Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk (6928 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
so, lets hear it.
Uniquegrace... What can you offer me aside from sex? grin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Erm

Will tell u wen I cum back frm choch tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by REIIGN(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lemmie ask my L0velyn smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guys, what else can you offer in relationship apart from your small dicccck undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by nextprince: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't think they have. U will just see them making some funny noise upandan. Just imagine what this thing above just typed.

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by BiafranBushBoy: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Guys, what else can you offer in relationship apart from your small dicccck undecided

Common Sense to girls in need of it!

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Kondomatic(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
What else do you @op want to get from the lady you're dating apart from sex?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Erm
Will tell u wen I cum back frm choch tongue
lol... Choch can wait
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by sinaj(f): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol... Choch can wait
u can wait nt choch wink
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
lemme jus read comments

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
guys offer more than just all sizes of deeks. Everyone knows
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
money.

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
u can wait nt choch wink
Tarh! Just go alreadyangry
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Common Sense to girls in need of it!
with what exactly?
NevetsIbot:
guys offer more than just all sizes of deeks. Everyone knows
just name it
Love Machine:
money.
how much do you have in your account gan gan
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
just name it
Answer your question....

What does your guy offer you. Just deek?

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
with what exactly?just name it how much do you have in your account gan gan
Any amount.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NemzySeries(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
@least dem dey try offer stretch marks outside sex

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Answer your question....

What does your guy offer you. Just deek?
Why personal question?
Love Machine:
Any amount.
k
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
NemzySeries:
@least dem dey try offer stretch marks outside sex
lmao oooo
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Why personal question?k-for kit-kat
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Love Machine post=54207530][/quote]please gerarahere
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
please gerarahere
wink
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Watch them avoid this thread like a plague undecided

And which one is 'choch' again? sadundecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Emac34: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
aside from da punny they gat nothing to offer coolcoolcool

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by PetrePan(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why girls con scanty for this thread?

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by RasTafariI: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Here to learn
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
so, lets hear it.

Uniquegrace... What can you offer me aside from sex? grin
food and enough pencils for your drawings, hope you like that
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by press005: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
most girls we refer to as bad girls are nice ...u wouldn't blame dem for some actions or decisions made...d economy is jst so bad dat even d gud ones are becoming something else just to survive...

Irrespective of weda they gat smtin to offer or not, is not just gud for a man to be alone. She never forced u to date her, so its ur duty to choose wisely, believe me some of dem gat intellects.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
That's a lame question, since most girls already expect the guys to do for them what their fathers couldn't do for them. From taking selfies in my car front seat, to collecting money for hair, pad, provisions and food, clothes. And what do they give in return? VAGINA.

And the worst part of it all is that if the guy should experience a negative financial situation for even a moment, they will move to the next available guy.

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Love
Support ( emotionally, and financially )
Care
Attention
Listening ears
Words of advice
Moral Support

The list goes on and on.

The question is what do you want from your woman? A lady will only give you what you are interested in. smiley

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by SexyCeline(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
I surely can help him manage his flaws & make him a better man..

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
That's a lame question, since most girls already the guys to do for them what their fathers couldn't do for them. From taking selfies in my car front seat, to collecting money for hair, pad, provisions and food, clothes. And what do they give in return? VAGINA.

And the worst part of it all is that if the guy should experience a negative financial situation for even a moment, they will move to the next available guy.
I will understand what you typed up there when your 'englishes' are correct undecided

Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion?