Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) (41590 Views)

Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Durability Of Innoson Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
mokkalu1:

See the problem we have? A fresh blogger thinks he knows better than a successful business man and his team of experts, and when one tries to bring him back to reality, he goes ballistic with hurt. IVM have a game they are playing and they are doing it the best way possible. There is something called niche and there is something called strategy. Naija people sef!
Thank you, you did justice with that comment.

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by iamord(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
sorry
The Ghanaian have not made any orders from innoson
His cars was inspected and they haven't been passed for use on Ghana roads
you know media and lies play a big role for their contractors.. thats the lie they told Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by iamord(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Please do your finding I don't want to derail my thread by posting links here and changing the subject of discuss, please do your findings personally and let's stay on topic. Thank you.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2017
BlindAngel:
Innoson cars indeed, una want make person dey drive for road then unexpectedly his tires will pull off

Cone head, Ewedu merchant spotted.

They can't even produce pin.

They only love rape, ritual, juju and bad belle.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2017
AndyCole16:

Since you joined nairaland less than two weeks ago, I will educate you on link posting.
You are not derailing your thread by posting a link though external but can lend a credence to topic at hand.
You can go over to the rule section to see links to post
So please post all the links you can to educate us.
***modified***

Really enjoying this.....I tell you, 'the hunter is now being hunted' grin
Don't get it wrong, I may have just registered on Niaraland that does not make me new to nairaland I hope you understand this my first post on Niaraland speaks volume of this and give credence to it too, secondly I still maintain I am not posting any link if I want to then it will be that of my first post that shows I have probably been on Niaraland long before you. Then again while posting links supports claim and proves validity if you know Niaraland well the you should know it changes the subject of discussion, before you know it everyone will be trying to prove or disprove that innoson sells cars in Ghana or have sold car to the Ghanaian government, so I know better.

I hope we are going through the same thread cause the only one hunted on this thread is the first OP who simply reechoed what haters of innoson have been preaching instead of doing a careful study and this thread have corrected that anomaly as we can see from the likes, shares and comments on the thread the only people speaking in favor of the first OP are the tribalist, people sentimentally attached to him for his numerous post which I happen to fall into then haters of the innoson brand, I don't want to assume the category you fall into, you might do us some good by telling us here.

..and I still maintain this thread was not intended to ridicule the first OP rather to educate and exchange ideas, but his comment which also doubles as the first comment on the thread clearly showed his stance, I have been an ardent follower of the first OP as you can see even in my post I made reference to one of his numerous post, this goes to show this thread was created in all honesty to correct and educate but unfortunately it played out this way. I am however glad I have made my point. thank you.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Nnabugwu8590: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
In a case ruled by Justice Andy, abi. Face front jare
Hahahahahahahaha, my dear, you are very very funny.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by BlindAngel: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2017
chymevicks:

Cone head, Ewedu merchant spotted.

They can't even produce pin.

They only love rape, ritual, juju and bad belle.
Mr flat head, do u think am an Afonja... If i criticise ipob am afonja, if i criticise afonja am ipob...
Na wa for all this brown roofs afonjas and flat headed ipob youths

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Menace2Society(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
but u sense some truth in what I said....
No truth at all........I myself support anything Nigeria made 100 percent Innoson inclusive!
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by haulforte123: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Air Cargo Vs Sea Cargo (Which one is better?)

The right decision can save you lots of money.

Here is how.

You will benefit from air freight, the lighter your goods are.
Hence, we would recommend air freight provided your goods
are light.

However, sea freight would be profitable for you, if you are
moving larger and heavier goods, that would require containers.

Hence, the size or weight of your goods determines which is
better for you. Also, the rate of demand for your goods is a
factor you need to consider.

We hope this was helpful.

You can contact us at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by jude33084(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
BlindAngel:
Innoson cars indeed, una want make person dey drive for road then unexpectedly his tires will pull off

The 2016 Honda product, a brand from Japan still have that problem.

So pls think of another thing to type wink
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
charles009:

Answer this question, what chance did big cola have when they first moved, a lot of jargon was written on how coca cola will frustrate them bla bla bla. Today, you know the statistics and funny enough big cola is not dolling out funds for media campaign like coca cola does.the key to sucess is very simple. Story for another day.

I am from anambra state, worked with a very popular spirit company in onitsha, had to leave after few months, naivety was at its peak there.the gmd will prefer to make futule trips rather than dole out funds for media campaign

Back to innoson motors, have you heard about sentiments marketing and native intelligence. Innoson does not have any competition, value proposition is totally different. Can you tell me the percetage of Nigerian car owners that drive brand new cars less than 0.05%.

So dont give me that antiquated story that competition will knock them off business, its more a case of being stingy and like the great owner of Elizade motors once told me.
In business take it in small chops, maybe the case here
Okay interesting I think I will have a very interesting discuss with you I hope you are willing to learn one or two things something new. Are you seriously comparing Big cola with Coca Cola in market sales? Don't be fooled it not even close to nutri milk, mind you the only place you find big cola is probably in Lagos and ogun while nutrition milk by Cway can easily be found in all 36states of the federation that is not to say big cola is not doing very well in sales ratio, however that is exactly my point with Innoson, innoson does not have to sell millions of cars or sell to every Nigerian, all they should do which they are doing is find their niche market, break through that market once that is done sale becomes default, let's take a look at facebook, facebook stated as a social site for a college and broke through that market and the platform was then open state wide then for Americans then for the globe, and today we all see where facebook is. Innoson can't start selling cars and target All car users in the country their sale target should be defined and targeted, if you remember even globalcom that we all know and love started the same way by selling simply to banks and corporate companies before the opened up for all, that's how products are introduced into the market.

By companies I am referring to blue chip companies not an ethanol to achohol bottling factory that has barely 50 staff which is a one man and family business where you have direct access to all level and chain of authority in the company, if those are the companies you use to compare south east those are simply small start ups also known as SME, don't put that in the mix please.

Innoson have created a niche for them self and they are doing very well with that niche and even talking of expansion too, so until they expand their operations will be limited and concentrated until they have expanded their capacity to reach out to more users, but even before they do that they have to establish trust and confidence of the public and to get that they need to do very well with their current niche which will still act as referrals and marketers for the company indirectly, Innoson has a strategy they are on point an totally know that the are doing. I believe if somebody introduces a product to you for the first time the first question you will ask such person is "you don use am before" I hope you get my drift.

If you are making reference to affordability of the cars well, you don't expect his cars to be very cheap putting into consideration the challenges it takes to run a business in Nigeria, please give the coy some credit, even with fx problems when people actually thought they have closed shop they are still resilient and pushing strong, they deserve some accolade and commendation not condemnation.

We can both agree that Innoson is taking the very advise Elizade motor gave you.... i think that goes a long way to show the company knows what they are doing. Thank you.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

Hahahahahahahaha, my dear, you are very very funny.
Thank you my brother some people just come online to spew hate and trash.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by charles009(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Okay interesting I think I will have a very interesting discuss with you I hope you are willing to learn one or two things something new. Are you seriously comparing Big cola with Coca Cola in market sales? Don't be fooled it not even close to nutri milk, mind you the only place you find big cola is probably in Lagos and ogun while nutrition milk by Cway can easily be found in all 36states of the federation that is not to say big cola is not doing very well in sales ratio, however that is exactly my point with Innoson, innoson does not have to sell millions of cars or sell to every Nigerian, all they should do which they are doing is find their niche market, break through that market once that is done sale becomes default, let's take a look at facebook, facebook stated as a social site for a college and broke through that market and the platform was then open state wide then for Americans then for the globe, and today we all see where facebook is. Innoson can't start selling cars and target All car users in the country their sale target should be defined and targeted, if you remember even globalcom that we all know and love started the same way by selling simply to banks and corporate companies before the opened up for all, that's how products are introduced into the market.

