Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures (19283 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:
So says PDP mouthpiece.

Common sense has really suffered on this forum, walahi!

OP, better close shop and go home. Nobody is buying your filth today.

Oh BTW, how much were you paid for this hatchet job?

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by HonabFaj(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

The Failure Called Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

[img]https://3.bp..com/-niTpaQiZxB8/WJ7iTK_4E2I/AAAAAAAAma0/8uLwL4REUXQoD19MUAVj-iyR8Re1qK77gCLcB/s1600/osinbajo-sad.jpg[/img]
Shared on Palmchat

Nigerians gave them a four years mandate,let wait till then before judging them
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ssolaoye: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Some Niggas in this country just open mouth and talks...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ephi123(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
By the time you ask OP now what his achievements are, probably none but he has the mouth to call a person who became a Professor of law in his thirties an epic failure.

It is only a blind person that will lump Buhari and Osibanjo together as being the same.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by tobesticality: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
I beg to disagree sir. All the same, you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by internetgangste: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista WALE for you all!!! [/quote]

You're clueless
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Klington: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Put it anyhow, apc is a monumental national disaster irrespective of who's where.... Apc and failure is as the same as six and half a dozen cool
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Intrepid01(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2017
@TonyeBarcanista: I did not finish reading this write up but the part where you said the trio of VP, Kemi Adeosun and emefiele dragged us in to this economic woe nailed it for me....Please get your facts right, THIS GOVT OR ANYONE IN IT DID NOT GET US IN TO RECESSION....RECESSION AND THE PRESENT ECONOMIC WOE WE ARE IN STARTED IN THE WINDFALL OF 2014....MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS TEAM IS NOT HAVING THE POLITICAL WILL AND REQUIRED EXPERTISE SKILLS TO TAKE US OUT OF IT........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Cohsyn(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-niTpaQiZxB8/WJ7iTK_4E2I/AAAAAAAAma0/8uLwL4REUXQoD19MUAVj-iyR8Re1qK77gCLcB/s1600/osinbajo-sad.jpg[/img]
Shared on Palmchat

This OP really needs help!
Stupid and Shallow reasoning!
People like this OP justify the unwillingness of the older generation to handover power to the youths.
Rubbish, waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
silent10:

grin grin grin dat guy na dundy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by mandy4s: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Do PDP think they can come into power in 2019

Dream on!

Inasmuch I loathe APC, but PDP? That will never be an option at least for the next 16years.

As for Tonye, we know this is a lame attempt in shoving himself into the ass of the "choppers" while he's is an upcoming "CHOPPEE"- does that ring a bell?

Yup! It rings bells in fact. A certain picture thread remember? The fool is funny...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Goke7: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
The op should be more concerned about the resolution of pdp crisis. I don't know which faction he belongs to.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by liberty3330: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
I pity the youth of this generation who dont critise things objectively. Yesterday Vice president is better than the President himselve. Tomorrow another post will come up saying they are this and that and that HABA. Then you will start seeing comment from left right and center na wa oooooooo. Wether we like or not, wether buhari is around or not wether the VP is trying or not, things are picking up gradually by GOD grace. I am not a fan of BUHARI or OSBANJO but we shall get there...
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by gidado14(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Shared on Palmchat

HOW MUCH PDP PAID YOU TO POST THIS NONSENCE

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by newmusic: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
To some extent I agree with the OP, we shouldn't be carried away by this mere improvement under the prof.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Judithjovial(f): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Nigeria is gone no matter whose at the helm of affairs. Read this wonderful write-up frm a nairalander Judith
http://www.naijxclusive.com/nigeria-this-is-our-life-now-what-nigeria-has-turned-into/
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by 01mcfadden(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
ShaqFu:
Pardon me. I'm yet to read barcanista's usual half truth and false hood.

So the emoboldedned just started with this government? Is that what you're telling me?
Then where is the change?
The change is to maintain the status quo?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by emmyblow: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
It's a shame that we all have hand's everything that is happened. No one eager to lead us.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ShaqFu: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
01mcfadden:

Then where is the change?
The change is to maintain the status quo?
There's no change because those who propagated the change are the ones who caused the whole mess in the first place.

