Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State (19239 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / Nigerians On Facebook Start The Tonto Dikeh Challenge #tontodikehchallenge / Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by JamieBlog(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
The good people and school students of Delta state experienced a new dawn as they played a host to The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Team in Warri, Delta state Nigeria, on the 24th February 2017.
The event which was put together by The Tonto Dikeh Foundation [TTDF] in collaboration with Cheeno HR, was done to assist and encourage young students, through their nation wide project tagged: TTDF BACK TO SCHOOL PROJECT. The back to school project was conceived with the idea of assisting the less privileged kids and to help in the realization of the United Nations sustainable development goals in the area of education and mass literacy in Nigeria.

The event which pulled all the thick and mighty in the educational sector in Delta State and recorded massive turn out of people with the attendance of the Honourable commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education of Delta State Hon. [Dr.] Chiedu Ebie, and other distinguished members of his cabinet, Principals of Public and Private Schools, Teachers, Students from 11 Local Government Areas in Delta State, the schools includes: Sedco Secondary School, College of Commerce Warri, Alegbo Secondary School, Opete Secondary School, Essi College, Warri, Sunset Group of School, Ogbe Secondary School, Ugborikoko Secondary School, and many more were all in attendance and of course some other prominent personalities.

The Education Commissioner welcomed and applauded Tonto Dikeh and her team, for their great love and big heart to help in encouraging the kids and custodians of Delta State in the area of their education.

The President of the organization, Tonto Dikeh gave glory to God and thank the good people of Delta State for giving them the privilege to serve them. She also thanked all partners especially Access Bank, that partnered with them to help in opening Savings Account for 200 kids who won Scholarship by The Tonto Dikeh Foundation and other valuable incentives given to all the students.

According to the National coordinator of the Tonto Dikeh foundation, Mr. Bunmi Fagbuyiro unveiled the plans of the foundation, by pledging the renovation of some schools, free white board donation, School Uniforms for students and books. And he concluded that TTDF will continue in other parts of the country in the coming months, and the next on their list is Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/the-tonto-dikeh-foundation-awards.html

2 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by vivypretty(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
thank God this news is not about tonto's marriage

nice one

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by veekid(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017

who is Tonto Dike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by chemberlin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Third to comment....Am getting to there soon
Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by dacblogger: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tonto dike is on front page again... sad
Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by datola: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Women!

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by OKorowanta: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
vivypretty:
thank God this news is not about tonto's marriage

nice one

I dey tell u.
Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by TPAND(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
When i was growing up i used to think that thing called scholarship was a big issue. I used to think its sending me to school abroad with all expense paid.

But today, that word scholarship has been so bastardized, that people use it as a show-off to portray fake philanthropic gestures. An example is Tonto dikeh handing out scholarship from a travelling bag. Nowadays N10 is a scholarship. As long as they have paid part of someone's fees, they say its scholarship. Hmmmmm.....

Celebrity, scam and fake life are three of a kind

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by mightyhazel: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Be like say she and her husband dey do charity competition grin

26 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by AntiWailer: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice
Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Alitair(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good one.

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Millz404(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
You and your husband can continue doing charity competition up and down.... Just put it somewhere at the back of your mind, we don't care about your problem and never will

In other news:

What is dollar price today sef??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by mannyU: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow Tonto abi toto foundation today church abi mosque hill foundation tomorrow.. ah ahnn shei na competition.
Dem wan use generosity buy the public love and sympathy grin cheesy anyway make them continue... na the masses go enjoy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Targatarga(f): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one Tonto......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Olukat(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hope the foundation awarded it with their clear eyes o grin grin grin grin
I mean weed no smell there? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by maticanto(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tonto is an adventurer, Churchill is now a history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by beetown(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tonto gimme scholarship too na,so that I'll stop siding with Churchill ans start siding you wink

2 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by condomuser: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wait o is it from the push me i push you film making money she will sponsor 200 students?

Abi she sought for external sponsors?

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by dokJ: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
She tried. Kudos to her because its not easy. More ppl should emulate her.

3 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by courage89(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice PR
Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by goldbim(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
TPAND:
When i was growing up i used to think that thing called scholarship was a big issue. I used to think its sending me to school abroad with all expense paid.

But today, that word scholarship has been so bastardized, that people use it as a show-off to portray fake philanthropic gestures. An example is Tonto dikeh handing out scholarship from a travelling bag. Nowadays N10 is a scholarship. As long as they have paid part of someone's fees, they say its scholarship. Hmmmmm.....

fake philanthropic gestures. An example is Tonto dikeh handing out scholarship from a travelling bag. Nowadays N10 is a scholarship. grin. You are nt nice@all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
veekid:

who is Tonto Dike

It is an object whose Kongo has been shined severely by hundreds of men that now found itself in the arms of a rich man. Or simply put, a gold digging bas*tard

2 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Mouthgag: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
OSUS-ALUSI EX OLOSHO WASTING AND LAVISHING THE REMAINDER OF MONEY STOLEN FROM AFONJA "EX HUSBAND"

grin

Osu-alusi and madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by ymarts: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
You made my night cheesy cheesy
TPAND:

3 Likes

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Did anyone notice that nobody was given Jack? It is a total scam, the students were deceived to buy schorlsdhip form and part of the their form money was used to open account for them. Where Tonto get money to do foundation and scholarship? Or maybe no the land document she allegedly stole from Churchill she wan sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by ezyk(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
TPAND:

my bother the matter tire me oh

1 Like

Re: The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State by kpukpuyenke: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2017
I Rep Alegbo Secondary School grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 5th Anniversary Today / Mo Abudu Looking Stunning In New Make Up Photos / Legendary Singer David Bowie Dies At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.