Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 (58750 Views)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Citi Bank works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.

Analyst
Job Type – Full Time citi bank
Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
Location – Lagos
Job Field – Banking Graduate Jobs

Job ID: 80001783
Employment Type: Full Time

Job Description
You’re the Brains Behind our Work:

You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and CitiBank wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citibank, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.

Citi’s Middle East and Africa regional business are looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
The Analyst Programme begins in August with a 4-week training Programme in Johannesburg. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citibank, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citibank, including Treasury and Trade Solutions, Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others, this will be replaced with another business area.

We Provide You with the Knowledge and Skills You Need to Succeed:

During your training program in Johannesburg, you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to CitiBank ’s culture.
So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
Your Time Here will Look Something Like This
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.

Corporate Bank:

Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
Interact with Citi’s network around the region

TTS:

Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes
Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach
Prepare and analyse financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans
Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews

Risk:

Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/public sector Credit Analysis writing, stress testing.
Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc
Taking part in client calls/site visits.
Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization

Operations:

Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
Analyse volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes
Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organisation

General Requirements
We want to hear from you if:

You are in your final year of University or have graduated
You have a 2:1, a GPA above 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any Degree discipline
You have an Interest in business
You are fluent in both English. Fluency in the local language is required in some countries.
You have completed your 1 Year National Service
Who We Think will be a Great Fit:

A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.

We’ll also be looking for the following:

- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Interest in business

Method of Application
Note: We will recruit on rolling basis, and therefore encourage you to apply promptly.

Interested and qualified? Go to CITIBANK career website on citi.avature.net to apply.

Interested candidates should click here to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Omoalhaja77: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Comiiiiinnngggg......

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
opportunity for you
Omoalhaja77:
Comiiiiinnngggg......
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
ideologies:
Citi Bank works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.

Analyst
Job Type – Full Time citi bank
Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
Location – Lagos
Job Field – Banking Graduate Jobs

Job ID: 80001783
Employment Type: Full Time

Job Description
You’re the Brains Behind our Work:

You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and CitiBank wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citibank, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.

Citi’s Middle East and Africa regional business are looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
The Analyst Programme begins in August with a 4-week training Programme in Johannesburg. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citibank, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citibank, including Treasury and Trade Solutions, Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others, this will be replaced with another business area.

We Provide You with the Knowledge and Skills You Need to Succeed:

During your training program in Johannesburg, you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to CitiBank ’s culture.
So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
Your Time Here will Look Something Like This
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.

Corporate Bank:

Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
Interact with Citi’s network around the region

TTS:

Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes
Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach
Prepare and analyse financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans
Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews

Risk:

Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/public sector Credit Analysis writing, stress testing.
Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc
Taking part in client calls/site visits.
Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization

Operations:

Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
Analyse volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes
Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organisation

General Requirements
We want to hear from you if:

You are in your final year of University or have graduated
You have a 2:1, a GPA above 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any Degree discipline
You have an Interest in business
You are fluent in both English. Fluency in the local language is required in some countries.
You have completed your 1 Year National Service
Who We Think will be a Great Fit:

A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.

We’ll also be looking for the following:

- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Interest in business

Method of Application
Note: We will recruit on rolling basis, and therefore encourage you to apply promptly.

Interested candidates should click here to apply
applied.

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool, keep hope alive and stay positive
GeoOla25:

applied.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Omoalhaja77: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2017
GeoOla25:

applied.
Abeg how u take apply?
Was trying it but couldnt log in cry
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2017
still open
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Hassy4(f): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Applied too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Omoalhaja77: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2017
ideologies:
opportunity for you
Couldnt apply o. It was telling me "error,cannt log in"
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
can u sign up with new email address
Omoalhaja77:

Couldnt apply o. It was telling me "error,cannt log in"
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by bluskyee: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hassy4:
Applied too
were you sent a confirmation mail after applying?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Justmeal: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
ideologies:
still open
Please Bro, after filling my personal details, I tried going to the next page but it was showing I didn't fill in some details ( the study and school aspect). What should I do? it's kinda complex for me. Help me please.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hassy4:
Applied too
please am having issues with cover letter,,,can you please send me a template,the ones am finding on Google is for those with experience,,, please hlp a bro,,, hammedibrahim116@gmail.com
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2017
kindly assist one another
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Lovegisty: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017

AYE LE O, IBOSI OOOOO undecided

SEE HOW THIS MUMU GIRL OPEN YANSH GO IKEJA CITY MALL. CHISOS!!!!

PHOTO>>>> http://www.usa-mmm.tk/p/whose-husband-is-this-biko-lol-lol.html
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by dessz(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2017
when I never finish skool opportunities like this show but god forbids it not showing after I finish.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ALAYORMII: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
They are looking for modern day slaves
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by uzo200(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Franchise21(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by arsenic33(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Bank job.. I'm coming
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Helkayklassic(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
No where to sign up.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by paschu: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
The link links to a blog that's laden with a clickbot. Even after the forced adclick the link on the blog takes you to a locked page that requires login without any option to sign up.

I am not a job seeker. I only wanted to verify the offer before advicing my friend who may need it. Alas it was a hoax.

I think this post is FAKE and mere click bait. Suprised it's on front page.

Someone should correct me though.

CC. Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by axletton115(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
GeoOla25:

applied.
But why quote the entire article?

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by butanep(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
For those interested in bank jobs
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by MrGreenMavro: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by MrGreenMavro: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
butanep:
For those interested in bank jobs

MALOMI PROSPER...APPLY JOR
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Histrings08(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
I can go nd read it now
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
fake in deed, that is not a clickbot, its a pop up adserver, it will redirect you to jumia website or another advertiser, ask questions properly.

Others have apply on the link on the website.

Thank
paschu:
The link links to a blog that's laden with a[s] clickbot. Even after the forced adclick the link on the blog takes you to a locked page that requires login without any option to sign up.

I am not a job seeker. I only wanted to verify the offer before advicing my friend who may need it. Alas it was a hoax.

I think this post is FAKE and mere click bait. Suprised it's on front page.[/s]

Someone should correct me though.

CC. Mynd44
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by cutesimplycalm(f): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
After filling all d details its still referring me bck to dat same page pls i don't know wat else to do
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ganie(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Hassy4:
Applied too
unable to apply,the sign up page has no option for a new user,can you help out.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Teawhy2011: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2017
No where to sign up nw,pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.