Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,359 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Become Your Own Boss By Learning How To Mine Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Your Own Boss By Learning How To Mine Bitcoin (668 Views)

Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Be Your Own Boss By Being A Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss By Learning How To Mine Bitcoin by Pajon(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Crystafox is not owned by any single person or entity, we are a team of experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, network marketers, and programming geeks who have all come together to launch a very simple business around a very complex industry. Anyone can join Crystafox and begin earning a passive income by taking advantage of our expertise in crypto currencies mining and other crypto currencies related services.
How much can i make from joining this program?

You can make money from crystafox in two major ways;
1. Mining Profits
Company maintains 3% daily or 90% monthly profit for mining contract below 1btc and 4% daily or 120% monthly profit for mining contracts above 1btc. Mining rate can be increased to a maximum of 6% daily or 180% monthly, through the purchase of mining power.
2.Affiliate System
You earn 15% referral commission for every deposit made by a member you signed up! Company also reward you with a 5% ROI monthly for all team members who join platform through you!

How do I promote it and get referral commission?
You can promote it through your referral link provided in your Crystafox account, just copy that link and give it to your referral for registration.
When can I receive my referral commission?
Once your referral's deposit will be confirmed by the company you will receive your referral commission in your Crystafox account.
Can I receive referrals commission if I have not made a deposit?
No, you cannot earn it if you have not made a deposit. Please make a deposit to earn referrals commission. The minimum deposit is just 0.1 btc

How Much do I Need to Start Mining?

You can start mining with as low as 0.25btc which is the minimum mining power is now Minimum capital is 0.25 btc (N128k NGN) for people in Nigeria and for other countries it will be dependent on your local currency to USD conversion rate, then maximum unlimited. But the higher u go the bigger u earn.
Crystafox has Four Mining Systems;
1. Bicoin
2. Litecoin
3. Dogecoin

4. Ethereum

get the full overview by clicking the link below

..http://www.pajontech.com/2017/03/how-to-earn-money-on-crystafox.com.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Aliexpress Users / What Business Can Someone Do With N100,000 / Latest In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.