Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130424 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
mikanju:
You are all here ranting and defending yet if they match you you wont pay.This is the 5th time they are [b]matching my inlaw to get help of 1,000.Up till now none of the 5 people provided the help.She cancelled her pending help cos of that and she right to do so.[/b]Today makes it exactly 15 days my sister has been mathed 4 times to get help of 47,000.The time expires 11:59pm yet the 4th set of people said they wont pay they told her point blank when she called. You spend your time here defending and cursing as if that is what will sustain the system. If you defend and curse till next year and they match you but you refused to provide tell how the system wont crash ? As far as am concerned participants are to blame.Please correct me if am wrong,you dont have to curse or abuse to prove your point. The amount of effort put here if you put it in fufiling your pledge and stop cancelling your pending pledge no amount of attack will make it crash !
Can u imagine what you are just saying? I hope u just joined this platform for the first time. Nobody is forcing anybody to provide help. Anyone that is no more interested should plz opt out.
We are trying to defend false information circulating around GHW and u are saying that we are not making pledge who told u that? Your inlaw cancel his pledge because of 1000 he was expecting. What a shame.
I have more that 20 downline and i have enlighted all of them concerning what is going on and they all understood. All of them fulfilled their pledges last week and this week. So, who is not making pledge now? Anyone that is tired should plz opt out. There are so many serious members on the platform that knew what was happening, so don't discourage them.
Omce your inlaw and ur sister get their money, u can tell them to opt out. Nobody has ever loose his or her money to GHWW

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
These ponzihater & co are the Lucifer and devil of the problem on ground.

The issue now is how we resolve this challenge and make ghw on track...

and how can this not repeat itself again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Dollben: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
@sweetboiy thats should not be the case now....participant should just find a way to tell themselves that this is mere propaganda and should start redeeming their pledge, if not so the scheme will just die...ponzihater or nobody didnt caused it but the participant does...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why ghw support not responding to ticket sent to them pls?

When will they start rematching of participants?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by MelchizNna(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
they will surely be tracked and hunt down like Bush animals
lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by PromiseUche(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm! I just registered today, now I am seeing this thread and scared of PHing. I guess I shld wait to observe more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.