Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (42166 Views)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jchioma: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
what a shame. I smh for dis country. Truly, these youths' dignity have been trampled upon, flogged, beaten black and blue, incarcerated and deprived of rights. All well meaning citizens must arise and let justice be served. Arrest dat he goat of a millionaire and his gang of marauders, including those police men now. We must let upcoming generation know the import of respect and discipline. Spoilt brats. They think becos dey come from rich homes dey can oppress the poor. The 'poor' who risk everything to serve you? No!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Princessfresh16: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
What an evil and heartless act of a "rich man" without sense to a brain filled Corper serving his father land.

God will judge them. Take heart my brother...
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by youngmartin24: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2017
This is what happens when you share a country with Zombies and Animals (Northerners). I blame whatever efforts of Lord Lugard and queen Elizabeth to bring reasonable human beings and cows as one people and nation. I feel the pains of Michael and his colleagues. Such an animalistic acts and abuse of human rights- are common in the zombies part of this failed union. Justice must be done and such inhuman characters should be flushed. No matter the punishments given to the young animal that warranted this abuse on Michael - is very crazy and spiteful. North is a big liability and a curse to be with. Michael, I pray for your quick recovery.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Zoehill(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

I served in kebbi too

Koko Besse local government

Ina kwana

grin

It's nice to hear of koko-besse again. I missed those service years. During our service year, we have a robust relationship with the locals/indigenes both at the local govt and school.
Bro, hope you enjoyed your stay back then?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nextprince: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
robosky02:
too bad

all the corpers there should withdrew their service with immediate effect

And if they all write this way, it is better they withdrew actually.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by akinszz: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
fear north
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by aribabz(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2017
winningwinner:
Cry Of A Corper Brutalized In Zamfara

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

The entire corps members serving in Kaura Namoda, Zamfara state are bleeding out purple blood. Our hearts are thumping out: strong rhythms of pain. Our dignity has been trampled and mangled with reckless impunity. God!

Today a corps member, Michael, serving his fatherland through sweat and bile; rough roads, hunger, merciless weather; and the shame of 19800 in the face of a smothering economy. Michael---serving in Nasara Standard Academy perceived as the shining light in a tottering secondary education system in Kaura Namoda--- was today brutalised, manhandled and reduced to nothingness by a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

They removed what was left of his pride as a Man serving his country. Then, they flogged and flogged him, and when their energy sapped out, the Evil of a man threw wads of naira notes about, and refueled their animalism. Michael was a heap of sorrow and a container of hot painful tears. As some of Michael's colleagues arrived and tried to raise their voices against the escalating reign of heartlessness; the Police men, some apparently drunk, threatened with pointed rifles, slapping and pushing them....

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored.

This is so bad and that man shouldn't be left unpunished.. This news should go round and if you have any pictorial evidence also please attach it and this should also be sent to nysc twitter account for all to see and know the extent to which Corp members are suffering
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Zoehill:

It's nice to hear of koko-besse again. I missed those service years. During our service year, we have a robust relationship with the local both at the local govt and school.
Bro, hope you enjoyed your stay back then?

Sometimes,I wish all members of my set could come back again

I enjoyed every bit of it. Although times could be hard sha,but memories were created.

Did you serve in this local government too?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by sanusikebbe(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
What Iam saying is, if the so called useless influential father of the kid is capable enough, why wont he teach him at home and find how recalcitrant the child might be? This must stop. School is not only meant for reading and writing. Good manners must also be inculcated provided a child does something wrong.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by olasberguk(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:
A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now ..
you are right
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

And if they all write this way, it is better they withdrew actually.
grin grin grin

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nostradamus: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Kennyodinye:
The Person Who Liked This Is A Big Fool
I believe that guy you quoted was just showing sarcasm.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by d33types: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember my service year. The principal warned us about issues like these. Just respect yourself, teach,punish them instead of flogging and always let things slide

Poor corper. He wasn't informed of how backward most northern parts are. For those intending to serve, don't carry your southern mentality there.

Study them. And pray for your pop to come fast.

But the north was fun tho.

