Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Study In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Canada (16946 Views)

Study In Canada: Tuition As Low As $1500 / Cheapest Universities In Canada For Nigerian Students (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Canada by nisimi09: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
I have read several posts online of people that have been defrauded by trying to process entry permit to Canada. Many online banners advertises Canada visa lottery and many people had fallen victim of this trick.

To start with, Canada does not have visa lottery program. Any online ads or website promising a successful Canada visa lottery application is nothing but a fraud. The major way to migrate to Canada is by Education or Skilled Migrant program. There are several advertisements also on Canada Skilled Migrant program and this is where a lot of people have lost their money. What agent will not tell you is that this program is mainly for professionals’ e.g Doctors Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers, Architect and so on. They don’t also tell you that you have less than 50% chance to get a skilled migrant visa because it is highly competitive and Canadian government have limited number of people to be admitted globally per year. They don’t also tell you that the program is expensive and takes a lot of time before you can get through with it if you are lucky to be selected and that you need a good IELTS Score. Agents will promise you a 100% chance to get your money only to reveal the truth afterwards.

Whether you are an American or Nigerian, the easiest way to migrate to Canada is through Academic or Study Visa. First with Study Visa in Canada, you are entitled to get a work permit, you are allowed to bring in your spouse and he/she will be entitled to an open work permit and lastly you can get a Canadian Permanent residency after your study.

So if your main aim of travelling to Canada is purely immigration to settle in Canada, We encourage that you apply through a diploma program first because diploma programs are cheaper and easier to apply for, Diploma programs have lesser requirements, Diploma programs in Canada runs all year round. Most Diploma programs takes 1 year with maximum of 2 years and you can get your residency upon completion of the program. If you wish to obtain a University degree in Canada but cannot afford the fee, we recommend Diploma program for you. With the Diploma program, you can get permanent Residency after 2 years which means you can attend College at cheaper price rather than as international students. You can also get an high paying job with your Diploma Certificate to finance you College Degree.

Below are some Available Diploma programs and the average annual salary.

Diploma in Insurance and Financial Advisory Services
Diploma in Food Service Management
Diploma in Creative Arts: Art and Design Profile
Diploma in Special Care Counselling
Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Diploma in Computer Science - Administrative Data Processing
Diploma in Professional Cooking
Diploma in Accounting and Management Technology
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Fashion Marketing
Diploma in Tourism Techniques
Diploma in Fashion design
Diploma in Hotel Management Techniques
Diploma in Computer Science - Network Management
Research and Development – Food and Pharma Diploma Program
Diploma in Interactive Media Design
Business Administration Diploma in Hospitality Management
Travel, Tourism and Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Business Administration Diploma
Hospitality Management and Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Business Administration Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
Diploma in Core Fashion Design
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician - Manufacturing
Applications Developer Diploma
Diploma in Makeup Artistry
Justice Studies Diploma – Youth Justice
Diploma in Business - Accounting
Physiotherapy Assistant/Occupational Therapy Assistant Diploma
Food Technology, Safety and Quality Diploma
Justice Studies Diploma – Correctional Studies
Addictions Services Counselling Diploma
Justice Studies Diploma – Law Enforcement
Law Clerk Diploma
Carpenter
Diploma in Digital Filmmaking
Engineering
Computer Information Systems
Information Technology
Criminal Justice (formerly known as Police and Security)
Customer Service Management
Diploma in General Arts and Science - Liberal Studies
Accounting & Payroll Administrator Diploma
Social Work
Electronic Music Artist
Diploma in Body Spa Aesthetics
Diploma in Graphic and Digital Design
Diploma in Computer Programmer
Fashion Business and Management
Diploma in Digital Film Production
Diploma in General Arts and Science
Hospitality Management – Hotel and Resort
Information Technology Professional Diploma
Video Game Design & Development Diploma
Diploma in Business-Accounting
Business Accounting

