Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures (19270 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by freeay: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Tonye is saying, Even Ben Murray Bruce who acknowledged the breathtaking performance of the VP is also a paid promoter. Monkey. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by odogwu2007(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

The Failure Called Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

[img]https://3.bp..com/-niTpaQiZxB8/WJ7iTK_4E2I/AAAAAAAAma0/8uLwL4REUXQoD19MUAVj-iyR8Re1qK77gCLcB/s1600/osinbajo-sad.jpg[/img]
Shared on Palmchat
Nigerians don't agree with you, the only people that would agree with you are biased people like you who see no good in anything once it's not coming from there quters. U need serious and urgent help

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by tiwiex(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Let's stop all the political correctness. It's obvious for all to see.

Philosophy is the fundamental factor that drives governance. Buhari's philosophy( his belief) that an aggressive oppressive approach is the best policy direction is the single biggest clog that derailed Nigeria.

People are seeing a new dialogue driven/ result oriented approach that seems to define Osibanjo's philosophy. And that exactly is what is bringing confidence back to the system.

Economics is a mental game. If people feel hopeless, an economy would not thrive. Osibanjo's motions is bringing hope back to the system.

Once again, the difference between Buhari and Osibanjo is in their philosophy and that makes all the difference.

Hello genius. You just summarized my thoughts. Infact, I have munched ur comment. It is not the same government because their mind sets are different. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Skullomania(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
@tonyebarcanista, seems u lack the basic understanding of economics which is simply demand and supply. Next time before u type the nonsense that u just posted, make some intelligible research and at least consult Google before u come out here and display your lack of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2017
melejo:
Tonye is an enemy of state........ Says sarrki

Quote me where I made that statement
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by plaetton: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
la1:
obfuscation of facts...you try to be clever by half when you highlight only the effects and leave out the cause of how we landed in this mess to begin with... the stats you listed although true,.is presented in such a way as to deny the fact that the horse had since bolted from the stables and the current admin is basically on a rescue/recovery mission...only those who started watching the movie halfway in would be moved by your play here... the rest of us know better.
Lol@ rescue mission. shocked

More like seek and destroy mission.

Rescue mission must have the opposite meaning in your alternate universe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by tiwiex(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I ask again, who has been the driver of economy under Buhari govt since 2015?
Like he said that is all political correctness. None of Buhari's ministers have had an opportunity to function and Buhari thinks aggression equates to governance. No one takes him serious. The fact that Osinbanjo makes a recommendation does not mean his boss cannot reject it. It is clear the approach has been different since Buhari left. Decisions have been swift and every region feels they have a fair presidency.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by xwolverine: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Branding the Vice President/Acting Vice President a failure 'The Failure called Prof Yemi Osibanjo' is very insulting and tells more about you than it would ever him. What and how did you (who are you again? Yes very insignificant) arrive at that?
Good etiquette to live by is never to say/write anything you won't be able to say to the person's face.

Like I posited earlier on, finesse and basic ethics has no place in the minds of stooges like him. As long as it serves their mischievous conflagrate aims, they care not about how ethical it feels.

To sleek over his misleading reposte, he had to use a denigrating picture of the VP, while at same time try to sound objective in his write up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Max24: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't mind him. He better start preparing to resume his law practice in 2019
My brother, the time has come when u should cast people for our leadership not by sentiments. Whoever would lead us most have many qualities not just lucky. 1. Evidence of successful private achievement. Osibanjo became a prof ,reaching the zenith of his professin at d age of 32, where was Jonathan at 32? 2. Osibanjo is a product of progressivism cum excellence which Lagos\SW is known for. No matter what u say about Tinubus political family Lagos is a working city in Nigeria - first among equals. Name any state in Nigeria that matches the vision of Lagos leaders. From Tinubu to Fashola to the current Ambode Lagos is known to produce the sharpest and brightest govs not dullards.All the states in d fed copy Lagos ideas. From lasma to lamata to lamasa. First BRT system in d country, have u seen the new transport interchanges been built by Ambode again first in Nigeria. My point is Lagos leads others follow and it will be a good idea to allow a visionary Osibanjo to impact the whole country with the Lagos spirit of continuity, visionary and constant progress as seen from Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode. No time to talk about Lagos Atlantic City Project. Nobody can beat the credentials Osibanjo brings to the job, definitely not GEJ.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by nwaanambra1(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Same here!

MODIFIED:
I can't remember asking anyone to like me at anytime except my lady cheesy

To those that don't like me, please I understand that it is your right. You can't keep telling me in every thread even when I didn't ask you nor ever pleaded with you. We should learn to grow up with our age.

To those that like me irrespective of political inclination TWALE for you all!!!

tonye! tonye!

don't worry lots of us like you very much!

u r a very brilliant guy - the only problem you have is ur mild personality and ur desire for the greater good which often makes you affiliate with even the seen as opposition - hence why many now construed it to mean that u r not reliable. they fail to see that ur compass is always pointing NORTH not minding the geographical or political location the NORTH falls in at a particular point in time.

many of us do understand. u r the only NL i wish to see in person one day and sponsor ur political career so that one day u will be the Dino melaye of ur constituency.

cheers bro! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy. . .I even thought you wanted to get into the real economics of things like deflover did on the other thread. This writeup is trash. All you did was highlight effects and ignore causes for every single point you raised there. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Same stupid post, different versions...one-sided and myopic view.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Positivemind1: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Dumbest and senseless article.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by chiefoluigwe(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2017
This is intelligent rubbish. You just know how to speak English but you are obviously biased.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by yorhmienerd(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2017
mandy4s:

Yup! It rings bells in fact. A certain picture thread remember? The fool is funny...
The guy thinks he can fool everyone. If he thinks asslicking politicians would get him anywhere, then he's in for a looonnnnnnggggggg thing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Emassive(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Babachi did not steal money too. Why is the buhari budget for Aso Rock higher than Gej's?
yorhmienerd:
And how much was alloted to ASO ROCK under PDP?