He didn't flog.he only punished the student by telling him to kneel
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by legalalien(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
No single picture or video. Would have gone a very looooong way in getting justice served

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nextprince: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:
[b][s][/s]I think d best thing for all zamfara corpers to go on strike. The intolerant attitude of these northerners towards corpers is getting out of hand.
If they dont want us den NYSC shud stop risking lives of graduates[/s]

Sharrap, so many corpers willingly stayed back after the service, was that mandatory? Some of u keep disturbing ministries in Northern states with the hope of securing job placements only to come online and start yarning opata.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
d33types:

He didn't flog.he only punished the student by telling him to kneel

Like I said earlier, study them. Those people no be here oh
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nextprince: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
robosky02:

What he is saying is that; go back to whichever school you had attended and request for refund.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by yankeypha: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
I remembered one police man arrest a simple man with short jeans, he ask him for money and the man refuse, he lie ageist the man that he is a smoker, when they reach station, immediately DPO saw the man he stood up and salute him, the officer worried till he find out that the man he arrest is a serving police AIG in delta state, he nearly faint,

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
too bad its the people with low iq and illiterates employed by the nigerian police that get involved in this nonsense.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by ShootToKill: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
That's the useless country some zombiefied monkeys want me to hold hands and do 'one nigeria' with them when I have a Biafran alternative. A zoo where money trumps morality.

**Spits on your empty 'one nigerianist' skull**

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Hades2016(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
I swear Nigeria matter weak me ... After schooling for 4 years and you decide to serve your fathersland this is what you get .....
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2017
After the insults and abuse you rain on the people of Kauran namuda, you still expect us to cry. My friend check yourself well, Micheal only told the child to kneel down ehh? Please, no sane person will read what you wrote and feel sorry for Mic. You can say what you want to say and compare people with animals but one thing is clear, you are not truthful.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by zionmade(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap, so many corpers willingly stayed back after the service, was that mandatory? Some of u keep disturbing ministries in Northern states with the hope of securing job placements only to come online and start yarning opata.
I dnt deal with ur type. U didnt read how a corper's life was endangered, d only thing u saw was my comment dats how stuppid people can be sometimes so i dnt blame u

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by silent10(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Hw authentic is dis news? Anyone can come up wit a story 4 watever reason.
To d comments, Pl's we shld try 2 verify any news b4 commenting
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Coolgent(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
One side story but Lets see pic of mr micheal to support your thread.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by ransomed: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
Lol... you call yourself what. ...Michael...an infidel who deserves no mercy

:: -- You have made yourself into a demi-god by usurping the mercifulness of the Almighty God. I knew nothing good can come from a follower of an Arabian deity like you. You named him an infidel but, the knowledge he has passed to your people shows no infidelity. Your quoran encourages your warp up mind to seek knowledge even up to China but how come you encourage a tutor who is to impart knowledge to be killed without mercy? Hmm! Remember, ISLAM- A -B AD is the capital of Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jchioma: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
legalalien:
No single picture or video. Would have gone a very looooong way in getting justice served

The guy is still in jail as we speak. If u want pictures, go there. Every right thinking govt will intervene and serve swift justice. Let's create the awareness. Spread the word until govt hears us!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by 2222jjjj: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Well it is wrog. But I want u 2 always compose urslf aright when channeling ur hrt pain. Let there shld b nt insult, so dat quick respond frm d right authorities can come 2 ur aid. DO NOT write or POST when in ANGER . I advse u shld call d DG, SC, and dress in ur NYSC uniform see d State Commissioner of Police n forward ur complaint wthout fear. I hope they wl take flappart action.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Ignorance, the first thing to do as a corp member, if you feel threaten is to report to any military barrack or military post near you....the are 'more' responsible for your safety than the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Mpanyi: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Speaking long grammar. What are you guys still doing in that backward place? This is a good opportunity to leave the town, the state as a whole.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by laiza(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
I refuse to accept this and call for a total ban of corps members being posted to Zamfara State altogether. What nonsense. In this Era of "whistle blowing" and accountability. Pls whoever knows the contact of the said corp member should pls forward it to +2348166446665. The state governor, commissioner of police, civil defense commandant, GOC of the Nigerian army of that division must hear and God willing the Nigerian Senate. Enough is enough of this barbarism and unholy attitudes towards corp members. You are a paramilitary for God's sake! O ye youth of Nigeria, let us rise and talk with one voice against oppression.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Ramos16(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
falcon01:
"lynched" in the north ?? .....

I am from the north, I have spent almost all my life in the north, and yes there has been lots of lynching from where I come from, and it is the second most popular place in Kaduna, I have heard of lynching even in the most popular places, I have seen people's heads being separated from their necks the way we won't even do to a chicken being prepared for a festival. I have experienced and been in the middle of at least 5 religious crisis. The North is the Devilish Angel, it has its good sides, but tolerance for other religion and ethnic groups isn't one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.