Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class (34804 Views)

Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood / Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / N240m Bentley Bentayga Mansory Spotted In Lagos (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by AutoReportNG: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bentley’s in-house personal commissioning division, Mulliner, has applied its exquisite craftsmanship to the ‘Bentayga’ SUV, creating a new flagship model and setting new standards in automotive luxury. New interior and exterior features – including optional duo tone paintwork, unique 22″ wheels, Mulliner bottle cooler and a new veneer concept – complement the ‘Bentayga’s’ elegant, sculptural design.

The Bentley Bentayga ‘Mulliner’ is the most exquisitely appointed luxury SUV created and will appeal to owners searching for the peak of go-anywhere motoring, with fine performance and comfort. This model introduces striking optional duo tone paintwork for the first time on ‘Bentayga’–the elegant finish is achieved by choosing the perfect proportional balance point for the split, the resulting effect making the cabin and bonnet appear as though floating. The split also serves to enhance the luxury SUV’s trademark super-formed muscularity and accentuates its powerful presence. new Mulliner 22″ ‘paragon’ seven-spoke wheels with floating wheel centers, unique exterior badge, and color-coded lower bodywork with bright chrome lower-bumper-grilles, complete the exterior enhancements.

The ‘Bentayga’ is the world’s fastest SUV: featuring the British automaker’s 6.0 liter ‘W12′ engine, the ‘Bentayga’ Mulliner combines efficiency and refinement with ultra-luxurious levels of power and torque. With 608 ps (600 horsepower) and 900 Nm of torque (663 lb. ft.), this luxury SUV shifts from 0 – 60 mph in just 4.0 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.1 seconds), hitting its top speed at 187 mph (301 km/h).

Stepping inside the beautiful cabin, Mulliner has combined traditional and modern coachbuilding design. A new interior color split – with the front and rear seats finished in different hide colors and offered in seven suggested colorways – complements the optional Duotone exterior paintwork. The hand-stitched hides are finished with unique Mulliner embroidery and contrast stitching. bespoke features by Mulliner include a new Mulliner bottle cooler in the rear of the cabin, with an illuminated chilling cabinet and bespoke Cumbria crystal flutes, all seamlessly integrated into the generously proportioned, rear center console. ombré burr walnut veneer is also introduced to the Bentayga ‘mulliner’ model, showcasing a unique wood transition from black through to burr walnut as the veneer wraps around the interior and a special veneered panel replaces the standard central console fascia.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/bentley-bentayga-mulliner-luxury-suv.html

5 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by AutoReportNG: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by alexov(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
I fell in love with this car when i watched James May review it on the Grand tour. This car is bae. I guess that's what happens when German's are involved.

15 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Singapore1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
When person go hammer gan gan sef? cry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Horlaidex(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
God I'm calling, kindly pick my call abeg... I wanna be a living testimony of something bigger than this come April 2017

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by izzou(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

So this is what this suv looks like

Wonderful

*zooms outta thread in my fairly used Okada*

cool

3 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by mohince(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
O my God.... From snake now to automobile.... Lala wan take style use moto tey deceived us. We know your fav. Its snake.... Snake, snake!!! Now lets go to point, dis car no fine at all!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by kombats: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
one of ronaldo's ride.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by asaderemi: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Love it
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by moscobabs(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
This car and my. Nissan quest will buy fuel at same price, drive the same road,but I don't know if me and the owner will enjoy the same comfortability but am very sure that if Trailer jam (God forbid) the 2 cars we both die .

Anyway I don't mind if I get one of this kind sa, make I use ham enjoy my life after all na one life dey, since heaven no sure for any nairalander let me enjoy my only sure life

Before u tell me say heaven sure for u. Don't forget liars,thieves and murderers are going to the same hell o.

8 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Pinklipz01: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
I concur. Lovely ride
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by 0b10010011: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Design is lousy but the engine is loud

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Ogashub(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wonder what happened to AutoJoshNG ...these cars are on the other side of expensive tho.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by chimaobikanu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
She's beautiful!
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by chronique(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
I want the good and fresh things of life. Someday hopefully, I'd rise to the class of folks who can afford this. The first day I sat in a Rolls Royce, I was like "damn it! Is this the same car I used to see on TV and in magazines"? The initial feeling was ecstatic but after then, it fizzled out quickly. I started wanting more and wishing I owned it. But then, I realized that dreams aren't always so far from reality. What matters most is opportunities and your desire to push beyond borders and go for what you want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by kayjasper(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Machine!!!

Price... $235,525

Approximately... #106 Million Naira

shocked shocked shocked

I need a worthy buyer, I want to sell half of Ekiti state just to buy this car!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Arewa12: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oluwa Oluwa Oluwa..... Na beg I dey beg..... Please reply mails nd Calls in fact my whatsapp MSG

3 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by hedonistic: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Looks a bit underwhelming to me.

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Expl0rers: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Overhype...

As I see for front page say the car get Firstname, middle name and surname, I been dun raise my expectations.

E no reach Wetin I expect jhor.

3 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by brightisodje(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
N so what how dis won consine Nigeria wahala I never see food eat u dey post dis one
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by maxiuc(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
this christmas go hot imagine me in this kind of ride

baba God over to you by the way the word say in the book of jer 32vs 27 behold i am the lord of all flesh is there anything impossible for me to do

i receive it

2 Likes

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by JosephYbholy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice car!!

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
This could be the SUV I have been searching for to buy for my wife!
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by mccoy47(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
I still prefer the salon Bentley
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by shamecurls(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mad engine...Body is a flop
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by japhethGold: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
I claim and receive this car in JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
When class meets luxury...

See more pictures here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/bentley-bentayga-mulliner-luxury-suv.html

Is it equipped with Android Auto?

Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by 9t9jacobs: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Beast of the Niger.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
JosephYbholy:
Nice car!!

Na wa oh, so u don dey sell ponzi format.
Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by BigStout(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Horlaidex:
God I'm calling, kindly pick my call abeg... I wanna be a living testimony of something bigger than this come April 2017

Get off your lazy ass and work towards your dream. Stop disturbing God to pick your call. The same Adekunle Gold wey sing Pick Up don sing Work O, Work O because of lazy buffoons like you sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Bugatti EB110 SS That Costs 4.8 Billion Naira / See The Moment Camels Spotted A Rolls Royce. Respect! / Cars: Their Names, Meaning And Nomenclature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.