The status quo will be maintained until these rogues are thrown in prison where they won't see the light of day ever again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Tonye Barcanista You are obviously bereft of the ability to sit down and think deeply to understand the deep-seated fundamental problems of our economy. Thus dissertation by Tope Fasua should help reset your think faculty:

WHAT IS THE TRUE VALUE OF THE NAIRA?

The story goes about a debate between Dr Tai Solarin and no less than Chief Obafemi Awolowo on the floor of the Western House in Ibadan and about a subject for which they are both passionate and which defined their sojourns on mother Earth more than any other; education. The period was sometime in the 1950s. Whereas Awo saw the urgency for Africans – especially Nigerians - to catch up with the rest of the world by obtaining the enlightenment which comes with education, Tai believed we needed to worry more about the profound quality of that education. And he didn’t mean we needed to spend money on students. He meant the opposite; that real education meant being able to fend for oneself by using one’s brains and hands. He believed young people should be sent to school to critically imagine, evaluate and create that which they desired. If you want a better life, look at the elements around you and create for yourself and generations to come, that which makes you comfortable.

Tai believed that students should build their own classrooms where necessary. If nothing, they will learn the art of creating things. He believed that what Nigerians needed was to learn how to conquer the elements, the way the white man had. He went on to try and build such an experience in Mayflower School, Ikenne. The route that Tai choose was longer, even if more sustainable when achieved. The length of time required, alongside the presence of mind that it would take, meant it was risky because it required huge staying power and focus. It could be said that Nigeria didn’t choose Tai’s path at the end of the day. Tai believed that we would ruin Nigeria by sending children to posh schools like Kings’ College, where they may imbibe elitism, develop a sense of entitlement, look down condescendingly on the rest of society, and general hurry off to enjoy what other peoples have painstakingly prepared for themselves abroad after many centuries of sweat, tears and blood. That is exactly what happened to Nigeria; for we ended up creating a generation of privileged people for whom achievement meant houses and cars in London’s West End. And today, we are led by the Kings’ College type. I quote one of Femi Fani-Kayode’s reminisces on that era; “Is this the nation whose wealth once knew no bounds and whose middle class once owned the finest cars and properties in London, Paris and New York? Is this the nation whose beautiful people once graced the streets of Belgravia, Chelsea, Hampstead and Knightsbridge?”

The stark irony that a people just stepping out of colonialism could afford those luxuries and waste does not occur to Fani. Neither did it occur to the vast majority of Nigerians, even till date. We are into personal comfort even if such is not sustainable for generations to come.

And it is from this perspective that we should begin to look at the value of our currency, for at the end of the day, that value should critically derive from comparing what it produces with what it buys. Simple. Economists may call this Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), but traditional economics decides to omit a critical factor which should have otherwise been emphasized. The factor is that the only way nations can compete at all is when the intrinsic value of what they exchange is at par, and when the effort, time and other input they put into the products they exchange are tightly comparable.

Otherwise, countries who produce and export goods and services into which they put in much time and human energy but which they sell for peanuts, and import goods and services into which other nations put little time and human energy because they are aided by technology, which they purchase for an arm and a leg, are permanently debauched. It is a one-way street to perdition. No mercy. And that is where countries like Nigeria have found themselves. Imagine selling cassava and yam, which take between 6 to 9 months of waiting and backbreaking work to reap, in exchange for a simple mobile phone which can be churned out in all of 1 hour in a well coordinated supply and production chain manned by robots? Now imagine how many tubers of yam or cassava will be produced in exchange for one Samsung phone (which may cost like N150,000 or more)? In short, economies like Nigeria’s will never balance because the defect is so fundamental, and the mismatch actually predates our independence. The only issue is that we never properly defined this as a problem, and when we do, nothing gets done to change the trajectory in any profound manner. Our economists expect to find the solution to this unique problem in textbooks. Too bad. We were taught the wrong economics in university!

