shut and allow risk takers do what they know best.

Osahon7:
have nt been matched! This is my 3rd week

I've been on it since December.

I'm on my second week again, no match yet.

The site is quite okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
oprah007:
Please, anyone knows a good restaurant in the city of ibadan with good Efo riro and ogunfe? I need to eat right now, am famished smiley
guy how far you na! Why you dey mention my best food na!! Abeg you know Wetin be hash code ID for GHW bitcoins PH?? I don pay one order now
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please who has battery charger here ?

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sex is sweet o o o
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please GHW Participants should help derail this thread nobody should reply any haters comments.Let this thread die a natural DEATH.We did it with the previous devilish thread we can still do it on this useless thread.If u must comment please derail
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
sapienman:

I've been on it since December.

I'm on my second week again, no match yet.

Ghw rocks abeg.
my bitcoin was matched after 14 days but Cash is yet to be matched

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Sleezwizz: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

I can really see u are really a ponzi scheme hater. My brother u get a lot of work to do if you want to start killing all ponzi schemes one by one by writing this kind of articles. u will be amazed by the number of ponzi schemes ongoing in Nigeria presently... Keep digging for more of them maybe by 2050 u will finish writing about all of them grin

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
oprah007:

Please GHW Participants should help derail this thread nobody should reply any haters comments.Let this thread die a natural DEATH.We did it with the previous devilish thread we can still do it on this useless thread.If u must comment please derail
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ttmax09(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
So it's true someone called me that a fool on nairaland his trying to create panic on GHW if you are not a participant must you spoil it with your foul mouth leave the participant's alone and let them be. the admins decided to change the pattern of matching from percentage to weekly stating clearly the reason's been that many try to use 1 fund to PH many times thereby causing problem for participant's. Let them be and keep your foul mouth shot and for those who already panicked the door's are wide open.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Ayosh(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wonder when the president is coming back

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Entom(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
See my signature for alternative investment platform

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
guy how far you na! Why you dey mention my best food na!! Abeg you know Wetin be hash code ID for GHW bitcoins PH?? I don pay one order now
cheesy no vex boss. Ur hash code is d evidence of your payment with bitcoin, copy and paste it on your ghw account. GHW we rock!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
oprah007:

nor need bros! The person has already confirmed me! GHW rocks menh

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sleezwizz:

I can really see u are really a ponzi scheme hater. My brother u get a lot of work to do if you want to start killing all ponzi schemes one by one by writing this kind of articles. u will be amazed by the number of ponzi schemes ongoing in Nigeria presently... Keep digging for more of them maybe by 2050 u will finish writing about all of them grin

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
what of the hash code ID

You'll find the hashcode there.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

I am a Ponzi consultant so I know what goes on in most Ponzi Schemes. Your assertion is like telling a diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes because he never had it before.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

What made you a consultant?
Jobless, hungry man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
nor need bros! The person has already confirmed me! GHW rocks menh

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
when is the ucl match abeg
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by silvercute(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Nothing lasts for ever Mr PonziDetector. The platform has been stable well enough to help people when your idle mind couldn't work out any feasible construction than been a fake ponzi analyst. Help yourself by consulting for forex firms/banks that lose money trading forex everyday. Everything in life na risk. Go and keep drinking carbonated drinks for your cheap and empty advise.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
oprah007:

cheesy no vex boss. Ur hash code is d evidence of your payment with bitcoin, copy and paste it on your ghw account. GHW we rock!
yeah! Thanks! The person already confirmed me!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by octavius: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
No such thing as crash. We are just ungrateful.
GHW saw an imminent disaster, hence, removed excesses and participants thinks it's a crash

We are the ones to... Stand Firm

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
want to buy a car for Hf from my ghw money is it advisable guys
I don't have a car yet
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please copy the message below and post it all over this thread. Thanks.

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
If you know that you really want to have those muscles please read my thread "pristinemuscles" and follow everyword written there to the letter.

No pain
No gain.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Navalguy: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
thankgod i dnt invest

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Godtaye:
want to buy a car for Hf from my ghw money
is it advisable guys

I don't have a car yet

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gotten a good restaurant at last, Ose Olohun food canteen bodija, who wan follo join? cool
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Navalguy:
thankgod i dnt invest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.