Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) (764 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by piperson(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
So this snake was killed today, according to a little boy, he saw the snake moving in a circular motion around a baby, he said he saw a woman close by and alerted her but she said it was harmless, unconvinced, he rushed to his elder brother and told him.seconds later, his elder bro rushed out with a stick which was used in killing the snake, and the woman frowned upon for being reluctant to do anything about the situation

others claim the woman a wicked mind but she stood er ground sayings the snake was harmless

I can't really tell but is this snake really harmless?

Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by akp202(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know o
Lalasticlala Pls come and answer this question
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by SUPERPACK: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
lalasticlala right now

Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by piperson(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
OAMAJ
any idea?
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by djembapat(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Listen to the words of elders. Congratulation, you just killed a pyton; a harmless snake.

She is right.
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by subtlemee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Harmless or not,snake na snake o
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by bash4us(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
To me any snake is harmful undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by piperson(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Listen to the words of elders. Congratulation, you just killed a pyton; a harmless snake.

She is right.

your sarcasm is epic
Re: See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nairaland and snakes

(1) (Reply)

First Britons Had Black Skin, Dark Curly Hair / Fresh Unlimited Smtp | Rdp | Cpanel | Shell | Webmail | Leads | Mailer / Patent Pending - How You Can Shield Your Concepts And Also Inventions With A Pat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.