Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (42168 Views)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by chachanga: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
DonCortino:
Lovely poem!

I never knew kissing soldier boots the hard way could make a man wax poetic until I ran into them in my student days.

This is no country for gentlemen.

And this is how injustice births more injustice.

Now, imagine let's imagine that Micheal is a chemical engineer with enough knowledge of how to concoct some very damaging mixtures or even making IED's and he decides Dean Koontz style to recreate some kind of Harlem horrors in that neighborhood in some months to come.

All the fingers we point we point to others on injustice often lead back to us.

Nigerians, we been busy creating pockets of hell all over the place since 1802; may God have mercy on all our souls.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by lovethchioma(f): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just Imagine! now give me one good reason why I shouldn't leave this country?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by fullz: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
revenge is a dish best served cold.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Princewell2012(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
ineriteitee:
I think everyone should share this on whatsapp,Facebook etc till the authorities get to know about it.

Hmm but the autenticity of this news is not clear. No pics, no source no name of the so called rich man. And you want people to take it serious.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by falcon01: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
loomer:

Oga I served for north, Zaria to be precised, and some of those people there just dey find the slightest reason to Lynch ur soul
that's home of shi ite
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by ahamonyeka(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
lonelydora:
During my service year in Kebbi, they told us not to flog any child because it makes them not to come school. There and direct I told my principal that I am the only exception or that rule.

Come and see the big cane I always come to school with. all the pupils were scared of me.
you wan flog their yansh tear.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Darey00(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abegi.. the OP just type poem for us instead of a clear write-up.. since he refused to give us meaningful highlights, I can assume that:
1. The student in question is FEMALE
2. He did more than punish her
3. He prolly held her while beating was going on
4. He prolly boasted her to "call anybody and face me tomorrow " ...

OR

1. The student is a female
2. He asked her out.. she no gree
3. In anger he punished her at d slightest opportunity
4. The girl reported him with other additions..

IN SHORT, the story is more like fiction
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by lonelydora: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
jospepper:
Proudly a Kebbi KOPA too, I rep 09B served in Dukku Barracks, Army Day Sec. Sch. When and where did you serve in Kebbi?

06B, served in a village called Karaye under Maiyama Local Government.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by lonelydora: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

I served in kebbi too

Koko Besse local government

Ina kwana

grin

Maiyama LGA.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
malware:

THOUGHT A LESSON? Bros abeg leave Nairaland and go back to school.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2017
izzou:

You taught for seven years and you don't see any difference between how they perceive education in the north and south?

You are a very good liar.

I hail you
bloody liar like u ... U taught with a different sense that was why u percieved such ugly thought ... I taught with a neutral head .... Some pple naturally are big haters of other tribes..which u r
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2017
eflintsone:
bloody liar like u ... U taught with a different sense that was why u percieved such ugly thought ... I taught with a neutral head .... Some pple naturally are big haters of other tribes..which u r

These guys don't repeat classes, whether they fail or not. They don't do assignments whether you like it or not. I am Igbo and yes,we can be backward in some life aspects, but the north is very backward in Education, whether you like it or not

For your utterance, it shows you never schooled or taught there. Read through this thread and every single person who served or taught there is saying the same thing.

Don't quote me again until you learn to say the truth
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
izzou:

These guys don't repeat classes, whether they fail or not. They don't do assignments whether you like it or not. I am Igbo and yes,we can be backward in some life aspects, but the north is very backward in Education, whether you like it or not

For your utterance, it shows you never schooled or taught there. Read through this thread and every single person who served or taught there is saying the same thi

Don't quote me again until you learn to say the truth
Hahaha dey dnt repeat classes ?? Dey dnt fail ?? Listen to ursef, if such happens in d place u worked does nt mean it hapens in every school in the north... U dnt generalize ... Well wah do u knw?? Jus one yr nd u knw all dis....shameful of u....m very sure u wrkd in d village sef where der is high rate of illiteracy like every oda part of d country nd u cum out here sayin shit as if u hv visited every prt of d state ...oga u b igbo nd dat says alot...
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by EmmyGzee(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Very sad. Updates please!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
eflintsone:
Hahaha dey dnt repeat classes ?? Dey dnt fail ?? Listen to ursef, if such happens in d place u worked does nt mean it hapens in every school in the north... U dnt generalize ... Well wah do u knw?? Jus one yr nd u knw all dis....shameful of u....m very sure u wrkd in d village sef where der is high rate of illiteracy like every oda part of d country nd u cum out here sayin shit as if u hv visited every prt of d state ...oga u b igbo nd dat says alot...
K
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2017
izzou:

K
K
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by superson001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is very bad, the other corp members and the school authority shld not av allowed them take him out of the school premises but on the 2nd thought Nija police can kill for 20naira and only God no how much the useless wealthy man has paid them.....i guess every body was scared of them
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by homesteady(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
This writeup is so melodramatic, couldn't read to the end grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.