Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) (41587 Views)

Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Durability Of Innoson Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
I want to thank Nairaland and Nairalanders for finding it worthy to push my post to front page barely a week on Nairaland and this being my 10th post i am honored once again, i say thank you.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by VastfinderBlog(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
AutoJoshNG, AutoreportNG
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Alitair(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
AwiLand:
Because He is an IGBOMAN..... Anything that is not done by the Masters up North supported by their Slave down South is not welcomed.
Racism

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Victorclean1: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
This guy was denied employment with innoson company recently . Innoson why why and why. You see he is now retaliating

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Alitair(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
AwiLand:
Because He is an IGBOMAN..... Anything that is not done by the Masters up North supported by their Slave down South is not welcomed.
Racist
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by MutantMetahuman: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Inshort

Innoson is just another coascharis that only supply cars to few individuals and government and we should wait may be another million years to become our own toyota.

Seriously, what would it cost him to expand and play along with government like dangote so he can monopolies car market in nigeria?
Innosson ought to be a corperate body now, I mean seriously? After how many years now? He is still doing a one man business thing.

This is always the problem with igbo business men. They don't like going big. Just one man business mentality. Just stay average or medium even when they have the potential to make it big. That's why we don't have igbo billionaires among top 5 billionaires in nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Lordsocrates: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
myplaydiary:
My write up must have hit a nerve for you to think i work with innoson, while i would love too work with them though, i however need to draw your errs to public knowledge. Your post was indeed very misleading, too bad for an auto blogger, i understand you must eat but do so with common sense, don't pull one down to exalt yourself, i would have love to educate you further but i see you are really hurting already.

Have a good evening.

do in your entire life, all you see is the hitting of nerves ? is dat all that this post was meant for ?

because the first was for enlightenment, and I was enlightened... if ur theory is correct... so why then are Nigerians, even those in the east not using innoson ?

11 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by babkunlex(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
iceberryose:
i stand with the op why can't we support our brands to grow instead of bringing dem down remember china was known(or may still be known for substandard goods)
Ps I didn't read the article
Please I need to buy this space for serious contribution. Name your price
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by onkachi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
nice,
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by ChiefSweetus: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I am forced to give you a rebruttal, but you don't deserve it.

If your firm can't take to corrections, just too bad, trust me, too bad.

God bless Nigeria
What manner of f__k_ry is this?! So there is no validity to his write-up. Na only you dey right... just look at how condescending you sound. Baba, humble yourself and take correction. His argument is supremely valid and eminently superior to your layman postulations!!

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by khallyberry: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
I love this op
him go sabi find trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Marotzke(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
They want innoson motors to run, when it is still learning to crawl.
Imagine the nitwit expecting the company to have a marketing budget similar to that of ford Motors! If it dosent do that, it doesnt measure up to whatever imaginary standard he set for them.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by bellong: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
myplaydiary:
My write up must have hit a nerve for you to think i work with innoson, while i would love too work with them though, i however need to draw your errs to public knowledge. Your post was indeed very misleading, too bad for an auto blogger, i understand you must eat but do so with common sense, don't pull one down to exalt yourself, i would have love to educate you further but i see you are really hurting already.

Have a good evening.

Your rebuttal is quite lame for a company seeking global relevance.

All what you highlighted in defense of the company are why Nigerian companies don't grow outside the four walls of Nigeria.

Someone offered a constructive criticism because he felt the company should do better. Rather than acknowledge the criticism, offer convincing evidence of what is in the offing to grow the company, you came up with a rebuttal.

It is a sign of a company not ready to grow. Criticisms are meant to push companies forward and not be seen as a pull down even if it appears so.

I don't really have luxury of time to give you comprehensive explanation on why your rebuttal is nothing but the common excuse of an average Nigerian company who thinks she is doing well when in actual fact cannot add 0.00001% to the GDP.

21 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Opakan2: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lemme be honest with you..

yorubas have seen civilization more than any other tribe and will never compromise on standard and safety. Innoson can keep welding motor parts as if it's wheel barrow he's producing with no prototype or models.

Sooner or later those companies he's stealing their concept will sue him, then he'll know whatsup

I trust abok.iis, they fear ibo pass anything.. they'll rather trek than board any vehicle made by ibos

14 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by ChiefSweetus: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lordsocrates:

do in your entire life, all you see is the hitting of nerves ? is dat all that this post was meant for ?

because the first was for enlightenment, and I was enlightened... if ur theory is correct... so why then are Nigerians, even those in the east not using innoson ?
Did you read the post at all or what?!
Innoson has at least 30% of the commercial transport market share in Nigeria. If you dont know better ask somebody!

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Please if you have questions ask don't make me have to engage you, and i hope you read the post cause your comment does not reflect one who did

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by jmichlins(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
BlindAngel:
Innoson cars indeed, una want make person dey drive for road then unexpectedly his tires will pull off
you are definitely blind. I believe that you are one of those that sit down and wait for salary at month end. Do you know what it means to start up a firm in Nigeria where there's darkness even in the day. Do you know that Innoson can choose to start producing and assembling the cars in China and your types will be rushing to buy because you don't know where it's produced. Use your brain if you have any

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by MutantMetahuman: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Did you read the post at all or what?!
Innoson has at least 30% of the commercial transport market share in Nigeria. If you dont know better ask somebody!
30percent?

