Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 (21912 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Badman888(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2006
starts in few hours time, i wonder who the contestants are, too bad i can't watch.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7883.0.html
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Eastcoast(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2006
for we all that can't watch it, i suggest we watch the real world key west on mtv. at least datz something. tongue
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by pie1ect(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2006
This is so funny.
Chinedu Amah (one of the contestants) was my immediate senior in secondary school (FEDGOCOL, Warri) and my only regret is that I never got a chance to get my own back at him for all the mean things he did to me back then.

But that was like 5 years ago. Now I know this is going to be big-time fun.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Seun(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2006
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Eastcoast(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2006
how time flies. this post was created sometime ago but now, the show has really started we are already in march. hmmm. sad
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by dafman(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2006
Time waits for no one dear, that's why everybody's got to have a plan
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ozi(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
i wish i was in nigeria. im ure u guys will really enjoy the show.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by spikedcylinder: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
Posted by: ozi
i wish i was in nigeria.

Do you really?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lysaa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
hey BBN is dope y'all. cool housemates.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lysaa(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
hey BBN is dope y'all.  cool housemates.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by kellorah: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2006
hmmm, but i think they should have done celeb big brother first, before ordinary BB
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mecca: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2006
you guys seems to be set back in everything you do.i dont understand nigerians trying to decieve themselves by claiming that bathroom scene is disgusting.of what fun is when things like that are excluded from an intending international show? let's face the reality,the whole world knows that nigeria to the most corrupt country in the world,hellooooo! this is a chance for nigeria and nigerians to be known not only as a country which the citizens are suffering in deepest poverty or as country with the highest number of fraudsters or as a country with the most corrupt goverment,but a country that can bring smile to the viewers locally and otherwise.
most of you guys that are probably saying bathroom scene is disgusting,what are about what you do behind close doors with your boyfriends? is it not worst that having a shower? if laugh at this,you are also pretentious. talking about the whatever company giving money to the winner,if they dont host big brother in nigeria,you are not going to get a nickel afterall.instead,let nigeria plus one more millionaire at least that got its money in a clean way.do you get it?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by cutieexx(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2006
people, we really do not need to get at each other's throat because of BBN undecided
I've jus heard about it and i think Nigeria is jus trying to meet up with d rest of the world. BB is everywhere. The mistake we've made is dat in catchin' up, we started with d wrong foot. Big Brother in Nigeria, ;Di'm not saying it's impossible but i can see my uncle in abuja cursing d contestant 4 showing themselves to public. i know because that's what they do ere. it's d ruleof d agme, BB controls d bathroom,living room, kitchen,bedroom where u have to dress,, everywhere. So the public is gettign 2 know u more more than u know urself 4 the 3months u'll be there. tongue
I wish i could be going home,dis summer wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ayo4libra(f): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
bigbrother,have always been trying ,putting together his very,good best,to prolong unity,bring the matured minds together enable them to discover their self,in a very unusual way,both emotionally,physically and sociologically.
well done BIGG you are the best cool.ARAMIDE
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ayo4libra(f): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2008
AM HAPPY A NIGER TO ATLEAST BE A PARTAKER OF BIGBROTHER S BLESSING.I REALLY WHAT TO PARTTAKE.FOR SOME YEARS ,HAVE BEEN FILLIN REALITY SHOWS FORMS BUT I DONT JUST KNOW, I NEED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE MYSELF,RELATE WITH GOOD AND TREBBLE MINDS.THE FINE, FUNNING,UGLY. lipsrsealed
I REALLY DO NEED THIS OPPORTUNITY[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2008
the idea behind the show is fine but the actuality?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lysaa(f): 7:43pm On May 16, 2008
acting is boring, reality is fun. tongue

Do u think there'd be any other BBN soon?

meanwhile BBA is buckling up to outdo us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Saturday Night Party Week 6 / Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. / Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.