Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help (1061 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / Please What New Phone Can I Get With 30k That Has 3gbram , Otg And Flash Charge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
I need advice on my phone charging issues. My new infinix note 2 flash charge stopped working this morning. At first I thought it's because the current is low but now I took the charger to the bank and the problem is still there. Please note that I use the original infinix charger that came with the phone and the flash charge feature is the main reason I bought this phone. I've restarted the phone yet nothing. I don't know what the problem is, now the phone charges very slow and it's frustrating. Advice me
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by BrutalJab: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
lofty900:
I need advice on my phone charging issues. My new infinix note 2 flash charge stopped working this morning. At first I thought it's because the current is low but now I took the charger to the bank and the problem is still there. Please note that I use the original infinix charger that came with the phone and the flash charge feature is the main reason I bought this phone. I've restarted the phone yet nothing. I don't know what the problem is, now the phone charges very slow and it's frustrating. Advice me
Where did you buy a new infinix note 2 from
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Friedyokes: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Use a different USB cord
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
lofty900:

Since it's a new phone then I believe the charging port is still OK.. That one is out

I have more than 4 infinix USB cord, you know why? Cos they don't last and when it start misbehaving, it stop the flash charging.

So get a good USB cord #500-#1000 own and connect to charger.. That's all
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

Where did you buy a new infinix note 2 from
slots Lagos
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2017
udemzy101:

Since it's a new phone then I believe the charging port is still OK.. That one is out

I have more than 4 infinix USB cord, you know why? Cos they don't last and when it start misbehaving, it stop the flash charging.

So get a good USB cord #500-#1000 own and connect to charger.. That's all
Thanks. I Google it yesterday and I also discovered it was a USB cable problem. I'll get a new one
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Aremu01(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Biko How much was the note 2
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by BrutalJab: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
slots Lagos
please when and how much? Cos I heard they don't sell the brand new one again. what's the price?
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

please when and how much? Cos I heard they don't sell the brand new one again. what's the price?
mid last year,, 40k
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2017
lofty900:
Helo lofty900, you can try another original charger to see if it the phone or the charger has problem. If it is the phone problem, we suggest you take your phone to the nearby Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the problem. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=54315055]
Helo lofty900, you can try another original charger to see if it the phone or the charger has problem. If it is the phone problem{/quote}it's not a phone problem. I've identified the problem. It's the USB cable that's bad. I got a new one and everything is working perfectly.
Re: Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Helo lofty900, you can try another original charger to see if it the phone or the charger has problem. If it is the phone problem, we suggest you take your phone to the nearby Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the problem. Thank you!
it's not a phone problem. I've identified the problem. It's the USB cable that's bad. I got a new one and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for ur concern

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Download Geopoll To Start Earning Money / Check Out MTN QUICK Wind 500mb For Just N100 / My Techno H6 Can't Switch To Back Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.