By companies I am referring to blue chip companies not an ethanol to achohol bottling factory that has barely 50 staff which is a one man and family business where you have direct access to all level and chain of authority in the company, if those are the companies you use to compare south east those are simply small start ups also known as SME, don't put that in the mix please.

Innoson have created a niche for them self and they are doing very well with that niche and even talking of expansion too, so until they expand their operations will be limited and concentrated until they have expanded their capacity to reach out to more users, but even before they do that they have to establish trust and confidence of the public and to get that they need to do very well with their current niche which will still act as referrals and marketers for the company indirectly, Innoson has a strategy they are on point an totally know that the are doing. I believe if somebody introduces a product to you for the first time the first question you will ask such person is "you don use am before" I hope you get my drift.

If you are making reference to affordability of the cars well, you don't expect his cars to be very cheap putting into consideration the challenges it takes to run a business in Nigeria, please give the coy some credit, even with fx problems when people actually thought they have closed shop they are still resilient and pushing strong, they deserve some accolade and commendation not condemnation.

We can both agree that Innoson is taking the very advise Elizade motor gave you.... i think that goes a long way to show the company knows what they are doing. Thank you.

Thanks for your write up, let me break it down for you, be the judge.
Point 1, I never compared big cola and coca cola in terms of market share, I gave an instance where a new entrant can change the market dynamics very quickly. Big cola introduced the 60cl pet bottle which hit the market, over time pepsi reacted with the long throat bottle, and then coca cola joined the fray quietly with the 60cl pet bottle-positioning your strenght against your competition weakness big colas strategy.

In paragraph 3, you were basically talking about market segment. I never talked down innosson motors, to dare to venture into automobile is no easy feat, we appreciate his effort. I disagree with you on the part that he is taking it quietly so IVM wont be perceived as a competition.

For the past 7 years, I have been inviolved in rigorous research with a couple of Nigerian brands and all I concluded is that Nigerians have apathy for home made products. We need to do a lot to disabuse this mindset.

One post got my attention, what if innoson ventures into keke production, to me thats an amazing idea. he will make a quick win in this segment. Innoson has to up his game, Wrestle her market share, compare. Unfortunately there is not much the competition can do, trust me. Not much.

Have you noticed that a lot of transport companies from the east now use IVM buses and you tell me toyota is oblivious of this fact? If there is any other time for IVM to go for the kill, its now.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Please do your finding I don't want to derail my thread by posting links here and changing the subject of discuss, please do your findings personally and let's stay on topic. Thank you.
I know what I'm talking about because I have knowledge of cars being bought by every state institution in Ghana over the next two years.

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
charles009:

Thanks for your write up, let me break it down for you, be the judge.
Point 1, I never compared big cola and coca cola in terms of market share, I gave an instance where a new entrant can change the market dynamics very quickly. Big cola introduced the 60cl pet bottle which hit the market, over time pepsi reacted with the long throat bottle, and then coca cola joined the fray quietly with the 60cl pet bottle-positioning your strenght against your competition weakness big colas strategy.

In paragraph 3, you were basically talking about market segment. I never talked down innosson motors, to dare to venture into automobile is no easy feat, we appreciate his effort. I disagree with you on the part that he is taking it quietly so IVM wont be perceived as a competition.

For the past 7 years, I have been inviolved in rigorous research with a couple of Nigerian brands and all I concluded is that Nigerians have apathy for home made products. We need to do a lot to disabuse this mindset.

One post got my attention, what if innoson ventures into keke production, to me thats an amazing idea. he will make a quick win in this segment. Innoson has to up his game, Wrestle her market share, compare. Unfortunately there is not much the competition can do, trust me. Not much.

