Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (68897 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
chiedu7:
Chai igbo land no get structure, yet they top academics
That's what makes us special breed!

Like if you agree
If you don't agree, u also know what to do

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by FASH23(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheNathan:
sad come where is Mouau
pls wat the meaning of MOUAU?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by ASBEE(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
chiefolododo:
Na God oo, my broda
i tell you.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by cheeboozhor(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Statsocial:
7) ABUAD

Abeg UNiPORT people forgive me o but this ABUAD is fine o shocked
y apologising .... uniport no fine na

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
zudozz:
where is d prestigious unilag senate building? Children of nowadays sef?
Look again, It's there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Tobium1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Afonja univs
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Werehkpe: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Any top 5 Nigerian University ranking that does not have University of Ibadan on its list is DEFINITELY not correct. I have been to OAU, ABU Zaria, UniLag, UNN and a few other "secondary schools" and trust me when I say apart from OAU (which is still up for debate) U.I clearly trumps all other universities in terms of structures, academic excellence and land space.

The ONLY area U.I lags FARRRR behind is in the area of online and internet presence as well as relevance. Apart from that. U.I definitely has to be the best in Nigeria. Dont let anyone deceive you. THAT IS SIMPLY THE FACTUAL TRUTH
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Werehkpe:
Any top 5 Nigerian University ranking that does not have University of Ibadan on its list is DEFINITELY not correct. I have been to OAU, ABU Zaria, UniLag, UNN and a few other "secondary schools" and trust me when I say apart from OAU (which is still up for debate) U.I clearly trumps all other universities in terms of structures, academic excellence and land space.

The ONLY area U.I lags FARRRR behind is in the area of online and internet presence as well as relevance. Apart from that. U.I definitely has to be the best in Nigeria. Dont let anyone deceive you. THAT IS SIMPLY THE FACTUAL TRUTH
Lol we are not talking about academic excellence but simply buildings. If you think UI has better buildings then pls upload the pictures na. As for now the title belongs to CU

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by plainol(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
You guys need to visit UNAAB, especially Covenant and Babcock dudes, maybe they might be humbled.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by josh123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecidedNa building I wnt chop?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Eastwalk(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by fiponmile(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
THE FIVE AND THE BEST IS NOT THERE... WHY?
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by irepsuccess: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dotman23:
am sure the OP was once an aspirant of University of Ibadan and UI didnt offer him admission grin grin grin grin grin
i am a student of ui and none of our building actually beat d ones the op posted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
FKO81:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Who posted this bush here
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice post bro. But I can't find UI
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheVictorious:

Nice post bro. But I can't find UI
UI buildings are just too old to be worthy of ranking
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Hafeezson(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Do u want me to beleive this universities are in Nigeria?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Lammyz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
What about ABUAD?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by SMREXY(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wish this school's beautiful landscape was properly maintained as the immediate past administration did...
YourNemesis:

University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by reginaldchinna: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Statsocial:
Even though luscious lawns and Architectural masterpiece aren't an indication of quality academia it is vital to the inspiration of teeming youths who troop out in search for quality education.

The University environment speaks of the value and represent the spirit behind the existence of the University. All over the world, World Class institutions are reputed to have beautiful landscapes and glorious Architecture in common(Vintage or Futuristic).
Here are the top 7 universities with the most beautiful buildings.

Compiled by Statsocial
Lalasticlala
Don't expect UNN AND UI to be here cos they are old well established schools

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Donnetimmy(m): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol someone mentioned kwasu
Kwasu is one of the 'wackest' in terms of infrastructures
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Statsocial:

UI buildings are just too old to be worthy of ranking

Okay ....I SEE.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 3:46am On Mar 02, 2017
fiponmile:
THE FIVE AND THE BEST IS NOT THERE... WHY?

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.

So which of the listed 7 does UI beat. Upload pictures to prove.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Eastwalk(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2017
TheVictorious:

So which of the listed 7 does UI beat. Upload pictures to prove.
Ui is the best university in Nigeria
Eastwalk:
Top universities

www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa
University of Ibadan

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by classicphil: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2017
University of ibadan

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by classicphil: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Ui

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheNathan(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
FASH23:
pls wat the meaning of MOUAU?
Michael Okpara university of Agriculture umudike
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
1wolex85:

why?
Wonderful structures.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by FKO81(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
TheVictorious:

Who posted this bush here
Ode
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by 1wolex85: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
maasoap:

Wonderful structures.

Ok, I think say you wan yab my alma mata
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Werehkpe: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol we are not talking about academic excellence but simply buildings. If you think UI has better buildings then pls upload the pictures na. As for now the title belongs to CU

I doubt you read through what I wrote thoroughly. Read through again and you will see the word "structure" mentioned. You sound like a typical young Nigerian who only reads what he wants to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / Africa's Best (2014) - Top 10 Private Universities On The Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.