Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye (712 Views)

Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by Lovegisty: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chief Whip of the senate, Senator Olusola Adeyeye, says with the increasing rate of xenophic attacks in South Africa, the time might have come for Nigeria to send South African owned companies, MTN and DSTV, parking. According to Adeyeye, it is not a crime for Nigerians to go to South Africa and succeed as South Africans and their companies are in Nigeria making three times of what Nigerians might be making in South Africa.

Source: http://rayonewss..com//2017/03/xenophobic-attacks-maybe-its-time-to.html

"The largest University in South Africa had an open interview for its Vice Chancelor in 1996. A Nigerian came first and as given the job. Is it a crime to excel to the extent that in an open interview that was televised? At the same time, two other Nigerians were Vice Chancellors in South African Universities.
I can understand how this might brew animosity and resentment but let us remind South Africa that the most properous Nations of the world are the ones who open their arms, doors and hearts to talents from all over the world. Let us remind South Africans that for every penny a Nigerian makes in South Africa, South Africans are making multiples of that in Nigeria. MTN belongs to South Africa. Maybe South Africa would force Nigeria to send MTN going. DSTV belongs to South Africa. Maybe we can now put pressure for DSTV to go. Afterall, many times, MTN would drop your line. You would send a text and it would not be delivered. We used to have UTC, Leventis and Kingsway until Shoprite from South Africa. Maybe it is time for Shoprite to go. But I don't want that. I honestly don't want that. I want an open society that welcomes all but I also want that those we welcome must treat us with dignity, must treat us with respect and must treat us with the traditional humaness that Africans are known for"he said

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by MayhorE(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
just provide us with another one (DSTV) coz I wanna watch this Hound dreams (zee world) to the end. And for the mtn of a this, will you allow me to use up my subscription before sending the back?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by LarryBeryl(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2017
MayhorE:
just provide us with another one (DSTV) coz I wanna watch this Hound dreams (zee world) to the end. And for the mtn of a this, will you allow me to use up my subscription before sending the back?

You don't about what happens to the others as long as you are satisfied. Typical Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by MayhorE(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
LarryBeryl:

You don't about what happens to the others as long as you are satisfied. Typical Nigerian mentality.

so u are telling me that you are from Asia? weldone sir Mr Asian mentality
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by ozison1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]uhmmmmmmm.....
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by Abudu2000(m): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2017
MayhorE:
May you experience it very soon,so you will learn to reason b4 commenting.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye by MayhorE(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
May you experience it very soon,so you will learn to reason b4 commenting.

I experience it, you experience it, so you will learn to reason b4 praying such prayer

(1) (Reply)

Please How long Does Your 1.5gig Data Last? / How To Determine The Source IP Address Of An Email And Use It To Trace Sender / Bluestacks Is Now Better Than Ever - No 1 Android Emulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.