Have you noticed that a lot of transport companies from the east now use IVM buses and you tell me toyota is oblivious of this fact? If there is any other time for IVM to go for the kill, its now.
Thank you
To be honest this is what I expected from AutoReportNG when I created this thread i expected an intelligent discuss where everyone would learn something new, so I must say I commend your effort.

Now to the issues raised in your post, while it might seem like big cola did something different in reality they did not, they did not do anything that Coca Cola or Pepsi have not done before if you remember Pepsi actually introduced the 60cl big pet-bottle with Mirinda first but later halted it even Coca Cola have also played around with pet-bottle sizes from 60cl to 120cl to 1 liter and even 1.5 liter. However big cola was smart about theirs the truth is this big cola didn't just make a big size cola drink what they actually did was they gave more for less, in other words they reduced their price and sold more quantity for less price, so yes I do see your point, but you don't expect Coca Cola and big cola to sell at the same price points or entry points. Coming to innoson I really don't want to discuss Innoson strategy that will be giving them away cheaply to the competition, but let me just state here that it ranges. From, branding, to sales, service, delivery, T.O.P and Partnership to name a few.

Don't get me wrong I never said the coy is taking it quietly so it wouldn't be perceived as competition, no. Let me put it this way, Innoson is simply focusing on its strength right now to stay relevant in the automobile industry in Nigeria, By focusing on its niche in the market sector ranging from Federal and state patronage, transporters, churches, companies , NGO and the military.

Yes the apathy does exist I didn't want to mention anything relating to that on this thread so as not to tribalize it but going through the comments it's safe to conclude, I'll leave you to be the judge of that.

The automobile, motorcycle and tricycle markets are all different sectors why leave one for the other when you can focus on any except you are inferring that he has failed as an automaker and should step down to making tricycles which I do believe is not what you are implying. I must add here that the coy have been making motorcycles long before they started manufacturing cars and also during electoral period in Anambra the coy puts together Tricycles that aspirants distribute to their wards. So it's not really a big deal for Innoson.

Like someone on this thread quoted 30percent of inter-state buses are proudly Innoson, Innoson has captured that market and is even looking to expand on it in the luxury buses aspect of the transport, yes Toyota is definitely aware of that trend but like I also stated above that is Innoson niche and their strength lies therein, they have captured that and consolidating on it that why they are focusing on their strengths and not focusing on everything thereby loosing direction.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
I know what I'm talking about because I have knowledge of cars being bought by every state institution in Ghana over the next two years.
Please sir I don't want unguarded statements kindly provide links or documents to support your claim not coming here to tell me that you are the minister of transportation in Ghana.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Please sir I don't want unguarded statements kindly provide links or documents to support your claim not coming here to tell me that you are the minister of transportation in Ghana.
Guy
I can't provide you with State documents from my country because you are a nobody. No state institution in Ghana buys a car without making a request and stating why they want to buy a new car; for approval.

You can go ahead to post your fake news if it make you feel good

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
oh
There's a new surprise for your country.
It would have to find a new buyer for 1.66 billion worth of oil. We are switching to LNG Starting 2018 because your country is not reliable in pumping oil to our power sector and it's therefore causing us a loss of 2-3% of GDP growth

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Menace2Society:
No truth at all........I myself support anything Nigeria made 100 percent Innoson inclusive!
but this is You....not everyone xpecially the bad govt full of the pple calling Innoson-Yamiri motors
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
Guy
I can't provide you with State documents from my country because you are a nobody. No state institution in Ghana buys a car without making a request and stating why they want to buy a new car; for approval.