Let me quickly rescue the Great Awo in this matter. Another story told me by my friend and Awo ‘historian’, Jide Lawal, goes that when Awo conceptualized the free education system and wanted to deploy, he asked his commissioners to cost the projects. They returned with an amount that was way over the budget; for they had imagined that the classrooms will be built with cement. Awo then instructed that they go and re-cost based on mud buildings. He wondered why children who lived in mud houses would have to study in cemented schools. He believed the focus should be on the content and not the container. And so the ‘poultry shed’ school was born. I attended one – at Okota – for a year, before relocating to Akure in 1981. The result of Awo’s experiment was that he achieved mass education, and his thoughts converged somewhat with Solarin’s idea that we should take the frills out of education and start from the basics. His system was however unable to drill the fundamental understanding of what life and development is about into Nigerians like Tai would have wanted. That was how we became import-dependent. To change it would take a hard reset.

When we argue about why Nigeria got to this point, we should remember that post-colonial states are a recent phenomenon; and that this experiment is unique to itself. The inheritance of governance, social and economic systems that were alien to us, and their subsequent mismanagement is responsible for where Nigeria is today, where dependency on other nations for almost everything we need is as a matter of course; a fait accompli.
Traditional economics says nations should adhere to ‘comparative advantage’; that countries should produce and sell what they are best suited to. Of course humans have a natural default towards comfort and laziness. If it was possible to get everything for nothing, men would do that all day. But that is not how life works. Comparative advantage theory – like many of the theories we were taught in university - is a decoy; only foolish countries buy it. Stiglitz in his ‘Making Globalization Work’ wrote that South Korea would have still been a rice-growing agrarian country if it had believed that rhetoric. Instead, it chose the hard grind, and while maintaining its ability to grow food for its people and for export, it struggled, focused, and emerged as one of the world’s technology hubs.

Get me right. It is entirely our fault. And the fault is not in our stars but in our heads. What I want to bring out is that even you – yes you – that is reading this, are part of the problem because we haven’t started thinking differently. Imagine the difficulty for you to create your own economic, technological and other systems today? Imagine the will power you will have summon? Is it even worth the trouble? Now, imagine what our founding fathers were faced with in the 1940s to 60s. It just won’t, and didn’t occur to them to do anything differently.

WHY THE NAIRA IS WORTHLESS

And so the other day I was generally browsing and researching sundry items. I came across a 1962 World Bank document for a loan of $13.5million for the construction of Apapa Road in order to facilitate access to Apapa Port and ease the clearance of goods. At that time, the Nigerian Pounds was stronger than the American Dollar. It was $2.80 = 1 Nigerian Pound. See http://projects.worldbank.org/P002004/apapa-wharf-project…. But as recently as late last year, the Director General of the Nigerian Shippers Council (our ports regulator) celebrated a loan of $40million to be obtained from the same World Bank for the same Apapa Wharf access roads and for the same purpose of easing clearance and facilitation of goods from the ports. Only that now, the Nigerian currency has officially lost value about a thousand times over (from positive 2.80 to negative 375 – multiply the two figures). See http://breaking.com.ng/…/wbank-to-spend-40m-to-de-congest-…/.

So we can see that what is wrong with the Naira is what is wrong with Nigeria itself. It is quite fundamental and predates most of the leaders that we like to blame for it. However all our leaders without exception have not been able to appreciate the enormity and profundity of what we are faced with, much less begin to do something original about it. Most if not all of them have simply exacerbated our situation. Many think it’s a joke. Millions are hoping God will come down in his glory and make things work for us. When I recently put up a commitment to frugality and responsible governance on behalf of my party on Facebook, many challenged our sincerity in committing to governance shorn of luxury. But 57 years after independence, and 55 years after we got a loan from the World Bank for Apapa Road, we not only have not generated any stable cashflow to do it ourselves, Apapa Road has apparently not paid for itself, but worse; we have no capability to do the job ourselves. Even the crude oil which is our mainstay, we have no capability to drill 100%. To make matters worse, the artificial cash flow that we get have been wantonly frittered by our own; in a practice that is worse than slavery and colonialism put together. Our own brothers and sisters have gone into government simply to loot and deprive the majority of basic hygiene needs of life.