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada by Cherryola: 2:54am On May 16, 2017
Am sorry am having a problem of statement account for canada visa I was refuse told to reapply if I can meet up to there requirement for students visa it is possible to use another surname for co.sponsor
Re: Study In Canada by Pilate2016(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2017
Thanks @Op
Re: Study In Canada by Cherryola: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
Hello
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
yes you can but swear affidavit
Cherryola:
Am sorry am having a problem of statement account for canada visa I was refuse told to reapply if I can meet up to there requirement for students visa it is possible to use another surname for co.sponsor
Re: Study In Canada by Johnnyessence(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2017
nisimi09:
yes you can but swear affidavit
please help me out on the diploma schools in canada. I have already done the ielts exam soon the results will be out. And it will be good by the grace of God. Thanks.
Re: Study In Canada by Oloniyan(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2017
how to apply?
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 8:25am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=56614199]please help me out on the diploma schools in canada. I have already done the ielts exam soon the
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 8:28am On May 18, 2017
Oloniyan:
how to apply?
chat me on whatsapp 08134016691 or email nisimimike@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
nisimi09:
send me a chat on whatsapp 08134016691 or email at nisimimike@yahoo.com
thanks I will send the email to you. I really appreciate your reply here thank you.
Re: Study In Canada by Osaimarm: 9:04pm On May 18, 2017
Please Chat me up on whatsapp,07060909412i want to ask some questions on abt ielt,im applyin to canadan sch
Re: Study In Canada by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Osaimarm:
Please Chat me up on whatsapp,07060909412i want to ask some questions on abt ielt,im applyin to canadan sch
well for now am not on whatsapp. But you can check ielts.org for more info about the ielts exams. Best of success.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
Osaimarm:
chat me on whatsapp to ask your questions
Re: Study In Canada by Sakaslim(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
It is understandable that a masters program in Canada is expensive and competitive. At my level I cannot go back to a diploma course. I want to ask if there's a pre-masters program, something like a PGD. Kindly shed light
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 8:02pm On May 19, 2017
Sakaslim:
It is understandable that a masters program in Canada is expensive and competitive. At my level I cannot go back to a diploma course. I want to ask if there's a pre-masters program, something like a PGD. Kindly shed light
if you have good grades,, masters are not that expensive. We talk about diploma for those that just want to relocate to Canada. If you really want to study we can find a program that suits your needs. Ironically most Masters programs are cheaper than the diploma and most times comes with scholarships. Bit Masters degree is only for those who qualify for it.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
Osaimarm:
have you found answers to your questions?
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 6:55am On May 22, 2017
If you're interested in Masters degree in Canada, now is the time to start planning and preparation. There are several scholarships for Masters program in Canada.
Re: Study In Canada by Sakaslim(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
nisimi09:
If you're interested in Masters degree in Canada, now is the time to start planning and preparation. There are several scholarships for Masters program in Canada.
I sent you a Pm but you didn't reply.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 1:55am On May 23, 2017
Sakaslim:

