Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Guy Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is Killing Me! (2948 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Killing Me! by mito: 4:06am On Dec 14, 2009
I have been talking to Tom for over 1 year now. Yesterday night, he told me that he wanted me. When I asked him what did he want from me he ignored my question several times. Finally, he told me that he did not know how to answer to this question, but under my insistence, he admitted that he honestly did not know what he wants from me.

People, what did he mean by that? I like this guy a lot and I don't want to get hurt, so what do I do?  cry

Topic: He Is Driving Me Crazy!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369404.0.html#msg5153696
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2009
He wants u real bad baby. . . grin i say run 4 ur lyfe lipsrsealed
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Olisa4all: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2009
lol pwetty. .i gues tom's shy[color=][/color]
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2009
Maybe he wants sex undecided
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Blueice4re(f): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2009
I am sure dis guy has b a friend 2 u so u should no wat he want's 4rm u. and u said u love him,let me say he is d shy type but does he love u, find-out don't be scared.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by kpolli(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2009
or he is shy,
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by smooooooth: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2009
when a guy says ''i want you'' he means he wants to tear you apart, which means he wants to f**k ur brains out. and that shows he is just obsessed. u shld be smart dear.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by na2day2(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2009
mito:

I have been talking to Tom for over 1 year now. Yesterday night, he told me that he wanted me. When I asked him what did he want from me he ignored my question several times. Finally, he told me that he did not know how to answer to this question, but under my insistence, he admitted that he honestly did not know what he wants from me.

People, what did he mean by that? I like this guy a lot and I don't want to get hurt, so what do I do?  cry

tom said that? hold on let me ask jerry  tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by foyeks2001(f): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2009
maybe he's the shy type
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by IykeD(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2009
I think people have turned NL to Prophets Dome.How on earth/in this world are we supposed to know what your Tom means by saying ''i want you''. You have been friends for over a year, so you are in a better position to answer your question.He wants you means he wants you in totality and nothing else.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by rhymz(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2009
na2day?:

tom said that? hold on let me jerry  tongue tongue tongue
How far na. . .long time Sha since that ugly incident. . .hehehehe. . .i saw Ur post in my thread,Thanx men! u know sb has got to stand up to those tyrants and women wrappers and tell them the home truth. . .anyway sha na dem saka, dem don already lock am. I ve made my point to dem and I know many aggrived NLanders have also taken the opportunity to air their displeasures. .
@mitto
U berrer use ya tongue count ya teeth b4 ya name go become mo gbe! homeboy wan poyansh if U no sabi. . .lol. . May be when him don give U belle im go tell U wetin im want 4rm U. . .hahahaha. . .Use ya head O!
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2009
Is this thread a joke? shocked grin grin grin

Babes, he wants kulikuli and epka from you. grin

Children children
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by jejelolatu(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2009
My crystal ball isnt too clear on d issue, bt frm wat i cn see,hmmmmmn,danger lies ahead.
Here, gimme ur hand, maybe i wud get a clearly picture.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by jejelolatu(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2009
*clear*
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by na2day2(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2009
rhymz:

How far na. . .long time Sha since that ugly incident. . .hehehehe. . .i saw your post in my thread,Thanx men! u know sb has got to stand up to those tyrants and women wrappers and tell them the home truth. . .anyway sha na dem saka, dem don already lock am. I ve made my point to dem and I know many aggrived NLanders have also taken the opportunity to air their displeasures. .
@mitto
U berrer use ya tongue count ya teeth b4 ya name go become mo gbe! homeboy wan poyansh if U no sabi. . .lol. . May be when him don give U belle im go tell U wetin im want 4rm U. . .hahahaha. . .Use ya head O!

big up man, i am glad u stood up to them
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2009
he wants you, he wants to be with you, he likes you and can't stop thinking about you but he's just too shy to tell it to your face. maybe you should text or write him, ask him to write or text what he wants from you.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by humblemate(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

he wants you, he wants to be with you, he likes you and can't stop thinking about you but he's just too shy to tell it to your face. maybe you should text or write him, ask him to write or text what he wants from you.
I agree with honeric, at times things like this is better expressed when both parties stay closer or together than asking him from a distance, I suggest U get more closer to him and ask on one to one faces.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2009
Do you want him?
If you understand wat WANT means
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by izeek(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2009
tom!
always at his word games.
he simply wants to do to you, what he did to bisi.
use u and dump u.

when a guy says i want u, i tot that was pretty obvious!
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2009
Anyone who does not know what he wants from a woman in a relationship is not worth your time. FINIS.
A man should know what he wants in a woman.

