Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers (1478 Views)

Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / My Advice To Seun On How To Improve Nairaland Programming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers by eaglestar: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is a short advice though! There is no importance for a long article that wunt be read.
Never give up! When u start coding (or in general just something) There will be good thing and bad things but just keep going. Even when People tell you that u cant make it or that u suck, dont listen to them.
I, for exemple, am not the best at math ('something that you really need' is what a lot if people say) but i still continue with learning programing despite lot of people saying my lack of high percentage in maths knowledge will be a hinderance.
Why did i (you need to ) continue?
Because you never need to give up, because even without being good at math you still can be a great coder, and because coding is fun. So dont let people tell you, you cant.
The reason people will give you might not be Maths, but irrespective of thier reason(s), dont give up.
Note:
Dont get it mixed, reasons to failed is different from Advice. Do follow and weigh up advice from co-programmer and top ones.

source: nct.com.ng/thread-Advice-To-All-Beginner-And-Upcoming-Programmers

3 Likes

Re: Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one..
Your English tho.
Re: Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers by Jiddex(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
I feel motivated
Re: Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers by Keeppushing: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice advice bro.

Currently taking a class. though I suck real bad at maths but giving up is not an option where i come from.
Re: Advice To All Beginner And Upcoming Programmers by crunchyDope(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
ayam not understanding wer maths enter programming or "maths" is a global variable that holds the word "logic" ? sad ....it is wa

(1) (Reply)

Python Training Facilitator / Complete Autocad Shortcuts 3D And 2D Commands Keys In PDF / Please Rate My Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.