I sent you a Pm but you didn't reply.
I. Think I mistakenly deleted the mail notification. You can resend or mail me at nisimimike@yahoo.com. Or whatsapp @ 08134016691
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 9:59am On May 23, 2017
@sakaslim you can drop your email so I can contact you
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 6:15pm On May 25, 2017
nisimi09:
2017/2018 Masters admission opening approaching, time to start your assessments.
Re: Study In Canada by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
i want to do my masters and get a resident permit after, is this possible? if possible can u recommend schools? how much will i be needing to achieve this? what are the necessary documents needed?
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 8:06am On May 26, 2017
thebee001:
i want to do my masters and get a resident permit after, is this possible? if possible can u recommend schools? how much will i be needing to achieve this? what are the necessary documents needed?
yes it is possible to get residents permit after your masters in Canada. We can recommend schools based on your desired program. The amount you will be needing depends on the program and school you are enrolled in an the type of scholarship available for the program. Generally masters degree in Canada cost from 5000 CAD to16,000 CAD and mostly comes with scholarship. Documents needed includes University transcript, references, your academic credentials, your resume.
Re: Study In Canada by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2017
nisimi09:
yes it is possible to get residents permit after your masters in Canada. We can recommend schools based on your desired program. The amount you will be needing depends on the program and school you are enrolled in an the type of scholarship available for the program. Generally masters degree in Canada cost from 5000 CAD to16,000 CAD and mostly comes with scholarship. Documents needed includes University transcript, references, your academic credentials, your resume.
bro no form of adding ielts results and other results to it baaaaa. Need more explanation sir.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 11:16am On May 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
bro no form of adding ielts results and other results to it baaaaa. Need more explanation sir.
Not all schools and not all programs in Canada requires IELTS from Nigerians. It depends on the school and program of choice.
Re: Study In Canada by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
nisimi09:
Not all schools and not all programs in Canada requires IELTS from Nigerians. It depends on the school and program of choice.
waooo. I will have to contact you on this.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
waooo. I will have to contact you on this.
It's ok, contact me on whatsapp 08134016691
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 7:41am On May 27, 2017
Those that are interested in Master programs in Canada should start making preparation now in order to locate supervisor in time and prepare their research proposal

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Admission for Masters and Phd for September 2018 intake is rounding up on the 1st March. Interested candidates should contact me ASAP via whatsapp 08134016691.
Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
New Diploma programs available for those who want to relocate to Canada with Study Permit
nisimi09:
I have read several posts online of people that have been defrauded by trying to process entry permit to Canada. Many online banners advertises Canada visa lottery and many people had fallen victim of this trick.

To start with, Canada does not have visa lottery program. Any online ads or website promising a successful Canada visa lottery application is nothing but a fraud. The major way to migrate to Canada is by Education or Skilled Migrant program. There are several advertisements also on Canada Skilled Migrant program and this is where a lot of people have lost their money. What agent will not tell you is that this program is mainly for professionals’ e.g Doctors Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers, Architect and so on. They don’t also tell you that you have less than 50% chance to get a skilled migrant visa because it is highly competitive and Canadian government have limited number of people to be admitted globally per year. They don’t also tell you that the program is expensive and takes a lot of time before you can get through with it if you are lucky to be selected and that you need a good IELTS Score. Agents will promise you a 100% chance to get your money only to reveal the truth afterwards.

Whether you are an American or Nigerian, the easiest way to migrate to Canada is through Academic or Study Visa. First with Study Visa in Canada, you are entitled to get a work permit, you are allowed to bring in your spouse and he/she will be entitled to an open work permit and lastly you can get a Canadian Permanent residency after your study.

So if your main aim of travelling to Canada is purely immigration to settle in Canada, We encourage that you apply through a diploma program first because diploma programs are cheaper and easier to apply for, Diploma programs have lesser requirements, Diploma programs in Canada runs all year round. Most Diploma programs takes 1 year with maximum of 2 years and you can get your residency upon completion of the program. If you wish to obtain a University degree in Canada but cannot afford the fee, we recommend Diploma program for you. With the Diploma program, you can get permanent Residency after 2 years which means you can attend College at cheaper price rather than as international students. You can also get an high paying job with your Diploma Certificate to finance you College Degree.

Below are some Available Diploma programs and the average annual salary.

