Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (56808 Views)

A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / A Giant Black Snake I Killed This Night. Pics / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by naturefellow(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
obajoey:
e get as this dog be self ..lol grin
the face looks bloated. I suppose venom is working.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
gist4real:

Bros Wetin the guy do you? I use to know him in Akerele, Surulere those days.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
That your dog looks like a cross between bingo and a guinea pig!!
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Heavance(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Krak:

Rattlesnake is not found in Africa. Looks like Vipers.

And please learn to use words correctly, using of "fink" instead of "think" is not only incorrect, but also childish.
yeah, Viper .......
Rattlesnakes usually have curled tail and shakes it when threatened
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Rhea(f): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
galadima77:
Don't know if it's because of the heat or they're just roaming, but my brother killed these two snakes last night in Bida, Niger state after one if them bit his dog.
The dog's been treated though!
Can someone please identify these snakes?

Puff Adder
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by logica(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Three things:

1. Rattlesnake is also a viper/adder but not found in Africa.
2. I'm not sure that dog would've survived the bite of a Puff adder.
3. Someone mentioned night adder. Comparing available photos, that appears to be the best match so far.

1 Like

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ceejay80s:

i was born and broght up in karimu surulere, he was born and brought up in banire street surulere
he was my childhood friend we grew up in surulere together, we attended same nursery and pry school, we were even in same class. the thief is in uk for over 11 years now, i sent money to him to help me buy some stuff since 2009, till today,he has refused to give me back the money and i cant reach him anywhere, only on facebook, he keeps lying to me about the money 300pounds and yet, he came to nigeria last year for his sisters wedding, no be money he take enter plane, no be money he dey take pay his childrens school fees?
james owunna is a thief, how much is 300 pound that he cant refund since june 2009,
i will get him one day, his brother henry even blocked me on facebook because of the matter
Report the thief to EFCC sharp sharp with evidences of payment to the thief.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShitHead:
That's murder...bible says, "thou shall not kill." The blood of those snakes are in his head.
That's is what your father taught you abi? I see.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
ayoolanr:
That your dog looks like a cross between bingo and a guinea pig!!
Maybe the snake bite am for neck/jaw.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jabioro:
Vampire family.. can be "paramole". very dangerous, it is very poisonous venom snake. I don't know what name other than snake ...

No, "Paramole" is always short regardless the age. It hardly grows beyond 1 and a half feet but yes, very deadly and fearless.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Jabioro: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No, "Paramole" is always short regardless the age. It hardly grows beyond 1 and a half feet but yes, very deadly and fearless.
Yeah thank you my dear for the enlightenment..

1 Like

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
dumo1:

Report the thief to EFCC sharp sharp with evidences of payment to the thief.

he is not in nigeria, if not, i for do threat his fvck up since
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jabioro:
Yeah thank you my dear for the enlightenment..

UWC
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by haulforte123: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
HaulForte Resources

OUR SERVICES

1) Customs Clearing
2) Shipment
3) Import/Export

To Contact Us;

Mail Us at: info@haulforte.com
Chat With us: www.haulforte.com
Call: +234 812 136 2702
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by bsideboii(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
galadima77:

So bros, he should've begged them to leave his home after biting his dog?
He should have called animal service Abk what are they called?
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think it's rattle snake which is not supposed to be in this part of Africa
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ChappyChase: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala when snakes appear...
Madt one
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Dailyschoolnews: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
rattlesnake:
shocked no one can kill me

The biggest lol i ever had today
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sheungbengar:
I fink its a rattlesnake..
Rattlesnake not in Africa... The snake is Viper
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
ceejay80s:

i was born and broght up in karimu surulere, he was born and brought up in banire street surulere
he was my childhood friend we grew up in surulere together, we attended same nursery and pry school, we were even in same class. the thief is in uk for over 11 years now, i sent money to him to help me buy some stuff since 2009, till today,he has refused to give me back the money and i cant reach him anywhere, only on facebook, he keeps lying to me about the money 300pound

s and yet, he came to nigeria last year for his sisters wedding, no be money he take enter plane, no be money he dey take pay his childrens school fees?
james owunna is a thief, how much is 300 pound that he cant refund since june 2009,
i will get him one day, his brother henry even blocked me on facebook because of the matter

Wao! small world. I grew up between randle, Clegg (other side) fagbile all in Surulere. I got to know him through a mutual friend (Kelly) he's also in U.K presently. 300 pounds no reach wetin go make James run away. I don't know if his father is still alive he would have settle the issue. If you know him you will know he doesn't take nonsense. I will see if I can reach one or two old friends if they can contact him. Like we use to say in those days " e never bad reach like this DAT".
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by SeniorZato(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is that y the dogs head became big
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
gist4real:

Wao! small world. I grew up between randle, Clegg (other side) fagbile all in Surulere. I got to know him through a mutual friend (Kelly) he's also in U.K presently. 300 pounds no reach wetin go make James run away. I don't know if his father is still alive he would have settle the issue. If you know him you will know he doesn't take nonsense. I will see if I can reach one or two old friends if they can contact him. Like we use to say in those days " e never bad reach like this DAT".
Ok, thanks
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
galadima77:
Don't know if it's because of the heat or they're just roaming, but my brother killed these two snakes last night in Bida, Niger state after one if them bit his dog.
Fear don dey catch me oooo. Brother what area of bida do you reside?
I'm in Bida too, make I know if I should be extra vigilant.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ajalaolanr(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
galadima77:

These snakes look Like Puff Adders, they are venomous and very dangerous.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by ajalaolanr(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
oketoyinboshola:

Rattle Snakes are in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Fisocoded(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
I recognized dis snake in d dry land of bida durring my school days @ FPB to me it's not new i have killed many of dis, u can barely notice dem on sandy soil... Stay safe FPB!!
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by felixomor: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
From the picture,
That dog is already reacting to the venom.....

Please get antivenom injection for it ASAP......
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by smoooty11: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
The snake looks like a viper or an ader. Its very venomous the poison damages the body tissues by tommorow your dogs face will be black (where it was bitten), that is if its still alive by then.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cute dog
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by SonofHim: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:
grin
Very soon, the next generation will only see snakes in pictures
I know a mod who can tell us the species but I won't mention his name.
Just wake me up when we get to the promised Kingdom
cool

Who snake epp?
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by strenghtt: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
oketoyinboshola:

Rattle snakes are in south west Nigeria!! Ogun state where I schooled in the thick bush I used to hear that sound like sekere made from this rattle snake back then. Pls forget all these white documentaries that it can not be found in Africa. Make your personal research and not here say thing. Except if it is not only rattle snake that make the sekere sound will my assertion not be correct.
Re: Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
That dog's face looks swollen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Gaboon Adder Killed By A Farmer In Enugu (Photos) / 10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.