Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (55848 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Posts About Sex On Her Snapchat, See Her Mother’s Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Franchise21(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
emekaRaj:

Were we ever so grt, dat anybody will choose Nigeria over obodo oyinbo, it has Everly been like dis brother
There was a time the Naira was more valued than the Dollar

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Lunagirl(f): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
sunshyne20:

Please @your dp, is that "crooks"?

She is Moana of Moana
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

She is Moana of Moana

Sorry I mentioned you, I am just a cartoon lover.
The name is "Moana" right? Because I am downloading it right away....
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Lunagirl(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
sunshyne20:

Sorry I mentioned you, I am just a cartoon lover.
The name is "Moana" right? Because I am downloading it right away....

You won't regret that decision. You won't.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol badass mum " every kid that schools of born abroad" Has heard that one lol infact that is number one Threat ..
Remember that used to be like a nightmare for kids in London .. one minute your bestie in school next minute shes been shipped out without warning ! grin but at least the mum spoke up some parents wont even talk ...
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

You won't regret that decision. You won't.

Thanks, I give you a gift. "zootopia"
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
emekaRaj:

Were we ever so grt, dat anybody will choose Nigeria over obodo oyinbo, it has Everly been like dis brother

Its cause no safety .. and basic needs, health care system , good roads , good house, jobs, its not even about money!
But money helps lol
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Lunagirl(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
sunshyne20:

Thanks, I give you a gift. "zootopia"

I already saw that. Moana is way better

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by dfrost: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

She is Moana of Moana

You mean Moana of Motunui?

In Rock's “don't bother, you're welcome” wink wink grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Airborne02(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
ginajet:
monitoring spirit.... Weldone sir
thanks mama all d way.. tongue
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by bsideboii(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... So we hv nw gotten to a stage where we use Nigeria to threaten ppl...

See as she said it: Or do u want to go bk to Nigeria??

And the girl replied affirmatively; No Ma

How the mighty has fallen

Giant of Africa ko; Ant of Africa ni
Before was she suppose to say yes? This country I'm looking for a way to leave sef..Even Syria I wee go!
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by kiddkash(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
DozieInc:
She wants to be doing happening babe cheesy
which one be happening babe

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Niqeria don suffer

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Dongreat(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Well said, sire. I had to change my username because of my nosey family members. My dad sent me a request also, I just left it pending then changed my name

Good choice. Never accept their request. You need your privacy and to exercise your freedom.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Momoh7(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
next tym way oyinbo go try me again i go ask am with force Do you wan to come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Dailyschoolnews: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
send her back to 9ja the evil Forest

Naija da evil forest
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by DozieInc(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
kiddkash:

which one be happening babe
Read the her mother's message smiley
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by oluwaahmed: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... So we hv nw gotten to a stage where we use Nigeria to threaten ppl...

See as she said it: Or do u want to go bk to Nigeria??

And the girl replied affirmatively; No Ma

How the mighty has fallen

Giant of Africa ko; Ant of Africa ni

Nigeria na agbaya of Africa
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by oluwaahmed: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one from a loving mother...I don't understand why people like posting rubbish on social media...are they jobless?

As in its so sad dat her mums will spend a huge amt 4 her 2 schl in d uk only 4 her 2 be postin how her BF fucvk her wen she wasn't in d mood. Anyway na toke makinwa inspired Afonja babes grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by bezimo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Very stern tough typical 9ja Mom.lol
No time for nonsense. That's why I don't add my parents on social media.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
DozieInc:
She wants to be doing happening babe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by obyrich(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please mama send her back to Nigeria. We'll handle her well for you. grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by lilyheaven: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
send her back to 9ja the evil Forest
Imagine, yet we living in this evil forest are still smiling grin
Nija don suffer!
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
The "u want to go back to nigeria" got me cracking
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by distilledwalex(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
This looks fake to me though

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one from a loving mother...I don't understand why people like posting rubbish on social media

Just to get 5000 likes, 3000 followers and 1500 comment.
Rubbish absolutely rubbish
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by babyfaceafrica: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
preciousuweh:

Just to get 5000 likes, 3000 followers and 1500 comment.
Rubbish absolutely rubbish
see painment..lolz
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ceragon123: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dongreat:
Local mama. Her daughter just gave a nice speech regarding rape and to advise girls of their perverts boyfriend and the mum thinks she's rotten. Africans and hypocrisy. Like she doesn't give a doggy to her husband.
Lessons: Never add a family member to any social platform.
And mum next time don't join Snapchat because you won't see Jesus feeding the multitudes but hoes entertaining the multitudes.

Nairaland! See talk. smiley
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Smh a lot of you guys and the girls' mama have half-baked education and I'm really really sorry for you. What a nice advocacy by the poor girl raising awareness of rape both in marriage and casual relationships.
No means No... That's the summary of her snapchat story.
Awon olodo.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Franchise21(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
bsideboii:
Before was she suppose to say yes? This country I'm looking for a way to leave sef..Even Syria I wee go!
Lol... Syria ain't an option, atall!!!
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Emidbest(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahahahahaha u mean 9ja is now known to be an evil forest? Just can't stop lafn. That's hilarious
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by beezyblaze(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
thonyrule:
Lol "before I close my eyes" her mum has said it all anyways..... Yeye girl, you are rejecting your father land. grin
Why would she reject it??
When a whole.president can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / He Is 35 And Still Single / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.