HE IS CONFUSED.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2009
He wants the love below wink
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by whitelexi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

In the words of MJ [Dont stop till u get enough!] tongue
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

love below or honeycomb below?
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mrperfect(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
The guy is Killing you. Is he a murderer?
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Chrisdonca(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
BABE WHICH ONE. YOU NO BE SMALL GIRL NOW, ! IF YOU LOVE THE GUY GIVE AM CUZA NOW, ABI YOU WANT MAKE MY GUY CARRY ASHI FOR OUTSIDE. HOPE SAY YOU KNOW SAY AS LOW AS 2K YOU GO CARRY ( TDB ) THAT THING WHEN YOU THEY HIDE NA EIM THEM THEY SELL CHEAP FOR OUT SIDE SO. SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW WHAT HE DEMANDS OF YOU HE IS YOUR LOVER NOT YOUR CO-WORKER SO GIVE HIM A TREAT, SCREW HIS BRAINS OUT. JUST ONCE, THEN SEE IF HE WONT LOVE YOU MORE THAT HE DOSE NOW. COS IF YOU DON'T, AND SOME DAY HE FINDS OUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A VIRGIN AND YOU HAVE BEEN STINGY WITH THAT PUSSY HE IS NOT ONLY GOING TO LIVE YOU BUT HE WILL HATE YOU LIKE A PLEAGE. CAN'T YOU DO THAT FOR LOVE?? GUYS TELL ME IS THERE FUN IN A REALATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX?? FOR MORE FREE ADVICE CALL 07070077794
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by romsky: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
mito:

una neva see unaself since?
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Pweety4me(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
kpolli:

or he is shy,
Of wat? undecided
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by ravenzord(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2009
He's confused. . .sounds 2 me like U're confused also. I think the question 2 ask urself is; 'What do I want'? Figure that out then go for it.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by 190: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2009
The guy wanna Bleep u and yet u are saying
hes killin you
abi ure the one killing him~
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
whitelexi:

In the words of MJ [Dont stop till u get enough!] tongue
Hello hun, long time no read, hope all is well grin

honeric01:

love below or honeycomb below?

You could say that too grin
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
He sounds like a stalker! tongue
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mito: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
romsky:

una neva see unaself since?

We are living in separates states. I went to visit him last summer.

Chrisdonca:

BABE WHICH ONE. YOU NO BE SMALL GIRL NOW, ! IF YOU LOVE THE GUY GIVE AM CUZA NOW,  ABI YOU WANT MAKE MY GUY CARRY ASHI FOR OUTSIDE. HOPE SAY YOU KNOW SAY AS LOW AS 2K YOU GO CARRY ( TDB ) THAT THING WHEN YOU THEY HIDE NA EIM THEM THEY SELL CHEAP FOR OUT SIDE SO. SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW WHAT HE DEMANDS OF YOU HE IS YOUR LOVER NOT YOUR CO-WORKER SO GIVE HIM A TREAT, SCREW HIS BRAINS OUT. JUST ONCE, THEN SEE IF HE WONT LOVE YOU MORE THAT HE DOSE NOW. COS IF YOU DON'T, AND SOME DAY HE FINDS OUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A VIRGIN AND YOU HAVE BEEN STINGY WITH THAT womanhood HE IS NOT ONLY GOING TO LIVE YOU BUT HE WILL HATE YOU LIKE A PLEAGE. CAN'T YOU DO THAT FOR LOVE?? GUYS TELL ME IS THERE FUN IN A REALATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX?? FOR MORE FREE ADVICE CALL 07070077794

He know I'm not virgin because I told him from the early stage, but I denied him sex anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-habitation / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? / Is It Right For My Mum To Stop Me From Marrying Him Because He Is Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.