Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (5466 Views)

I Need A User Friendly Website For My Car Business.. / Hlp With Javascript Snippet To Validate A User's Cell Phone Number Input / Google Privacy: A User’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by chidebe: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2007
Could someone recommend a user-friendly web-design software? 
I am in the process of putting together a corporate website and am not satisfied with the results am getting with the package am currently working with.
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by omnet: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2007
Hello,
Try our website builder.

Visit http://www.olusam.info

Click Website Builder in the menu. There is a demo to try.

Thanks
OMNET
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by chidebe: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2007
Thanks OMNET.
I shall take a look at the demo shortly.
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by webemerald(m): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2007
Try webpagemaker easy to use.no prog or coding. Ask and il give
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by kelechiodo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
Dear Chidebe, I will highly recommend  DREAMWEAVER, FIREWORKS and FLASH.
Dear, dreamweaver is a powerful tool for web design. It is even used in the design of sunnewsonline.com and I equally used in the design of my site. Fireworks in an excellent software in Graphic design. It can cmpete favourable with Corel draw and corel draw rave. Flash in itself is best tool in animation. So dear, buy these package, they are products of Macromedia that was recently acquired by adobe. The latest is DREAMWEAVER 8, FIREWORKS 8 and FLASH 8. Though we still have older versions known as 2004mx that are available in the market. But if you prefer the newer versions 8,  then I can help you. I have the Genuie copies with the licence key b/c the keys can't be found  in the notepad. For a token fee of N800, I will send all to your inbox with the licence keys. You see, I need to cut the cost I Used in buying them. The market price is N30,000 each. So the three cost N90,000
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Try Using Microsoft Expression Web, I've been using it and it works best for me, cool
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by UDOM4REAL(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
VISIT
http://sapphirewebtools.
FOR MORE INFO!
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by Don1Dee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
kelechi,
abi u no get contact? no dull post ur email or phone number, i want buy
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by tetoo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
u can use MICROSOFT FRONTPAGE or DREAMWEAVER they are user friends
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by yetty80: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
DreamWeaver MX or DreamWeaver 8 is the best, User Friendly,i use it often and i get the best results.Go to computer Village you will get it just for #150 , guy no dull urself, no pay maga money
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by jamessmit(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2012
Here, i would like to add Macromedia Dreamweaver is one of most industrial leading web design and HTML editor software used to design and develop websites with WYSIWYG editor. It's an easy to use and simple to use web design software.
Re: Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? by slimming: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2012
yetty80: DreamWeaver MX or DreamWeaver 8 is the best, User Friendly,i use it often and i get the best results.Go to computer Village you will get it just for #150 , guy no dull urself, no pay maga money
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Your Modem With Your Mobile Phone / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.