Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Now That There Is No Hope Domainking Is Coming Back - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Now That There Is No Hope Domainking Is Coming Back (314 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Down Server In Domainking.ng / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That There Is No Hope Domainking Is Coming Back by dokunbam(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Can someone educate us how to transfer our domains and probably move files

I want to transfer my domain now but my new registrar is asking for EPP code

I dont know how to get it without access to cpanel
Thanks

Clean, professional WordPress design that will suit any demands.
Licence key use for ever
Full version of the theme, cool features
Full access to all the premium plugins(Once you activate a premium theme it will have access to all the plugins)
Full documentation
Woocommerce ready
Support
Automatic theme and plugin update
System requirement check
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Just Bought Domain Name For Sale / Bulk Sms Full Website Script. Available Here / Be Part Of The Winning Team,we Give You The Best And Nothing But The Best 2-6odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.