Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary (1855 Views)

Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism / Diego Maradona Stumbles Out Of London Restaurant With His Girlfriend / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good day, pls i would like to know how to open a small scale restauant business, the materials and personnel i would need, the steps to take and the amount of money i would need. It has always been my dream to open one and i presently earn 100k salary
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by VulgarLee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
rent a shop ,go home and sleep

1 Like

Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
VulgarLee:
rent a shop ,go home and sleep
grin

Or she should buy a truck and hire a pusher
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Good day, pls i would like to know how to open a small scale restauant business, the materials and personnel i would need, the steps to take and the amount of money i would need. It has always been my dream to open one and i presently earn 100k salary
ok jokes apart... Send me a pm.. Let me give u a break down of the feasibility studies. ..
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by VulgarLee(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Or she should buy a truck and hire a pusher
lwkm o ... Ur own suggestion come swt pass mine .
Lala pls pass one bottle to him cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by moski5(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Depends on a lot of factors

Start now by saving... if possible 50% of your salary.. cut back on unnecessary spending, become frugal and start doing research, figure out the location, if you want to rent or use special container etc.

For now Do research and save
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by MrCork: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:

..kaiiii...see nyansh... sweeery can we discuss? cheesy
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by CodeTemplar: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Start with garri, groundnuts, and sugar on menu.
One a more serious note, start by selling a single food item in packs ( if u dont want to use cart like mama risi ). Sell just rice beans and dodo in a tradefair or new hub then check your percentage of profit.
Re: How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary by maxymilan12: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Starting a restaurant on this budget is not very difficult. You can start with fast food items or bakery items. Use yammy.best to create a menu for your restaurant. Hire people according to business growth.

(1) (Reply)

Africa-china Reporting Workshop & Fieldwork Project For Journalists / (photo) See How This Lady Try To Play James Bond Along Rumola Road / Konga Has Been Hacked???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.