You can go ahead to post your fake news if it make you feel good
It does not matter who I am, what matters is that you are lying and pretending to be what you are not just to score cheap points without any verifiable evidence to back up your claim, it is very painful to know that you choose to live in delusion and ignorance when a simple google search would have cleared your ignorance and provided your brain with more useful information.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
oh
There's a new surprise for your country.
It would have to find a new buyer for 1.66 billion worth of oil. We are switching to LNG Starting 2018 because your country is not reliable in pumping oil to our power sector and it's therefore causing us a loss of 2-3% of GDP growth
Oga please create another thread for that trash don't come here and derail this beautiful thread with your unfounded hate and envy for Nigeria and Nigerians alike. Trust me to meet you on any thread you create for it.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Oga please create another thread for that trash don't come here and derail this beautiful thread with your unfounded hate and envy for Nigeria and Nigerians alike. Trust me to meet you on any thread you create for it.
guy its not hate
I don't hate Nigerians, I just hate it when you guys always come on here to make Ghana your measuring rod. You compare, every single min you get.

Use the name of Ghana to make a sale.
You Ghana to bring some legitimacy to your businesses.

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
It does not matter who I am, what matters is that you are lying and pretending to be what you are not just to score cheap points without any verifiable evidence to back up your claim, it is very painful to know that you choose to live in delusion and ignorance when a simple google search would have cleared your ignorance and provided your brain with more useful information.
the fact is I'm not authorized to share any information with you. So I'm not going to do that but STOP using the name of Ghana to scam the people of Nigeria.

I dont know what sense of self fulfilment it brings you and benefits but stop using the name of Ghana to legitimise your business.

The Ghanaian Government is only buying between 3 and 6 Mercedes S-Class into the presidential pool this year. It would be buying some cars from Kantanka for the police service.

Various health facilities will be making purchases for new hospitals established and innoson is not part of the cars brands

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
guy its not hate
I don't hate Nigerians, I just hate it when you guys always come on here to make Ghana your measuring rod. You compare, every single min you get.

Use the name of Ghana to make a sale.
You Ghana to bring some legitimacy to your businesses.

Now I think I will call the mods on you I am trying to keep this thread clean don't come and derail it with assumptions you hear? Oga minister, next time I will call the mods on you, but hey wait o, Oga minister are you referring to the same Ghana that has Accra a capital not half as developed as Magodo Lagos or Lagos mainland? Also with its population lesser than Oshodi isolo local government area of Lagos, the same Ghana that expects Nigerians to write, direct, cast and shot their movies for them, the same Ghana that is the only one city country in the world with the city being its capital, well you guy do have one thing I love though "black" and black is beautiful for that reason I forgive you but don't derail my thread again, you hear? Good boy, now go to sleep.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by charles009(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
To be honest this is what I expected from AutoReportNG when I created this thread i expected an intelligent discuss where everyone would learn something new, so I must say I commend your effort.

Now to the issues raised in your post, while it might seem like big cola did something different in reality they did not, they did not do anything that Coca Cola or Pepsi have not done before if you remember Pepsi actually introduced the 60cl big pet-bottle with Mirinda first but later halted it even Coca Cola have also played around with pet-bottle sizes from 60cl to 120cl to 1 liter and even 1.5 liter. However big cola was smart about theirs the truth is this big cola didn't just make a big size cola drink what they actually did was they gave more for less, in other words they reduced their price and sold more quantity for less price, so yes I do see your point, but you don't expect Coca Cola and big cola to sell at the same price points or entry points. Coming to innoson I really don't want to discuss Innoson strategy that will be giving them away cheaply to the competition, but let me just state here that it ranges. From, branding, to sales, service, delivery, T.O.P and Partnership to name a few.

Don't get me wrong I never said the coy is taking it quietly so it wouldn't be perceived as competition, no. Let me put it this way, Innoson is simply focusing on its strength right now to stay relevant in the automobile industry in Nigeria, By focusing on its niche in the market sector ranging from Federal and state patronage, transporters, churches, companies , NGO and the military.

Yes the apathy does exist I didn't want to mention anything relating to that on this thread so as not to tribalize it but going through the comments it's safe to conclude, I'll leave you to be the judge of that.

The automobile, motorcycle and tricycle markets are all different sectors why leave one for the other when you can focus on any except you are inferring that he has failed as an automaker and should step down to making tricycles which I do believe is not what you are implying. I must add here that the coy have been making motorcycles long before they started manufacturing cars and also during electoral period in Anambra the coy puts together Tricycles that aspirants distribute to their wards. So it's not really a big deal for Innoson.

