Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72419 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by PapiNigga: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Too many melanin pooping in one pics...

These adorable photos of Mr Macauly and his pretty five daughters are currently trending online and have got lots of guys drooling.

In his words:
"In a world where overt materialism has taken precedence over all, where the desire for money, to be something in the socio-political and economic realm has permanently confined us into the constraints of tug for supremacy and its hegemony. Where all the isms and thesis are breed into our mindsets from infancy we loose track of our role here, that our existence as a being is to pro-create and leave seeds that shall germinate and bloom. The richest man is not that which his pocket is full of money, but that which his offspring blossoms in unity and spirituality!"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/viral-photos-of-father-and-his-five.html?m=1

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by casttlebarbz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
me likey

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by dikeigbo2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lovely pictures.Lovely ladies and a handsome dad

168 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by RasTafariI: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by koolet: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Omg so lovely i quit my selfish desire for boys... owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up because their brain is discouraging ..

although we all have past experiences covered up by good appearance but i can tell you
All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards by 80"

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
They are pretty cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by sEGXY2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gorgeous ladies! Afonja ladies be slaying em

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by rosalieene(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
they all look alike

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
One man with 5 wives.No be say he Sabi do.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by zarakay(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
so beautiful!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by greatgod2012(f): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Proud daddy!

Beautiful and gorgeous daughters!

But where is their mum?

She's a proud mummy of these damsels too!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Misbliss1: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
they're all so pretty, no bleached out one among them, so cute, I cant tell which is the most beautiful of all cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Eeyah.. The Afonja has no son to be his heir.
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by obiorathesubtle: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'
Go ahead

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Go ahead
If I could reach out to him

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Preca(f): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lovely family

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
and some are busy with the bullshiit talk of 'no son' That man looks happy and fulfilled.

Ladies are better in taking care of their old parents than the so called 'son' undecided

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Laveda(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beautiful ladies. smiley

Dad looks good too

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by CaroLyner(f): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely cool owk big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up..

Lies.Males are more difficult to bring up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by wurabecca(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lord! This is supe cute!!!!!!!!...........

Beautiful creatures!

Pls, anyone reading this...that is related to them should pls PM me, I will like to be friends with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just too natural......

This one sha..she fine gan, I still be leaner!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by soberdrunk(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
The papa be like who go give "intending suitors" "FBI level" screening angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow.. He really got queens for daughters

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by nickxtra(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Plenty Sons-inlaws grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by savagefinder1: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
happy father
pretty daughters
very lovely pictures...
buh I really think d mods r abusing the word "viral" these days.
no bad blood tho..
wish them d best smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Endtimesmith(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
See investments, Weldon Sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ifyalways(f): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cute.

The dad looks pretty young.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by frisky2good(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Baba abi-girl. grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Love Machine:
One man with 5 wives.No be say he Sabi do.
Father and daughters.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.