Lmao

8 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by afroxyz: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
If this thrash is true (which I don't believe), then Innoson has taken the most pessimistic approach. How can you tell me that providing for the military is more lucrative than providing for the mass population? What type of economics is that? Simple demographics would tell you that your premise is false. How about building cars for the public and even expanding into other African countries? This talk about the move attracting foreign firms which would set up factories here is a big lie. You obviously underestimate these brands. They have done their analysis and it's cheaper assembling elsewhere. Ford assembles in SA and ships to Nigeria. If it was more profitable to assemble in Nigeria, the reverse woukd have been the case. So my friend, before you come to the public to analyse, get your facts right. Don't talk based on sentiments

15 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by mich24(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op Biko rush to the nearest beer spot tell them I said you shoul collect 2bottles of Ompa

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

What manner of f__k_ry is this?! So there is no validity to his write-up. Na only you dey right... just look at how condescending you sound. Baba, humble yourself and take correction. His argument is supremely valid and eminently superior to your layman postulations!!
Please is this chief sweetus Yuzedo, Rita's ATM, My Nairaland Number one personality?

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by mich24(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Opakan2:

yorubas have seen civilization more than any other tribe and will never compromise on standard and safety. Innoson can keep welding motor parts as if it's wheel barrow he's producing with no prototype or models.

Sooner or later those companies he's stealing their concept will sue him, then he'll know whatsup

I trust abok.iis, they fear ibo pass anything.. they'll rather trek than board any vehicle made by ibos

6 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by afroxyz: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Opakan2:

I just baffles me how people can't have a healthy discussion without bring tribe into it. Is that how shallow your intellectual capability is that you have to reduce your unit of analysis to the modicum of tribe?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
teamsynergy:
innosson is prolly never ready to sell to the public..if they are too scared of bad reviews then they are never going to be ready. ask techno, itel, infinix. they have their targeted audience, that's y I rarely comment on innosson thread.
God bless you. The average Nigerian doesnt care avoit quality. Its his pocket he is more concened about... how affordable is something. This Innoson doesnt understand that big things start from little things ( like most Nigerian businessmen) Start making cheap affordable cars them take it up from there

6 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by menzo4u: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Having read through both OPs' write ups...the second op has more knowledge and understanding of the scheme of things in the topic than the first Op (@autoreportng) and I call that a KNOCK OUT. Nice one op.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
iceberryose:
i stand with the op
why can't we support our brands to grow instead of bringing dem down
remember china was known(or may still be known for substandard goods)

Ps I didn't read the article
The first thread wasn't abt bringing innoson down, some people just feel like innoson needs to up his marketing game. We all wish well for the company.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
bellong:

Your rebuttal is quite lame for a company seeking global relevance.

All what you highlighted in defense of the company are why Nigerian companies don't grow outside the four walls of Nigeria.

Someone offered a constructive criticism because he felt the company should do better. Rather than acknowledge the criticism, offer convincing evidence of what is in the offing to grow the company, you came up with a rebuttal.

It is a sign of a company not ready to grow. Criticisms are meant to push companies forward and not be seen as a pull down even if it appears so.

I don't really have luxury of time to give you comprehensive explanation on why your rebuttal is nothing but the common excuse of an average Nigerian company who thinks she is doing well when in actual fact cannot add 0.00001% to the GDP.
Frank be told my write up must be really impressive for you to think i write or replied on behalf of the company... well i just needed to educate the OP what he wrote there was really embarrassing to say the least, i would have ignored a reply if he was not getting cheered on by folks like you

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Making excuses as usual.

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Opakan2: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
afroxyz:

I just baffles me how people can't have a healthy discussion without bring tribe into it. Is that how shallow your intellectual capability is that you have to reduce your unit of analysis to the modicum of tribe?

Fvck off my mentions if you have nothing reasonable to say..

If it's to support Kanu calling Nigerians zoo animals, your brain will stop functioning
But when Innoson Pops up, you'll remember why tribe shouldn't count

Hypocrite like you

4 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by malaki39: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
myplaydiary:
[s]My write up must have hit a nerve for you to think i work with innoson, while i would love too work with them though, i however need to draw your errs to public knowledge. Your post was indeed very misleading, too bad for an auto blogger, i understand you must eat but do so with common sense, [/b]don't pull one down to exalt yourself, i would have love to educate you further but i see you are really hurting already.
[/s]
Have a good evening.

AutoReportNG deserves commendation irrespective his flaws. He is doing a great job educating many on NL.

You were such in a hurry to bash at him rather than spending time to edit your post.
Please anger and hatred will do us no good.
Rather than try to pick on him, engage him intelligently you could learn in the process.
Next time don't be in a hurry to reply. Try to edit your work or ask for assistance.

[b]Meanwhile an organization that doesn't respond to email isn't ready for business.

Thank you

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.