Your self made "HERO" had the chance to make things right, but what did he to? STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Same here!

MODIFIED:
I can't remember asking anyone to like me at anytime except my lady cheesy

To those that don't like me, please I understand that it is your right. You can't keep telling me in every thread even when I didn't ask you nor ever pleaded with you. We should learn to grow up with our age.

To those that like me irrespective of political inclination TWALE for you all!!!

Una don change mouth, Una dey form opposition party. See you people don't have any idealogy in that party. You should seek consultation. You can't be building an opposition will this kind of rant.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by shurlermoz(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2017
it is good when you know all that is wrong with a system but it's even better to offer solutions to the problems.
Think about that in your next article.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Flameneo(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by bayinq25(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:
So says PDP mouthpiece.
Common sense has really suffered on this forum, walahi!
OP, better close shop and go home. Nobody is buying your filth today.
Oh BTW, how much were you paid for this hatchet job?
He was given a plate of eba.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by jeff1607(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
when the Op is given a juicy position in government, all these stories will change.

Tho the Op is right in his explanation but still what can the masses do ? other than complain.

we are our own government as long as you provide your own basic amenities, education and all. Nigeria needs a reset.

Nigeria doesn't deserve independence and it came to early

with each administration it seems the country is being run down, everyone wants to take their piece and go.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2017
CyberWolf:
grin grin .. The guy is just a shameless sycophant.. Let APC offer him protection and see how he will start to sing another song, telling us how PYO is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria..

Message vs Messenger undecided

Understand the dichotomy? Or do i have to spell it for you?

Now that you've both trashed the messenger deservedly or otherwise cheesy

Kindly tackle the message! undecided
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by bayinq25(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This attempt by a known mercenary to rubbish Osinbanjo should be disregarded and left for LAWMA to pack ..this OP is known for his pettiness and jealousy to people that are are rising to the next level
The crap had to be packed twice by lawma,as a lawma boss,today's job was freaking hectic...too much trash from the PDP spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you can't seperate pdp from corruption, and you cannot seperate the 30tr your ineffectual buffoon wasted from recession,
You cannot seperate the avengers of your ineffectual buffoon that cost us 100b dollars last year from recession.
are you lai muhamed's orifice? undecided
Why the blatant lies? Please why? embarassed

Why do so-called educated Nigerians like you make bold face lies believing the rest of us are too dumb to know any better or challenge it? undecided

Which 30trillion please? In which currency please?

Has Nigeria ever made $100billion or been projected to make $100billion from oil sales in a single year ever? Why the lies nau? Please prove me ill informed by providing facts to support your assertions and i will apologise if they are incontrovertible!

Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
bayinq25:
He was given a plate of eba.

Sure looks like it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ORACULUM(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
pure
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
I endorse!!! afonjas be crying all over the thread

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Zico5(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This government failed from the first day of taking office.
y
U are a big fool. I don't know that nobody from PDP is sensible. How did u know that the government would fail from the onset if not that u are myopic, senseless and lack moderation. I know u will still like it if the ineffectual GEJ is still in office looting everything lootable. Thank God we are free indeed. U will be picked up soon mark my words
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by scachy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP, as at today dollar is 455 not 420
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Deem: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
pls I need Tonye Barcarnista's email.
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Davonjagah(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
PDP is done... get over it
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
BraniacX:
are you lai muhamed's orifice? undecided
Why the blatant lies? Please why? embarassed

Why do so-called educated Nigerians like you make bold face lies believing the rest of us are too dumb to know any better or challenge it? undecided

Which 30trillion please? In which currency please?

Has Nigeria ever made $100billion or been projected to make $100billion from oil sales in a single year ever? Why the lies nau? Please prove me ill informed by providing facts to support your assertions and i will apologise if they are incontrovertible!

Chai! shocked
you make me laugh, and i am still laughing.
So you must be a kid or a newbies.
30tr naira was just a simple method by prof soludo to calculate the smallest possible way your ineffectual buffoon could steal,waste and mismanage the economy.
The first method to arrive at 30tr naira was a possible 5yrs budget of 6tr each year which is equal to 30tr naira.
The second method was the foreign reserve which your ineffectual buffoon met 62b dollars and left 30.5b dollars.
Thirdly- 20b dollars of swf and 10b dollars of excess crude acc.
You dont need to google it, is a verifible fact even from pdp.
We have not even come to the issue of oil proceed which is more than 100b dollars even during the oil boom, it is madueke that wil account for that.

Modify- i check your profile, and you are not a newbies,

But you are most active in TV/movies section,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / FG Has Not Declared Any official Public Holiday Yet - Ministry Of Interior / Tony Blair, Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Induction Of New, Returning Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.