Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight (8212 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Caring man covers up 'pretty lady' who ran mad on the road in broad daylight (photos)

Author: Adunni Amodeni

The pictures of a young and pretty lady has gone viral on the internet as she was seen walking ‘without her clothes’ on the main road, as people stared at her.

According to the video which was made available on Facebook by, Lizzy Solos, the was seen talking to herself as she on the road without her clothes, as her hair was neatly packed and she was seen carrying a pink handbag as well.

A Good Samaritan decided to show love to her, so he walked up to the young lady, as he wrapped a cloth around her to cover her ‘bare skin’.

This did not happen in Nigeria tho!

It is well o!

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1091197-caring-man-covers-pretty-lady-ran-mad-road-broad-daylight-photos.html?rs=r1

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2017
More photos...

2 Shares

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by anonymuz(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2017
day time madness. na wa o
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by whirlwind7(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Pity. Mental illnesses and how distressing it could be.

This reminds me of a certain incident when I was in high school. It was the 90s, the height of the hip hop era, when oversized shirts that goes down to your knees and baggy trousers was the fashion trend. cheesy

One late afternoon, and I was hanging around with friends two streets away from mine. There was a mild commotion, and people were pointing at something behind me.
I turned around to see what it was, and I froze! Not more than ten feet behind me, this lady was walking slowly towards us...and she was totally nude. I'd say she was in her 20s then. The animated chatter among my friends and I ceased as she stopped right there in front of me. I was so scared, I couldn't move. She was just an arm length away from me.

I just stood there, and we were starring at each other. Then, I didn't know what came over me. I just unbottoned my oversized "lumberjack" shirt and draped it over the lady. I covered her up and tried to button up the shirt front.
She muttered something that could have been a thank you, and slowly continued her walk to whatever destination she had in mind. All this time, my heart was pounding so fiercely. I was still tongue tied as my friends made fun of me much later about the whole thing. I was nicknamed "oko Iya were" (husband of a mad woman) cheesy

Thank goodness my parents were not home when I walked my bare and skinny upper body home, to get another shirt to wear.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2017
anonymuz:
day time madness. na wa o
Life is filled with so many things and it can give you anything.
Enjoy it and do good while you still have it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by makdcash(m): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by simplemach(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Dressing her up I think
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2017
THE GOOD SAMARITAN.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Oladimejyy(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2017
makdcash:
grin grin grin grin
does this look like a laughing stuff
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by pomide(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2017
lol.. mhen can be pervs ehn

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by stinggy(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Flexherbal:

This did not happen tho!
No wonder
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2017
stinggy:

No wonder

The report says that it did not happen in Nigeria.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by hysteriabox(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2017
whirlwind7:

This reminds me of a certain incident when I was in high school. It was the 90s, the height of the hip hop era, when oversized shirts that goes down to your knees and baggy trousers was the fashion trend. cheesy

One late afternoon, and I was hanging around with friends two streets away from mine. There was a mild commotion, and people were pointing at something behind me.
I turned around to see what it was, and I froze! Not more than ten feet behind me, this lady was walking slowly towards us...and she was totally nude. I'd say she was in her 20s then. The animated chatter among my friends and I ceased as she stopped right there in front of me. I was so scared, I couldn't move. She was just an arm length away from me.

I just stood there, and we were starring at each other. Then, I didn't know what came over me. I just unbottoned my oversized "lumberjack" shirt and draped it over the lady. I covered her up and tried to button up the shirt front.
She muttered something that could have been a thank you, and slowly continued her walk to whatever destination she had in mind. All this time, my heart was pounding so fiercely. I was still tongue tied as my friends made fun of me much later about the whole thing. I was nicknamed "oko Iya were" (husband of a mad woman) cheesy

Thank goodness my parents were not home when I walked my bare and skinny upper body home, to get another shirt to wear.

Wow...

Your a real peach...
I hope today if you find ursef in the same situation, you ll enact such passion, instead of grabbing ur phone n getting one for youtube.

7 Likes

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Sincerely the man is a good man. as for me i might want to help her, but i wont because my dipole antenna is very sensitive to unsually supurious signals sad
just imagine that i get an atention and atention of the public trying to be a good samaritan...perverted me cool

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Kondomatic(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
crotonite:
Sincerely the man is a good man. as for me i might want to help her, but i wont because my dipole antenna is very sensitive to unsually supurious signals sad
just imagine that i get an atention and atention of the public trying to be a good samaritan...perverted me cool
Nothing here should arouse you. The pitiable condition of the lady will make your manhood to momentarily forget how it functions.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2017
But it doesn't remove the madness undecided and op there should be a before (unclad) for more emphasis angry
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Onyenna(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Lekwanu isi-mgaka nke ututu!.....chaii!

I just hope she gets a better treatment(or taken to a psycho ward).....
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nothing here should arouse you. The pitiable condition of the lady will make your manhood to momentarily forget how it functions.
True.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Idydarling(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
whirlwind7:

you are the definition of a selfless samaritan. Don't mind those frds of urs. Greater will be ur reward

4 Likes

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by MrOreo(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
crotonite:
Oga, how can u get attention in that situation na undecided
If your antenna leadth u to sin, cut hit hoffangry
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
if na nigeria e happen the guys for busy dey snap and dey do selfies wit her.kudos to the gentleman.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by infogenius(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2017
naija man will prefer to take photographs and commit lookery.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2017
whirlwind7:

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by skarz: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
pomide:
lol.. mhen can be pervs ehn

you're the one that is actually thinking like a perv can't you see that he covered her and you're here saying mhen can be pervs
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by princeemmma(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
were titun (fresh madness)

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by mytime24(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
movie set angry

shey d man carry wrapper commot frm house ni

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:
if na nigeria e happen the guys for busy dey snap and dey do selfies wit her.kudos to the gentleman.

We need a change of mind set in this country.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Nnfe(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Flexherbal:

We need a change of mind set in this country.
true
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
But it doesn't remove the madness undecided and op there should be a before (unclad) for more emphasis angry

Boss, it was copied directly from naij.com.
We are not allowed to edit.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
airmirthd1:
THE GOOD SAMARITAN.
A very good one!
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight by popefuse(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Meanwhile dey say men are wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? / I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.