Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists (1461 Views)

ISIS Threatens South Africa with Terrorist Attacks (STATEMENT) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists by blessedvisky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok bro I will leave you to your own knowledge and perspective about islam,
and I will withhold mine for my self.

It was nice talking to you..
Allryt have a great y
Re: ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists by blessedvisky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok bro I will leave you to your own knowledge and perspective about islam,
and I will withhold mine for my self.

It was nice talking to you..
Allryt have a great day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Just Gave An Epic Reply To The Saudis Threat To Invade Iran / Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power / Mccains's latest stunt fails - As his last stunt Gov Palin exposes her stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.