Like someone on this thread quoted 30percent of inter-state buses are proudly Innoson, Innoson has captured that market and is even looking to expand on it in the luxury buses aspect of the transport, yes Toyota is definitely aware of that trend but like I also stated above that is Innoson niche and their strength lies therein, they have captured that and consolidating on it that why they are focusing on their strengths and not focusing on everything thereby loosing direction.

I give it to you, you have sound knowledge of what you doing, I hope innoson marketing team is aware that people will study their successes or failure as case study, they have to up their game.

How can I send you a pm? I am currently working out strategy for a new ride sharing company,maybe we can share ideas. I will pay for it lol...so lets take it off this forum buddy..
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Now I think I will call the mods on you I am trying to keep this thread clean don't come and derail it with assumptions you hear? Oga minister, next time I will call the mods on you, but hey wait o, Oga minister are you referring to the same Ghana that has Accra a capital not half as developed as Magodo Lagos or Lagos mainland? Also with its population lesser than Oshodi isolo local government area of Lagos, the same Ghana that expects Nigerians to write, direct, cast and shot their movies for them, the same Ghana that is the only one city country in the world with the city being its capital, well you guy do have one thing I love though "black" and black is beautiful for that reason I forgive you but don't derail my thread again, you hear? Good boy, now go to sleep.
seems like you are suffering from glaucoma

2 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by LastProphet: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I think our problem as a Nation is that Elections has so destroyed our mindsets so that.. its either you are for PDP or APC, you are for Nigeria or Biafra, You are for Not to rule, or you are not.. you are Christian or Muslim...

we are so divided that we forget that some grey lines exist, that they are people, who stand in between, and are for the well being of Humanity.

I am a very proud Nigerian, the first time I heard of the Innoson brand, I ran to Facebook and made so much noise that Nigeria has finally produced a car...
but fast forward to today, I was hoping that by now, innoson will conquer the market, but here in Aks that is relatively close to d east, I see innoson once in 6months..

Autong.. Was only trying to offer some advice, which companies pay billions to consultancy firm for..and all you think is that he hates innoson, you u hv to do a rebuttal trade for it to pain him.
I was hoping that in your rebuttal you will contradict all he started..
like the (1). poor customer service.
(2) no advert (3) no showroom (4) creativity in design etc...
bit you ran up here to defend failure.

its the Nigerian Mentality that is killing everything.. you say a govt is not performing and people come telling you why you should not say its not performing...

innoson is selling himself short, the whole Nigerian Market is his to conquer... he may borrow money to expand, or he may continue playing small, while the OP continues playing drums for him... same as there are people playing drums for the govt even when they fail at some things. this attitude is destroying our country and we need to stop it.. can't someone gv a honest and logical criticism without being a hater ?

u are too much, i don't know why nigerians always think of enemies rather than been objective, this op is just suporting innoson with emotion, period

4 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by PetroDolla3: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
he's also suffering from crass stvpidity! Evil scvmbags!

3 Likes

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
charles009:

I give it to you, you have sound knowledge of what you doing, I hope innoson marketing team is aware that people will study their successes or failure as case study, they have to up their game.

How can I send you a pm? I am currently working out strategy for a new ride sharing company,maybe we can share ideas. I will pay for it lol...so lets take it off this forum buddy..
You sent me an email already i have not checked it yet as soon as i do check you will get a reply from me, your discuss really made my day, you have a sound knowledge of marketing and strategy i will be more than glad to learn a thing or two from you, i will gladly render any help i can and free too, if it does not compel me to work outside my work or comfort zone, have a good evening. cheers
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just30:
Coming from the little guy who cant see his sisters face at night cause he always think it's the bottom of the kettle hanging from the kitchen wall.. funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.