Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal (53226 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Real Madrid Lead Europe With € 305m Spending In 2019 Summer Transfer Window / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
oyeb15:
why two years deal. Its like European clubs doubt Nigerian players consistency on a long term.
It's a 2 year extension on his current deal which was bound to expire in 2019, meaning he now has 4 years left with Chelsea instead of 2 years.. His new deal extends his contract with the club to 2021 and it's also an upgrade from what he use to earn..

Understood
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Arnoldo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Hardwork and tenacity pay! He got lucky tho, cos if it wasn't for Conte's formation, he would have been somewhere battling for relegation. grin
regardless of d formation he has always been a good player.during mourinhos last season at chelsea moses was our best preseason player but was not given a chance
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by swit4real: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
And one NPFL club wanted to pay me N70,000 per month.. And expected me to accept the contract.. undecided

50,000. per month too much for yourself. wething , you know why you dey play.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by sshalom(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Moses has been a revelation for Chelsea this season and kudos must be given to Conte for the improvement. His new contract is a just reward for a very productive season. Hopefully he will be crowned with the Premiership come May.

By the way, I wrote an article about the relationship between Moses ultra performance and Cote's management.

Please read:
http://9jafans.com/2017/02/09/moses-conte-match-made-heaven/
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by bayinq25(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I saw 75000 pounds
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by daddytime(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
upon dey killed his parent in the north some years back,moral lesson destiny can be delayed but can never be changed

Don't tell me you actually believed that 'aduro' story lol. Dude is a Benin boy...copy.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by yungmoney447(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
tellwisdom:
Who is he?
He's the vice president of buhari administration in london.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Nellybii: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
apcmustwin:
How many likes for the winning team, pride of London, oluaye of premier League, league leaders and eventual winners

CHELSEA

Europe absentees.
So less busy. grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
daddytime:

Don't tell me you actually believed that 'aduro' story lol. Dude is a Benin boy...copy.
no doubt but I tot he grew up in the north
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by CDCEO001: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2017
I am happy for him and i am a blue!
Recently, moses has been annoying me with all his ball patches in the name of passing ball...lol.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by jbhill(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2017
obasivic:
Cool. Let him keep it up maybe he'll do better than his older bros on china speaking chin chon
OBI HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT MOSES DREAMS OF AS A PLAYER.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by oyeb15: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Realhommie:
It's a 2 year extension on his current deal which was bound to expire in 2019, meaning he now has 4 years left with Chelsea instead of 2 years.. His new deal extends his contract with the club to 2021 and it's also an upgrade from what he use to earn..

Understood

Yes Sir!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Misterdhee1(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Arnoldo:
regardless of d formation he has always been a good player.during mourinhos last season at chelsea moses was our best preseason player but was not given a chance
He is good, yes. But he wouldn't have gotten a chance without the formation. He was even considered to be offloaded again on loan before Conte felt he could be useful in his ideal formation. That's not even his usual position.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Paulolistick: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2017
NameChecker:
Victor Moses = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Europe -> Over 100,000 Pounds weekly
Odion Ighalo = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Asia -> 190,000 Pounds Weekly

grin grin grin

Asia is not Europe, they are two different continent
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Codes151(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
did u call hazard, and fabrigas
noted they deserve better two!! Just saying moses should try n stand out also! Not act soft like mikel did!
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by NameChecker: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Paulolistick:

Asia is not Europe, they are two different continent

Of course am aware, but the currencies involved in the
comparison are the same in value, making Ighalo the richest

grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by alex406(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2017
I am really happy for Victor. Since winning the nations cup i have always believed in his games. Thank God he is finally getting it done.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by DrinkWater10: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Please don't believe that lie. Meet me in Benin let mW show you Moses father around Circular Road.

That was a lie from Victor Moses in order to get asylum in the UK.
does victor Moses visit his family back home often?
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by KingGBsky(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2017
I dnt know were you guys get this £100k from, because independent.co.uk says he is recieving £75k per week.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by XaintJoel20: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
DrinkWater10:
does victor Moses visit his family back home often?

Yes. Whenever the season is on break.
Come let me show you his family members.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by DrinkWater10: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Yes. Whenever the season is on break.

Come let me show you his family members.
wow I believed the story that his parents are alive and well in Benin, but I didn't know that he visited them regularly.
hope say e success dey show for their body sha?
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by judedwriter(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kaxmytex:
100K is too small compare to what he is doing at chelsea presently
Abi o... even barcelona will break the bank to buy him.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by haffaze777(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
good for him as a blue comrade,ereku nla,ijaya gbogbo premier league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.