Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent (2075 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by martinkem(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
During a recent interview with AllHipHop, California rapper The Game said that he is not going to apologize for anything he said during a recent freestyle back in November and explains why he didn't talk about 50 Cent during the song.

"It's 2010 and I said f*ck Suge!," Game freestyled during a performance. "Because I'm a motherf*cking animal/ And they don't know that I'm a cannibal/ Emcees I eat 'em, thick b*tches I beat 'em/ I fry haters up just 'cause I don't need 'em/ Where the f*ck we from, n*gga from Compton/ Where the f*ck we from, we from Compton, Weezy, I made that n*gga a Blood, Jim Jones, I made that n*gga a Blood, Gucci [Mane], I made that n*gga a Blood, so when they throw it up, everybody say what's up, Everybody in this b*tch know what Game 'bout/ Suge took the same route, Let's vote, 2010, n*gga f*ck Death Row!"

"I don't apologize for sh*t, all I did was freestyle," said the rapper. "If anybody takes it to the heart like they gotta do something about it, then just do that, damn, did I say something about everyone but 50? F*ck. I am almost done with 50 Cent shots, I mean at this point, he is shooting himself."

Further explaining why he didn't take a shot at 50 Cent, Game said: "I mean for a guy to sell 10 million records his first time out and then to come back out and do 160,000 in the first week three albums later is a catastrophe. I really feel for him at this point. If he needs my help, then I will help him out and say his name a couple more times to help him float. I really feel bad about his first week, and I just want him to feel better about himself. Tell 50, there's always the next album."

50 Cent's fourth solo album, Before I Self Destruct, landed at #5 on the Billboard 200 chart after its first week of sales, selling a little more than 160,000 copies. Game's upcoming fourth studio album, The R.E.D. Album, which will be released on February 16, 2010, will be executive produced by Pharrell and feature collaborations with Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Kanye West, and Lady GaGa.

Read article
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by waleski(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
50 is going down but in any event he has more rep than the game
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by Hardballer(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2009
and more money
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by bjmighty(m): 2:53am On Dec 14, 2009
But G.A.M.E spit shit more than his gay axx!! innit money ain't hip hop. G.A.M.E is the most promising rapper out there and thats why he has people like Ice cube, Snoop, Suge, KRS, Nas, Rakim etc all around him. They have foreseen his future and think its not qualms bleeping with him. G.A.M.E is hip hop!
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by semid4lyfe(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2009
50 cent is sounding wacker and wacker with each passing album. Maybe Vivica give am jazz chop! grin
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by martinkem(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2009
as a fifty fan i got to say the Game is right, 50 has made his career on numbers, which he has used to crticize his opponents like Fat Joe's JOSE 2 doing 8k and Rick Ross' Triple C's doing 4k first week, him doing 160k is a let down. I have got a few songs of his new LP and they don't really hold their weight compared to Get rich, and Massarce. he has kinda lost touch with his audience and is something that he has to rediscover. 50 should really learn to avoid some unnecessary beef like that with Rick Ross, who wasn't in the same class as him.

To me he needs to push out a new LP soon while working on some new material, going back to material from his first album may not be the answer to his problems.

Cant wait for the GAME's LP to drop then we'll see who has the last laugh
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by slimshay(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2009
'Come on Game, you'll never be my equal'. . . . .50 Cent, So Direspectful,. . . . .nuff said
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by bjmighty(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
The future of HIP HOP is G.AM.E!!!
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by martinkem(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
GAME is definitely not the future of Hip Hop he has had his 15 minutes of fame already. Lil Wayne is enjoying his own 15 minutes, Some art is bound to pop and get the acclaim
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by vboy: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
the only reason of 50 flopping and selling that low is that the albulm was leaked and 160,000 is only a first week sales in the u.s at least he sold 206,000 in its 1st week world wide,50 lost sales so much in the u.s,in the south, and the south by more records they dont download, and he also kicked 2 south rappers out{buck nd ross}.as for game,he said he was goin 2 drop is abulm dec 6 and now its 2010, am patientely waitin a is albulm 2 drop let see wat he will sell, jadakiss sold 130,000 ross 150,000.there is low sales in hip hop cd, game can neva help 50 out, the only problem 50 has is that is trying 2 show that he can do somethin new that wat made curtis 2 be bad if he had continue wit is gangsta shit like grodt nd massacre we the Bleep will be the game, even curtis sold more than the game best sold abulm, am only waitin 4 banks 2 drop a albulm dis time not mixtape,
sorry game the truth as to be told 50 betta than game even dre knows it.50 wrote 6 tracks off the documentry a him.
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by A40(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
The Game should help himself first! His first album did 4millie his third album (L.A.X) barely made Gold so me thinks he should shut his yaphole
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by pureminded: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Game is getting tighter > 50 is getting weaker undecided
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by bjmighty(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2009
@@@@ ALL, I think we should put album sale aside, the point should be which of these two cats is more promising in the game. 50 cannot withstand GAME'S heat. GAME has a more promising future in hiphop than fiddy.!!
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by martinkem(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2009
Game's album would telll a lot about where his future at, to me he has lost a lot of fans like me,,,dissing jay-Z and then apologising (thats weak) u cant remain relevant by doing that. And now[b] tattoing Pharell's Star Trak logo on his body, I guess Vida Guerra was right this dude is queer[/b], he should stop talkin other people and let his music do the talking, with an album droppin in Feb 2010 and no hit single thats a recipe for floppin hard
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by bjmighty(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2009
G.A.M.E has a bright future in hip hop. Check out all the hip hop legends he is surrounded by! They all have foreseen the future so they giving him the support he needs.
Re: The Game Feels Sorry For 50 Cent by Genuflect(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
@vboy Almost all Hip-Hop albums get leaked before they are released so that's no excuse. And by the way, The Game is bipolar and kisses ass too much

(1) (Reply)

Davido – ‘all Of You’ + ‘for You’ Ft. 2face Idibia + ‘bless Me’ Ft. May D / How To Make Your Own Online Radio/music Station And FM Station / Hmmh Wizkid Now Officially signed On Akon’s Konvict Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.