Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) (41475 Views)

Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Durability Of Innoson Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
PetroDolla3:
he's also suffering from crass stvpidity! Evil scvmbags!
Ghanaian and jealously, always think they are competing with Nigerians, Please dunce don't make me have to report you to the mod for derailing this beautiful thread. i don't engage shit-toads or lowlifes, grow sense and GTFOH..
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by PetroDolla3: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! Grow up, magg0t! How old are you sef, retarded goat?

talk about a Shitnigerian mudder fugger f00l! And what gives you the impression we are afraid of the mods?

Did you call Ghanaians pigs? And what is the so-callef mod supposed to do you for that? Give you an award,I reckon cool
Such a piece of sh1t from a country that smells like a fvcking cat piss!

I blame the disgusting piece of trash that opened its dirty legs to give birth to a retarded shitnigerian fagg0t!

Son of a crap!
90% of Shitnigerians are mad cool

myplaydiary:
Shuu shuu shuu... Ghanian pigs get out of here!!! create another thread for that i will meet you there, shouldn't you be bleaching already.. bloody ingrates don't come here to derail my thread or the mods will be sitting on your black asses. grin
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by PetroDolla3: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahaha Ghanaians compete with Shitnigerians?Fuckeduppedness! You are kidding, right? Who wants to compete with a failed, armpit zoo country? Your useless expired contraption should be competing with other failed states like Somalia. grin

Dollar scarcity, electricity scarcity, gas scarcity, job scarcity, food scarcity, fuel scarcity, kerosene scarcity. Now there is a shortage of common sense in the certified sh1thole cool

myplaydiary:
Ghanaian and jealously, always think they are competing with Nigerians, Please dunce don't make me have to report you to the mod for derailing this beautiful thread. i don't engage shit-toads or lowlifes, grow sense and GTFOH..
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by Just30: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
myplaydiary:
Coming from the little guy who cant see his sisters face at night cause he always think it's the bottom of the kettle hanging from the kitchen wall.. funny guy
your issue is, you hate the fact.
You lash out all the time cos things are not going your way.
Keep living in your dreamLand basket case

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by AndyCole16(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2017
myplaydiary:
Please sir I don't want unguarded statements kindly provide links or documents to support your claim not coming here to tell me that you are the minister of transportation in Ghana.

I always maintain you a joke. You are asking someone to provide you with a link. Check out your OWN WORDS

myplaydiary:
Please do your finding I don't want to derail my thread by posting links here and changing the subject of discuss, please do your findings personally and let's stay on topic. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha Ghanaians compete with Shitnigerians?Fuckeduppedness! You are kidding, right? Who wants to compete with a failed, armpit zoo country? Your useless expired contraption should be competing with other failed states like Somalia. grin

Dollar scarcity, electricity scarcity, gas scarcity, job scarcity, food scarcity, fuel scarcity, kerosene scarcity. Now there is a shortage of common sense in the certified sh1thole cool

Looking at your picture I can see you have Down syndrome coupled with the fact that you are mentally unstable your case is not a small something, Mods when will Nairaland start conducting some sort of test for people registering on Nairaland. Cause on this thread alone I see two black starlings roaming free. Mods come and do your work I don't have to be the one doing clean up on my own threads.

Well young man, while your case is a dead one, no solution, no remedy in sight all hope is not lost I have an NGO where I take care of people living with Down syndrome you are free to come live there with your likes I promise you would enjoy your stay as you will be well cared for, leaving you in your current state of mental instability coupled with Down syndrome you could end up roaming the streets of Accra and get knocked down by a car.

This offer doesn't last a life time so hurry... now grow sense and Bleep off my mention.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by myplaydiary: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2017
AndyCole16:

I always maintain you a joke. You are asking someone to provide you with a link. Check out your OWN WORDS

Oga I still maintain you stay on topic or leave this thread. So what changed in my own words I said I will not post any links to derail my thread, have I posted any? Did I ask you not to post yours to support your claims, don't try to derail this beautiful thread, no jellof and beef here for you abeg check the next thread.
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by sultaan(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Why can anyone post pic of Innoson car with a vin, or tag saying assembled in Nigeria. Then post another of a unit imported from China to prove they have different numbers.

All the cars he sells are like the plastics you give away at parties, they are made blank for you to put any name on it.

How any has seen the manufacturer label on Innoson cars, think about it we have been fight over products that no one can show the manufacturer label not badge

1 Like

Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by menzo4u: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
afelouz:
see talk. did you read the write up at'all??
of course, and that is my judgment and opinion. Any problem with that?
Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by tck2000(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.