Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. (27753 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly September 10: NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by emi14: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
dexterinc2003:
I think the ibos are well represented in the National team. Its just a shame that some people falsely claim that they are always victimised. It shows no particular tribe dominate in all spheres, and thats the beauty of diversity. #OneNigeria#

Brother let's forget all these tribal comments in all activities of our dear country. Tribalism have destroyed peace , unity and equity dragging us to hardship, insecurity and economic related vices. Goal is one language
everyone understands in soccer. Let us hunt for goals.
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Earth2Metahuman: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
You see your life undecided

I've been a Tennis enthusiast since the late 90s and it breaks my heart when kids of today make baseless argument
who cares if you have been enthusiast since the time of adam.

You comparing table tennis and football shows you know nothing and it would be a waste of time to go further with you
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Nukualofa: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
who cares if you have been enthusiast since the time of adam.

You comparing table tennis and football shows you know nothing and it would be a waste of time to go further with you
Kids everywhere
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Earth2Metahuman: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
Kids everywhere
k
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by UchaNwababa: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
dexterinc2003:
I think the ibos are well represented in the National team. Its just a shame that some people falsely claim that they are always victimised. It shows no particular tribe dominate in all spheres, and thats the beauty of diversity. #OneNigeria#
without igbo do think Nigeria can achieve anything in the international scene

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Montaque(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
That is definitely what they will do.

I don't know any group of people filled with so much hate than our brothers from that part of naija.

The only reason super eagles still enjoy so much support from all and sundry and not tagged northerners teams yet is because there has never been a time igbos don't have large representation in national team.

You are making it look like favour for ibos to be added in numbers to the national team. The grouse u alleged is usually seen when there is favouritism and not merit. We know this is the case in almost every sphere cos of federal character. Let every thing be on merit and watch the hatred flee.
So, the reason why eagles have my support, and our support is because it is chosen on merit, not because it has more ibo presence. If u play well, nobody cares where u come from, example abdulahi shehu that plays left back for us, I prefer him to Omeruo.
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by abescom: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
SmartyPants:

ur kidding ryt?
I am not. He is at least under good coaches even if he is not playing. 75% o f our players hardly play for their clubs anyway.
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by SmartyPants(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
abescom:
I am not. He is at least under good coaches even if he is not playing. 75% o f our players hardly play for their clubs anyway.

Good coaches are everywhere...what a player at his age needs is competitive game time
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Everblazinggg(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
dexterinc2003:

Football is an individual sport. If your not good enough your not good enough. If Nigeria decides to play tribe game with their national team, is it to who's detriment? Imagine picking useless musa over moses?
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by daveelly: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmmm>>> Nice!!! Finally, the man i've been looking to see in the national team; Victor Osimhen (Wolfsburg FC, Germany). I hope he still got that fighting spirit that we enjoyed seeing. wink wink wink
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by Pecca: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I'm always in support of the succession. I wonder why they had to fight to keep igbos in the first place.
Its really not worth it.
Check my posts on other monikers.

Nothing will gladden my heart to see those people leave. They are like hate cancer that brings out hate in people.
THANK YOU. I WISH OTHER NIGERIANS ARE LIKE YOU. #TEAMLETTHEBIAFRIANSGO
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by CCDav1: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
KingstonDome:
The full list of players expected to play at the two upcoming friendly matches have been released.

The first friendly would be played against Senegal on the 23rd of March and then on the 27th, Nigeria would face Burkina Faso.

Here is the full list below,

Goalkeepers: Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England); Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah)

Defenders: Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); William Paul Ekong (KAA Gent, Belgium); Kenneth Omeruo (Alanyaspor FC, Turkey); Uche Henry Agbo (Granada FC, Spain); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Musa Muhammed (FC Zeljeznicar, Bosnia Herzegovina); Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, The Netherlands); Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Gijon, Spain); Kingsley Madu (Zulte Waregem, Belgium); Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto, Portugal)

Midfielders: Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense, Portugal); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Noah Joel Bazee (Hannover 96, Germany); Victor Osimhen (Wolfsburg FC, Germany)

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/03/super-eagles-full-squad-list-for.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Players from China nko?
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by bwise4godfwc: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
dexterinc2003:
Hey, let's hear word... Monkey de work, Baboon de chop..!! Daz wat u are shouting one Nigeria... yeye d smell!!!
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by dexterinc2003: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
cstr55:

Yes, because football is the most important thing. More important than politics.
Backward thinking afonja as usual.
Who unleashed this one? grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by dexterinc2003: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
bwise4godfwc:
Hey, let's hear word... Monkey de work, Baboon de chop..!! Daz wat u are shouting one Nigeria... yeye d smell!!!
And who exactly are you again? Kindly slip back into irrelevance where you belong.
Re: Super Eagles Full Squad List For Upcoming Friendly Matches. by shevi5(m): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2017
An acting captain will be available after all every post in Nigeria now are mostly been handled by actors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.