Diploma in Insurance and Financial Advisory Services
Diploma in Food Service Management
Diploma in Creative Arts: Art and Design Profile
Diploma in Special Care Counselling
Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Diploma in Computer Science - Administrative Data Processing
Diploma in Professional Cooking
Diploma in Accounting and Management Technology
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Fashion Marketing
Diploma in Tourism Techniques
Diploma in Fashion design
Diploma in Hotel Management Techniques
Diploma in Computer Science - Network Management
Research and Development – Food and Pharma Diploma Program
Diploma in Interactive Media Design
Business Administration Diploma in Hospitality Management
Travel, Tourism and Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Hospitality Management and Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma
Business Administration Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
Diploma in Core Fashion Design
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician - Manufacturing
Applications Developer Diploma
Diploma in Makeup Artistry
Justice Studies Diploma – Youth Justice
Diploma in Business - Accounting
Physiotherapy Assistant/Occupational Therapy Assistant Diploma
Food Technology, Safety and Quality Diploma
Justice Studies Diploma – Correctional Studies
Addictions Services Counselling Diploma
Justice Studies Diploma – Law Enforcement
Law Clerk Diploma
Carpenter
Diploma in Digital Filmmaking
Engineering
Computer Information Systems
Information Technology
Criminal Justice (formerly known as Police and Security)
Customer Service Management
Diploma in General Arts and Science - Liberal Studies
Accounting & Payroll Administrator Diploma
Social Work
Electronic Music Artist
Diploma in Body Spa Aesthetics
Diploma in Graphic and Digital Design
Diploma in Computer Programmer
Fashion Business and Management
Diploma in Digital Film Production
Diploma in General Arts and Science
Hospitality Management – Hotel and Resort
Information Technology Professional Diploma
Video Game Design & Development Diploma
Diploma in Business-Accounting
Business Accounting
For further information, enquiries or application, contact us via whatsapp or phone call on +2348134016691 or email us nisimimike@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Canada by DanielUC(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your help.

I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from FUTO. I applied for CNC Machinist Technician programme at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) in Edmonton and was given the admission for Winter 2018. This is a CERTIFICATE programme which will last for a year. I got a study leave request letter from my employer stating that I'll be leaving my job to further my studies in Canada which will be requisite to my job should I finish and return to Nigeria even though I had the intention of schooling and working later in Canada. The letter also promised that I'll be reabsorbed into my work on completion of the programme with reviewed remuneration. My cousin (sponsor) who resides in Alberta paid only the tuition deposit of 1000CAD out of a total sum of about 16,000CAD for this programme but I was eventually was denied the visa. The IRCC denial letter reads below;

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
How do I go about this as I have a plan of reapplying this year? How much money should I have so as to refute all the claims of the Embassy?

Your contributions will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada by nisimi09: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sorry about your experience, when applying for Canada or U.S. Visa, you must put your attention on how to proof enough tie that will bring you back to Nigeria. It is not just about the money in your account. Your Cousin who acted as sponsor might not have provided enough evidence to be capable of sponsoring you throughout the program without you working. First the sponsor must indicate to be ready to foot all your expenses from feeding, tuition and accommodation for the number of years your program will last not just with cash in bank. you can show your Salary growth potential or your business assets as evidence of being capable of sponsoring you. in order to proof enough ties, you must show things that ties you back to Nigeria like landed properties, business assets, family and personal interests including jobs opportunities.
when you are ready to reapply, you can contact me on whatsapp 08134016691. I will handle it better for you. Thanks.
DanielUC:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your help.

I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from FUTO. I applied for CNC Machinist Technician programme at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) in Edmonton and was given the admission for Winter 2018. This is a CERTIFICATE programme which will last for a year. I got a study leave request letter from my employer stating that I'll be leaving my job to further my studies in Canada which will be requisite to my job should I finish and return to Nigeria even though I had the intention of schooling and working later in Canada. The letter also promised that I'll be reabsorbed into my work on completion of the programme with reviewed remuneration. My cousin (sponsor) who resides in Alberta paid only the tuition deposit of 1000CAD out of a total sum of about 16,000CAD for this programme but I was eventually was denied the visa. The IRCC denial letter reads below;

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
How do I go about this as I have a plan of reapplying this year? How much money should I have so as to refute all the claims of the Embassy?

Your contributions will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Universities That Offer Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.