Today, 80% of Nigeria belongs in pre-colonial existence, only that they are forced to live in a fast-paced globalized world where they are daily taken advantage of by the rest of us. The ones who can react are doing so presently; y’know, kidnappers, robbers and the rest. As we lay our bed we lie on it. I will expatiate more soon on how our choices got us to where we are and how on balance, even with the most frugal management of resources we shall still struggle. Stay tuned for more reasons why the Naira is debauched.

TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Shared on Palmchat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
D.umb FALLACY!....if osinbajo had taken over from the prodigal joe, we CANNOT be in this mess!

The nomad never gave him a free hand until circumstances now permited!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by freeay: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Shared on Palmchat
Mr PDP sympathizer, WEHDON SIR!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Toney Barcanister is known to be a very shallow thinker. He think about nothing but his belly. So when he brings up posts like this just know he has nothing to offer.

Closes door on thread.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Apply for your quick cash loan, travel loans &[b]group loans without no collateral.

Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?
Do you earn from 100k and above?
Do you have an urgent need of cash,but your salary is not enough to bail you out? Don’t waste time thinking too far. at zedvance Limited, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours after document verification.
No collateral, no hidden charges
get as much as 3 million naira within 24 hours
Call/What-app me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com

Note: Travel loans can be accessed by both business individuals and salary earners.
Group loans can also be accessed by companies who wants to collect loan for a large number of staff.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Living4christ(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2017
The same tonyebarcanista that was lifting buhari's hand is now blasting buhari beacuse people are saying Osibadest is doing better than Buhari. Something is fishy. I see that tonye wants to paint Osibadest with the paint brush of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TheEminentLaity: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Branding the Vice President/Acting Vice President a failure 'The Failure called Prof Yemi Osibanjo' is very insulting and tells more about you than it would ever him. What and how did you (who are you again? Yes very insignificant) arrive at that?
Good etiquette to live by is never to say/write anything you won't be able to say to the person's face.
TonyeBarcanista:
Same here!

MODIFIED:
I can't remember asking anyone to like me at anytime except my lady cheesy

To those that don't like me, please I understand that it is your right. You can't keep telling me in every thread even when I didn't ask you nor ever pleaded with you. We should learn to grow up with our age.

To those that like me irrespective of political inclination TWALE for you all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by melejo(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Tonye is an enemy of state........ Says sarrki

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ba7man(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

So many words but zero substance. If you say the stats are truth (which they are), how else do you expect it to be presented? You want me to blame a "certain" ijaw guy? grin
He's right. All your write up is void of "cause" but only focus on "effect".

Why talk about a disease but avoid talking about its cause.

Its your write up that lacks substance.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by xwolverine: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Buhari's philosophy.
And this simply means that everybody working under Buhari would have to act in line with Buhari's philosophy.

Price controls. Currency controls. Use of Force. Threaten your opponents. Kill all dissenting voices. That is Buhari.
If you like be in charge of the economic team, you have no choice but to work within these limits.

In your workplace, it matters little what you believe. You are mandated to do things in line with the bosses philosophy.

I admire your integrity and patience. I say this because I know that educating a stooge paid to do a hatchet job is not an easy task. Something as easy as workplace politics is too complex for their simple minds to decipher.

How in this world do you blame a VP for the shortcomings of an administration in a country like Nigeria? Where the VP's position is classified a honorary role and the key decisions are still made by the President. Does the name Turai ring a bell?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't mind him. He better start preparing to resume his law practice in 2019

I hardly comment, but am touched.

Have you read foreign media analysing the POWER PLAY(cabals) that takes place before a public servant(like Osibanjo) is able to deliver effectively?

What do you benefit by discrediting the 'little perceived' achievements both local & foreign media is reporting? Do you have someone better in mind... Say come 2019?

#Just curious

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina / How US Played Role In 2017 Attack On Displaced Nigerians In Borno– The Intercept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.